Copyright (c) 2014 by nickita c Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
nickita c -- Blogmeister

81

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by nickita c

teacher: Mr. D

All trailers and games belong to Nintendo I take no credit by putting it up on the blog, It does not belong to me, but I have 2 of the games and I can't wait for the wii version to come out.

Hi for this blog I try to put the entire Animal crossing trailers starting from the beginning to the end.
The first video was the very first Animal crossing only for the Nintendo Gamecube.
I have it and I enjoy it a lot and it is my mom's favourite game in the whole wide universe.
The second video is about Animal Crossing Wild World for the DS.
What I like about it is that the area is shaped like a globe, but since it is on the DS it is small and it hurts my mom's eyes.
For the last version of Animal crossing is Animal Crossing City Folk.
It comes out November 16th and I can't wait to get it and my mom agrees also.
Since it is on the wii, it won't hurt my eyes.
It is like the first and second animal crossing, but you can hop on the bus and go to the big city, that you can't do in any of the other versions.

Article posted November 1, 2008 at 02:09 PM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles

Hey I will only have 1 year to blog or more so I'm going to write about animal stuff and video-games. My favourite are Mario, Sonic and Pokemon.