Copyright (c) 2014 by nickita c Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
nickita c -- Blogmeister

81

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by nickita c

teacher: Mr. D

Title: 81-82 -- Noam Chomsky and Globalization (02/17/09)
Description: I know, I know...."what's this guy talking about?" Most of Chomsky's theories are beyond us, at this time; but there's much to be learned from him.

However, what he has to say on globalization is important and I want you to become familiar with some of the terms and concepts he talks about.

Listen to the audio a couple of times, take some notes on what Chomsky is saying regarding globalization. You will probably have to do a little research on some of the terms he refers to, but it will help you understand where we are going with this.

Noam Chomsky and Globalization

Sometimes, it helps to find out a little more about the individual to see what his theories are based on. Read up a little on him.

Hey I will only have 1 year to blog or more so I'm going to write about animal stuff and video-games. My favourite are Mario, Sonic and Pokemon.