RockYou FXText
-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

By: Reepicheep      

My 3 favorite sculptures from my class field trip was the steam sculpture

because if you step in it the steam would go the different direction. One time almost half of my class was on one side and the steam was going the other end. My seconded fave sculpture was the ring shaped maze. I just love that one because one time we almost fit 9 people in only one whole, and those people were: Me, Arwen, Bex, Thimble Tack, Annabel green, Pigeon, Alice, Tweety, and Swindle. Can you believe that=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://!!

My last and favorite sculpture was when here was little people carrying little and big rocks. Then we got to see who was the boss, and guess what…………….

there was a tiny women was on a rock that 3 women was carrying, and get this, all the women were working and the men were laying around and relaxing.   

Article posted April 14, 2009 at 09:52 PM GMT • comment (11) • Reads 105

By: Reepicheep

On my spring break I did awesome stuff that I will tell you the things below:

On Monday I went to Annabel Green’s house and Arwen was there to. We washed her mom’s car and got each other wet, after awhile we stopped and got in her hot tub did truth or dare. Then we had to go home. The next day I had to go to a birthday party, and went swimming. On Wednesday I went to watch Bolt and got popcorn and candy. On Thursday I went to another birthday party and that birthday party was my sisters birthday party. On Friday I went shopping at the mall. On Saturday I had to watch both of my sisters soccer game and at 3:30 pm I had my soccer game, like only 4 or 3 teammates got hurt and one of them were me but the score was 2 1 the two was my teams score and the one was the loser team. On Sunday I went to church and after that I played at the park.

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 08:22 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 131

One day I was at the park I saw a competition going on and they needed another player. So I thought that I would compete with them. I told the guy that was in charge that I would be delighted to help the other team win the competition, and he said sure. So I went to the team and I got to the team and they gave me the uniform and I put the uniform on. When I was all ready the ref said “ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GOOO.” All the players including me were off. The first event was running for 6 miles. We finally got to the end and my team won for that event. The next event we started and we had a tie so we had to repeat that event.  We won that event to. My team was the best team there so we basically won all the events except for one. The football event. Since all of my team were all girls we did not have a boy on our team so we lost. At the end of the competition they announced the winners.”In third place it was the Dutch Dragons, and in second place there is  the Witches, and in First place there is The Lions ." Said the anouncer. "We won we won I cain't belive it we won." i cried. 

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 05:45 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 103

Going sledding on a huge hill. Also getting to do Christmas with my family and spend quality time with my family. It was also cool when I went to my friend’s house to play in the snow with her. I also loved it when we had the Altamont snowball fight which my family. My sisters my friends and me made a huge fort so we can have a snowball fight together. On one day my friend from Canada came to visit my family, and me the thing that was really sad was that she only stayed for one day, so that ment we had to have fun together and we did. On Sunday we had a party that when you cut a round bread and your piece has a baby you have to plan a party on February 6th. Their are 10 babies in the bread some people get 2 or more babies in their bread so they plan the party and they help organize the food. That is the best thing I did during my break.

The girl who was washed up on shore

By: Reepicheep

One day a girl was washed up on a beach. She woke up and found herself on a deserted island. “Where I am I?” she said confused. She sat on the sand and thought for a second. She started to remember, “I know where I am, I am on a deserted island” Amy cried. “Let’s see here what am I going to do?” Amy said thinking. Amy drew a plan to make herself live. “Here we go” she gathered: Banana’s, apples, pine apples, logs, twigs, and big leafs.” She built a boat and some food. She ate the food and started to push the boat and started staring the boat. On the way Amy saw another ship she thought it was a pirate ship. “Oh no” Amy cried out in a whisper voice. She got all the things ready for when the pirates came. She turned her boat invisible so the other boat would not see her. The other bout passed by, “few, I was worried” Amy cried in a relief. A month went by and she saw land. “Yes=http://=http://! I finally made it” Amy yelled out loud.

The End  

5 dialogue discriptors from Clementine, By:PennyPacker

1. Margret jumped out from under the sink.She looked at herself in the mirror and beganto cry again. "I got glue in my hair," she sobbed. "I was just trying tocut it out..."  (pg 6)

2. "Again!" he yelled. (pg 62)

3. " Brilliant!" my dad cried. (pg 78)

4. " That's ridiculous!" yelled Margret. (pg 70)

5. "Clementine!" she shouted. "What are you doing?' (pg 9)

Carne Asada is sooo good when my mom is cooking carne asada you can hear the grill sizzle. When my mom is cooking carne asada you can smell the of jucie carne asada. You can eat it alot of different ways.For example,you can eat it plain , or with bread, or with a tortia. Any way you can injoy eating carne asada with anything the carne asada will taste good with. 

By: Reepicheep

A girl got out of bed and down step by step.She got downtstairs and ate breakfast. she wanted to peel a banana but she had no time because she had school. Her mom was not home or her dad so she had to run to school. She was lightning speed.when she got to school the teatcher taught everybody how to say the days of the week. and taught her about the west. When she got home she told her mom about what she learned in scool.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 08:04 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 87

A family was driving far away to L.A. On the way there we saw a bear andit had a bare butt. It stated to get dark. Whenit was 8:00 we saw a star and made a wish. The next day we were at our cousin's house and we sat down in our chair's and played card's we share the bathrooms and we startthe next day.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 08:03 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 87

One day I sat down and saw a enpty pail bucket. A wave made a maze, and knocked it over. I saw the word sale and ran to wait in line, I was too late so I went to go swim in the lake. It sarted to rain so I put on me cap and ran home.