Copyright (c) 2014 by nickita c Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
nickita c -- Blogmeister

81

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by nickita c

teacher: Mr. D

High-School experiances
When looking for a high-school I was very confused.
There are two schools that I really want to go to either, North Toronto or Northern Secondary.
When our school went to North I first thought that the school looked good on the outside, but on the inside it wasn't that good.
We first had to sing the school song and that was very weird, but everyone in the school had so much spirit and that is a good thing.
After my experience I thought it was pretty good, but it doesn't matter if the school looks bad, it matters how nice the teachers are.
On the trip to Northern it was wow, the school was incredibly huge, but maybe to huge since the school had many floors, probably without the tour guide I would have gotten lost.
During the assembly the principle first said, "Crime went down by 80%", now I'm here thinking why would she have said that in the first sentence she spoke.
The classes were awesome with many cool and interesting things and choices.
But on the way back home I was going in the wrong direction, but I managed to get on a bus that went to St. Clair station.
Since I haven't ridden a bus for a long time I made an early stop, to bad it still had 3 more stops to the destination and therefore I walked all the way back home in the freezing cold.
I've decided that the best school is the closet one near me, but I hope I get in for North since I applied for optional attendance.

Article posted January 19, 2009 at 08:37 AM • comment • Reads 41 • see all articles

Hey I will only have 1 year to blog or more so I'm going to write about animal stuff and video-games. My favourite are Mario, Sonic and Pokemon.