Copyright (c) 2014 by nickita c Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
nickita c -- Blogmeister

81

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by nickita c

teacher: Mr. D

Super Mario Broz Z episode 3-3

Can you imagine the Mario Bros, Sonic and Dragonball Z put into one thing?
Well this video has it.
It is about Sonic and Shadow the hedgehogs entering Mario's world.
They entered by using the power of the 7 chaos emeralds (get it 7 dragonballs 7 emeralds) from Sonic's enemy Mecha Sonic, a robot version for Sonic.
After transporting to Mario's world the 7 chaos emeralds get scattered and they need to find them before Mecha Sonic uses them to destroy Mario's world.
Now in this video you will find that it is a fight scene between the Mario Bros group verses the koopa turtles.
Now remember this is only part 3-3, the episodes actully go up to 7 6-6 and the other 2 parts of part three are just about finding the emerald.
This is one of the best battles of the entire episodes, but don't think I'll just put up this one in fact I'm going to put up episode 6 since the entire episode is about fighting showdowns.
So expect some more Super Mario Bros Z videos and I hope you like it.
Also when their fighting when the light flashes is when they do an awesome move or a powerful one.

Article posted January 26, 2009 at 07:12 PM • comment • Reads 32 • see all articles

Hey I will only have 1 year to blog or more so I'm going to write about animal stuff and video-games. My favourite are Mario, Sonic and Pokemon.