RockYou FXText
-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:56 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 83

One day I woke up and saw a cape I ask "who is it?" is it batman? si it gladman? or is it slapwoman. na it is just a hat man or is it a flying sauser? His name was Megaman he was fast,  he was the same as alway's he pertected us so we were  safe.  He gave us goodie bag's so we would feel good.

On January 6th there is a holliday about the three kings that come to jesuses birth and bring him gifts. We still have our tree up, and and on the night before the three kings come my mom tells me, my 4 sister's , and my friend from Canada to make a list in spanish for them.When we were  done we got out one of our shoes and put the list in our shoes then put the list and the shoe under the christmas tree and wait until the morning. The next day we woke up and went downstairs to see what we got (sometimes we don't get what we want but sometimes we do). The best part the parents like is that the gifts are free. My favorite part is when I got my ipod in my shoe.

1.                                                             

- # is even                                                        

- 4 didgit #

-factor of 24

-less than 3,000

2.

- number is even

- multiple of 100

- multiple of 10

- less than 2,000

On friday I would have soccer practice but on Wednesday it was my last soccer practice. On Saterday I went to the pancake feed and got pancake's of course, ham and hot chocolate. When we got to the feild I went to go practice before the game. The game that was before us was still playing. When the other game is over we went on the feild and started practicing shooting on our keeper/goaly. We played realy good and so we won our last game. On Sunday me and my family were going to go to church but we slept in so in sted my mom stayed and cleaned me and my 2 sister's and my dad went to Fred Myer to buy some thing's.

My favorite holiday is Christmas because we get to have gifts.One time me and my family went to go to my grandma's sister's house and on christmas Eve we got presents and we opened them and I got a Donald Duck that graduated, a make-up box's, and a box of candy rock's. The next mornig we got  even more presents we were so excided.

On October 22, 2008 me and my class went to go to the water treatment plant. On the way there we were on a airport shuttle. The thing that suprised me was the things that harms all the watershed: animal poop, moters, oils, gas spills, litter ,ect. My new learing is how to take care of my watershed. My favorite prat was when we got to go on the buses and sing, and play the the games at the end of the day, and got to go to the water treatment plant and got to see how the water gets clean. My last favoite part was I got to see Drizzle and sprinkle. The worst part was we had to smell a gross smell    . i also liked it when we got to see people poop on fire. We also got to know what different color pipes carry different things. For example, the dark blue means that it has the clean water, the light blue carries almost clean water, the biege color means the water in it is dirty.

I am reading the year of the dog.It is the year of the dog! When Pacy's (Gracy) mom tells that this is a good year for friends, family, and "finding herself," Pacy begins serching right away. As the year of the gose on, she stuggles to find her talent, deals with dissapointment, makes a new best friend, and discovers just why the year of the dog is a lucky one for her after all.

I am reading Trouble with Tink and so far it is realy good. Tink was on her way to her work shop when she run's in to her friend Terence. He ask's her if he can show her this game and they are playing the game and during the game she dose not notice that her Tinkers hammer is gone. So she is trying to find it but dose not find it. Is Tink going to find her hammer or is she going to lose her talent for ever?

My Animal Puzzle

By: Reepicheep

1. I am about 6 feet long.

2.I hibernate in the winter. 

3. I have a bushy tail.

4. my fur color is red and white.

Soccer is my favoite sport. I play Forward, midfield, and defence. The best part of all is that you get to score goals on the other teams goaly. You also get to punt it when you are in goaly. When you are in goaly you have to pertct your goal.When you are in defence you have to pertect the goaly. When you are in midfield you have to help the defence, and some of the midfield's also help the forwords.

Previous Entries All Entries       All Titles Next Entries