-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Declaration Of Independence

We the people of the United States Of America wish to be free from Great Britain as in more described be free from you. We are writing this important document because we wish to be a free country as in each man is created equal. With this declaration we wish to declare self-government for each and every human of the country of The United States Of America.

All the people of The United States Of America wish to be free of your rule to make each and every American equal and their own government. Each man will be created equal no matter if there black ,white ,Hispanic , ect. No one will be left out and will be free to believe and think about any one in their own personal beliefs.     

Your laws are unfair, I mean what are you mental. Why the heck would you want to tax tea. Pulse you are killing people for throwing snowballs at solders. That’s like my friend Torres9 killing me for hitting him with a 6 inch sphere of frozen water. It’s just crazy!!! And to block the harbor. If Someone did that now I would be so mad!! I'mean how could I go tubing with giant boats blocking the harbor!! Jeez!!! With no king we will elect a president that will do what the people want. So with this document we pledge each and every man’s right of fairness.   

My Favorite Sculpture

My Favorite Sculpture at the collage is the one that has lots of rooms. Ronaldinho, Showdow King, Brain, Me, Max, and Torres9 all fit into a window in the sculptrure. I liked this sculpture because I thought the arctacture on it was really cool. I hope You like My Blog. Plese commet!

Roberto  

Hi. I am going to tell you my favorite Video Game and Charcter.

Favorite Video Game.

My Favorite Video Game is Skate2 because it is really fun to get points by crashing in Hall Of Meat. It is also fun to do free skate because you can go any where and do any thing. My favorite charcter on Skate2 is Big Black because he bounses around. My favorite place on Skate2 is the Dam. On Youtube I saw someone do the coven all the way down the Dam!

My favorite Carton charcter is Ronaldinho because Ronaldinho is my favorite soccer player and he was on one of the simpisons episode. My other favorite charcter is Bart because he is always getting into trouble. One time on his cristmas list he asked santa for a tato. At the mall he went to the tato pirlor and got a tato. When he got home Marge got mad and took him to some sort of tato romever and he used a laser beem to take of the tato.

I hope you reed my blog and commet.

Article posted April 15, 2009 at 09:42 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 51

SPRING BREAK

Here are the things I did during spring break. Well I guess the first weekend does not count but it does to me so I will start. My select soccer team lost 4 to 1 but the reason we always lose to those guys is because 95% of there team are taller than my mom. And 90% percent of my team is smaller than the cabinet door in my class room where we put our bags. But don’t  think I’m one of the small kids, I’m one of tallest kids on my team that’s why I dominate when we do defensive drills in practice.

So after that I went to the referee shack to sing in for the 4 games I had that day. See lately this year I have been refereeing  games because I’m old enough to do now. It’s a good deal because you get 7.20 per game and right now I have made 72 dollars. So far for this Saturday I have 2 games but I asked for 2 more because then I will be at $100. So after I was done with my games I got into my moms car to go home. I almost forgot in my second game I was refereeing my friends little brother and on the kick off he kicked it all the way into the goal without any one touching it so I said it was a re-kick but some grandpa rotting for the other team probley had a hard time herring  and he thought I said it was a goal so he started freaking out and said “ What the heck referee, that’s not a goal he cant do that!” So I said in a voice like I was yelling back “I know that’s what I said!”

So the rest of the week I didn’t really do any thing but hang out. I went to my select soccer practice on Monday and Wednesday.  I watched the Manchester United VS FC Porto on Wednesday and Liverpool FC VS Chelsea on Thursday. And on Friday I had to go see Hannah Montana The Movie because my sister is literally mental when it comes to Hannah Montana. And if you don’t believe me than go up to her with the cheapest, corniest shirt and she will start to scream for like 5 minutes. I’m starting to think my sister has been brain washing my 2 year old brother because he was dancing in the isle at the movie theater when Hannah Montana was singing The Hoedown Throw Down. And if Hannah Montana is such a good singer then why did she lip sing in the movie.

The next day was Saturday and I had 3 games to referee at 1:00, 2:20, and 3:40 but before that at 10:00 I had my select soccer team against the red team. We won the game 2 to 1 and now we my team is tied in 2nd place with the blue team and we have a game against the blue team this Saturday so if we win we will be in 2nd place. So after my game I went to the referee shack to sign in. I did not have any games for 2 hours so I just hung out in the shack for that time. After I refereed all my games I went home to watch the Sounders FC game. They lost 1 to 0 against the Kansans City Wizards. The reason they lost is because the best goalie in the usa of all Kasey Keller is the Sounders FC got a red card in the first half for using his hands out of the goal box. And their back up goalie was injured so they had to use there third goalie.

The next day was Easter and I was stinking excited. When I got up at 5:30 to find my Easter basket I couldn’t find it. I found every basket but mine. I locked every where so I started locking in the cabinets. When I came across the garbage can I found a Boom Box in the garbage. So I moved out the garbage and guess what I found… My Easter Basket. So I took it to the family room to open and I got. A CD, Scope for my nerf gun, poster, and of corse a Boom Box. So that’s pretty much my Spring Break.      

Music idal Michael Jackson sings a $140 million deal with Manchester United.

Do you think soccer is a waste of life. Would you rather listen to Michael Jackson and watch Thiller music videos all day! Well you better get your MAN-U tickets before there gone because Michael Jackson is going to Manchester United!

Why So Much?

" This has to be the bigest suprise in sports histroy!" Said ESPN'S John Clayton. " I mean, $140 million is more than any soccer player has ever made." " Who knew Michael Jackson was even good at soccer."

Is It A Bust?

Many think this is a waste of money. Nobody has any evedince he is good at soccer. MAN-U will not do any thing with Michael and they will be in deat for giving him so much money to him.

Hi I am going to show you cool shoes. Here they are.

Those are some cool shoes.

Article posted January 22, 2009 at 08:19 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 50

This year the New York Yankees stacked there team like they do every year but the problem is … THEY NEVER SECEDED. This year they singed pitcher C.C Sabetha to 7 year contract for over 5 million dallors! The most any pitcher has ever been singed for! They also singed gold glove and bating title winner Mark Terceira from the Los Angles Angles. The New York might have the best talent but there cemetery is off. That is why they cant get past the first round in the playoffs. They probley will have tough time this year because the defending league champs will be back plus they singed world series campions first baseman Pat Burrell. And the Boston Redsoxs are always a therate. From my point of view the division winner will be a very close race to the playoffs. Plese commet on my blog and don’t copy any thing.   

Yesterday I spied on my brother Fred and he was smoking on fire. I was so surprised that he could use matches. Than he was stroking. Than I ran to my mom and told her. She had a stroke. She flipped out. She told Charlie not to play with matches. So he did not do it again. The next day at school we started making pie. One of the pies exploded. We checked the heat and it was 500 million degrees. The heat was so hot the oven burned up. My teacher was sending 5 thousand dollars for a new oven. That day at home my house was leaking and squeaking. At school a kid was cracking the wall. He was looking for a Pokémon card. I told him Pokémon was stupid. He got all worked up and told me Pokémon was the best thing ever. Than I ate some Nachos!      

My Winter Break.  

Here are the 3 best parts of my winter break.

Making 3 awesome jumps down my driveway. At the bottom of my hill where the snowplow pushed a bunch of snow it made a jump bigger all 3 of my jumps altogether.  So when I went down my hill I would go off 4 jumps. My dad’s friend came over and he brought 3 sleds but one of the sleds was most likely the fastest sled I have ever used. He left the sleds at my house and we still have those sleds. The next day my friend and I were snowboarding in my area the whole day. One of the hills we went down took like 4 minutes to go down. I did not take that long climb up that hill. I thought it would take longer. After that we hiked back to his house and made snow forts in the driveway. Than I went home and watched football. That is it.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 08:04 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 42

Fred found a nail taped flat on the lake. He picked it up and waved it in the rain. His family did not pay there taxes so they had to sale it to the bank. They had to wait to buy the plain. There plan was to have the plain untell they found the maze. at last they found the maze. The maze had a cap in it and Fred put it in the shade.