-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

I'm read ing Regarding the fountain by Kate Klise and illistrated by M. Sarah Klise. It is about Dry Creek Middle School's water fountain is leaking.So the principal Mr. Walter Russ highers a woman named Florance Waters president of Flowing waters fountain. Then the original builder of the old water fountain Delbert de eel and sally mander try to "fix" the water foundtian.

Article posted September 24, 2008 at 08:25 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 102

Hoot is about a boy tring to save owls, him and two of his friends find a construction site that is putting in a pancake house and there is owls under it and they end up saving them.

My book mia is a great book by Laurence Yep. Its about a girl named Mia who grew up playing hockey with her brothers but when it came time to the time for her to chose what sport she wanted to do she chose figure skating instead of hockey. In this book Mia's brothers bug her because they think mia made the wrong choice but Mia proves to her brothers that she made the write choice.

Article posted September 11, 2008 at 08:31 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 87

The author of this book is named Jim Murphey.I chose this book to read because it is all about the civil war(1891-1895) and I want to know as much as possible about allmost every war there has ever been.The gene of this book is historical fiction.The setting is between 1893 and the end, which is 1895. The main character is a private, who has the duty of carring around a journal and recording almost everything. Hes premoted quite alot in the book, and he makes new freinds too. (which is kinda cheesey for me but the books still good) Alright im going to wrap this up so........Bye!

Signed,

Butler

I'm reding the book the greay cow race. But that is like the 7th time I read it so gest in case I mest some thing.

I know all the name's of the mane caretors phoney bone, smile bone, funny bone and thorn. The maning of the story is phoney bone chrieing to win lotes fo mane so he can pay off luches for taking lots of bear weth out paying!! It is a vare eksiting book because whin you know it is going to calme dawn it gets more eksiting or more fune then it well get more gksiting and thar are more caretors that are evil rat crechors kindok and the hoded one.

Article posted September 11, 2008 at 08:33 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 84

The book I am reading is called Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. The auther is J.K Rowling. It is the sixth book book in the sieres. So far in the book Harry found out that Draco is a death eater since his fater is in Askaban. Also, he got his O.W.L results. Hemione got 10 O's and 1 E. (O=Outstanding E=Exceeds Expectations. So far the book is pretty good.

-Bex

My book that I am doing this report on is Wringer by Jerry Spinelli. It is a great book for forth graders and up I am reading it in fifth grade. My favorite character is Palmer because he isn’t a jerk like Beans. My sister was the first one to recommend this book to me and it is a great book. And I recommend it to any person who hates violence.

Article posted September 10, 2008 at 09:37 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 86

alex is very adventuros in a weird way by weird I mean weird

Article posted September 11, 2008 at 10:01 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 88

sam is a cool person in the home work machine his dad is in the army and they do something very bad and you'll just have to read the book your self

The Book I'm reading writing right now is called Charlie Bone and the castle of mirrors. You can propebly tell that I like the Charlie Bone series. Right now I in book 4. The Charlie Bone books are realy good books full of adventure, danger, exitment and of course a few laughs. It'll have you reading all night!

I am reading The House on the Guff. it is about britt and her oler brother bran. They just moved to Florida. the book  is about how bran found a summer job to help pay for things whlie there mom is still at school. but when Bran starts working Britt starts to wounder if they are really mean't to be here. she starts to study about the history in Florida. now she is trying get out of there. but her mom says no and buys a biger house on the Guff. and things start to get real creepy. things strat to change and her brother is doing some weid things around britt. she hpoes she can make her family leave before they all get stuck here forever.  

The view from the cherry tree is a book that i have read that i think is amazing. it is kind of scary and some people think it is confuesing. but i think that it is a little mystery that would love to slove. the view from the cherry tree is a story about a cat named s.o.b and a boy. he and his cat have an amazing jouny though a week of dister. the boy sits up in a cherry tree. the view looks right in too an old ladies houes. one day he was sitting up in the cherry tree and someone killed her and no one will listen to him. help this boy and his cat go though many hard changels.

-annabel greens 

Twilight is my favorite book it has really awsome vampires & werewoves Twilight has a siearies of new moon eclips and more. its funny becuse the book takes place were my ants and uncles live. I really like Edward. Edward & Bella had a baby named Renesemay.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 08:06 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 89

I like bone becuse its haliarios and its packed full of action if I could rate it i'd give it 5 stars it usualy goes like phony bone & smily bone are the funny ones & fone bone & thorn are usualy the ones with all the action.

THE BOOK I AM READING IS LORD OF THE RINGS. LORD OF THE RINGS IS ABOUT A RING THAT CONTROLS THE WORLD. FRODO IS ON A QUEST TO DESTROY THE RING. THERE ARE SCARY PARTS IN THE BOOKS AND THERE ARE A LOT OF WIRED NAMES IN THE BOOKS AND THEY ARE HARD TO PRONOWCE. THEY ARE RELLY GOOD BOOKS!

Article posted September 11, 2008 at 08:26 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 92

Magyk is a thrilling and exiting book it is written by Angie Sage. I highly recommend this book because it is very exciting and the best adventure I have ever read. This books genre is fantasy and adventure. My favorite character is Boy 412.

-Torres

Article posted September 11, 2008 at 08:33 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 85

the book that im reading is called dont open the door after the sun goes down. there is ten storys in it. one of my favivorite story in it is cald dog days. it is about a girl that is shring to get to a very very very imprtant metting but she was already a little to late she was speading  in her little read sportys car in the very dirty road she velt a trhump then she saw a little girland her dog in the middle of the road she was swurved of the road anjumped out of her car wath were your going said polli she screamed at the girl look what you did to my ca! my dawg, you killed my dowg,    sobbed the girl. your dog wreaked my car polli said. get me to your home so some one can pull my car out of the ditch the girl stared at her dog then polli just follow me the girl said she was so thisty cause were she lived it was so hot out. mamma she killed my dowg the little girl said i dont care about your dog mom get her a drink. the little girl said. that drink maid her very tirered so she kicked of her shoes and laided on the floor and fell  asleep. she woke up and starede licking her self she turened into a dog the girl walked in and said  "glad we got a new dog."

The book that I am reading is Tucket's ride. It a good book I recimend it to poeple 10 and up. Its a storey abuat a 15 year old boy namd Francis Tucket. In the book Francis is heding south with to childen named billy and lottie.they wer going west on the oregon trail. But wen winter comes thay hed south to avoid the cold. wen they get in to mexican Francis shoots a u.s. trooper.

In the book Fable Haven,

their are 2 kids named seth and kendra.

In the first one in the begging, thier are in their car to go to thier grandpa and grandma's house, because thier mom and dad are going on a trip. when they got to thier grandpa and grandma's house thier grandma was gone, so thier grandpa said all of the rules, the one i remember was when he said "STAY OUT OF THE WOODS". The next two days a whole bunch of things hapended, one as soon as they went out to the garage bats almost acctked them. And they seth said to kendra "let's go out to the woods" if you what to know about more get the book from a book store or something

Article posted September 11, 2008 at 08:26 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 97

Fablehaven Rise Of The Evening Star was written by Brandon Mull. It is a fansty book. The characters are Kendra,Seth,Grampa,and Grandma Sorgson. It is the book 2 of the fablehaven series. When Fablehaven is threatened. Kendra and Seth have to go back to Fablehaven to help there Grandma and Grandpa. If you like mythical creatures than this is the book for you.

Roberto

i am readin Swindle and it is a good book. ( Swindle: to cheat, steal, trick, deceive, defraud, lie, rob, con, backstab, obtain dishonestly... When griffen Bing plans a spooky sleepover in a hanted house that's about to be demolished, he isn't planing on making a foutune. But then he discovers something more valuable than gold: a rare Babe Ruth baseball card, hidden out of view for many years.

I am reading The Revenge of the Shadow King. It all starts when boy named Max.His summer all good until monsters come out of a portal And Max have been see strange things.

He meets his friends

The book I'm reading is THE VIEW FROM THE CHERRY TREE. It's about a boy named Rob Mallory who has a cherry tree. But it was closer to Mrs. Calloway's house who is a creepy old evil lady. Who has a cat. It’s vary scary and creepiest book ever.