Copyright (c) 2014 by emese b Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
emese b -- Blogmeister

Emese's Blog

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by emese b

teacher: Mr. D

If I were to migrate for a vacation I would go to Orange County in California. (O.C.) I would go there because it is a change of scenery. Instead of looking outside to a busy Toronto street, I would see huge mansions and an ocean. The weather would also be very nice because it is hot and hardly ever cold. I would also want to migrate to California because it would be a big adventure, like the ones in The O.C show. But maybe a little less dramatic.

If I had to choose to live somewhere permanently I would live in New York. It has a lot of job opportunities, and it would be easy to transport around the city with all the taxis everywhere. They weather is hot or cold but that is normal. I think I do need snow at the end of my year. There are a lot of apartments I could move into. There is just so many different opportunities and adventures you could embark on in New York. This is why I would live in New York and take a trip to California.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 03:44 PM • comment • Reads 57 • see all articles

I am a Deer Park Student , I love pets and learning about animals. I want to be a veterinarian when I grow up. I also love listening to music and going to concerts.