Copyright (c) 2014 by michael g Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
michael g -- Blogmeister

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by michael g teacher: Mr. D

New Years Resolutions

I will Continue pushing and practising.

I do many different extracurricular activities outside of school and with doing so many it can get hard trying to keep up with all of them at once and practise for all of them. My two main extracurricular activates are guitar and squash. I play squash anywhere from 4-6 times a week and usually for an hour and a half or longer but with school and work I sometimes don’t feel life going and practising. I also play guitar a lot, I try to play once a day but it can be hard sometimes to get down and start but once I do I can’t stop but I often ignore practising because I feel like I could practise later and then it is too late. So after saying all of that, my new year’s resolution is to continue practising and pushing even when I don’t feel like it.

Article posted January 11, 2009 at 04:38 PM • comment • Reads 43 • see all articles