Copyright (c) 2014 by kevin g Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
kevin g -- Blogmeister

Warrior of X's Blog

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by kevin g

teacher: Mr. D

If was required to migrate to a location outside of North America, I’d choose Japan. There are many Push Factors™ and Pull Factors™ for moving out of Canada and into Japan and these will be discussed momentarily.

My main appeal for moving into Japan is the technological background. Since a large portion of successful electronic manufacturers are Japanese, I would likely have an easier time finding a job in the electronics in that area, after I’d learned Japanese, of course. Electronic manufacturers like Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Sharp, Motorola, Toshiba, and Samsung are all based in Japan, and automobile manufacturers such as Toyota, Nissan, and Honda are Japanese as well. Besides the technological appeal, the climate is slightly warmer than in Canada. These are the Pull Factors™ for moving to Japan.

The main Push Factor™ for moving away from Canada is Quebec. First of all, Quebec is a have-not province, meaning that it takes more money from the government than it contributes. Secondly, Quebec is always insisting that they become a separate country, though they never do so. Finally, all Liberal candidates are from Quebec, and because of this, the Liberal party sometimes is stuck with a candidate with an English speaking issue, such as Stéphane Dion. Quebec is definitely a reason for migrating.

With all of these factors taken into consideration, it would be a good choice to migrate to Japan. From the technological Pull Factors™ to the Push Factors™ of Quebec, Japan would definitely be a top choice of places to migrate to.

Article posted November 9, 2008 at 08:54 PM • comment • Reads 62 • see all articles

My name is Kevin G/Warrior of X. I do this blog because I have to, but I occasionally find it interesting to test out my writing and HTML skills. I will provide a completely custom background for a small fee, if you want to be cool. My interests are building stuff, blowing stuff up, bike riding, playing tennis, and working with computers. I should have my stainless steel background and some games I have made up on this blog soon.