Copyright (c) 2014 by LW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LW -- Blogmeister

Macaroniman's Blog

Alumni 2008-09

by LW

teacher: Elise Mueller

Final Ninja

Hot AIr 2

NanoboTs

IcebreakeR

Roly POly

NitroMe Ltd.

TankEd Up

PIxel Pop

RuStyard

Lots of Games

Final NinjA Zero

Feed Me

Started In 2005

FuN

Mirror ImaGe

If zero were a cruise ship, zero wouldn't be a floor on the criuse ship (positive #s) nor would it be underwater (negative #s). Zero is the seperator of positive and negative. It is just plain weird.

Comment to answer.

1. Do you like the NFL?

2. If you said yes to Question 1, who are you going for in the Super Bowl?

3. Do you like the Arizona Cardinals?

4. Do you like The Cardinal's quarterback (Kurt Warner)?

5. Who's your favorite team?

6. Who's your least favorite team?

What did you observe when the salt and water were combined?

A solution was formed because the salt (the solid) dissolved into the water (the liquid).

1.Mario Kart Wii (Wii)

2.Lego Indiana Jones (Wii)

3.Madden '09 (PS3)

4.Rockband (PS2)

5.Need For Speed Undercover (PS3)

6.Mercury Meltdown Revolution (Wii)

7.Mario Kart DS (DS)

8.Wii Sports (Wii)

9.Wii Music (Wii)

10.Wii Play (Wii)

I had the most outrageous winter break! It all happened during Christmas. The tree was 8 feet tall, so no one could get the star on the top. So I tried bouncing off the couch, but when I landed on the tree, it exploded, sending me, charred and blackened, into the kitchen.

When I came back my parents were both rocking on the ground, sucking their thumbs. It was for a good reason. From the rubble around the singed remnants of the tree, there appeared a beam of light. From that beam emerged a feathery-winged carrot named Hoog!! HE WAS STRANGE!!!!

Anyway, Hoog swooped into the kitchen and started wreaking havoc. I came in and he was gnawing on the box of Cheerios. I guess carrots like cardboard better than oats.

After that, Hoog zoomed back into the living room and started singing opera-style, ”I think that I shall never see a cardboard cereal box as lovely as the charred remnants of a tree.”

Then, before I could catch him, he broke into my leftover Halloween candy and ate 20 boxes of Smarties! As a result, Hoog got a major sugar rush and started zooming around the house at light speed.

After a couple seconds, Hoog went outside and grabbed an 8x8x8 block of snow and set it on the ground. He lured me outside by zipping by me and stealing my shirt, shoes, socks, and pants so I was in my underwear. I went outside to look for Hoog, and half a nanosecond later (Hoog was still really hyper), I had a mouthful of an 8x8x8 block of snow.

I began to think that I would have to live with an obnoxious carrot for the rest of my life. BUT HOOG MADE A FATAL MISTAKE. (MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!) When he dropped the snow on me, my puppy Finbar got some of the snow on him. And I know two things about Finbar:

1. Snow gets him wound up.

2. HE LIKES CARROTS. (Even flying ones)

So when Hoog was on the ground guffawing, Finbar jumped on top of Hoog and bit him several times before he escaped.

Actually, I did end up living with a carrot for the rest of my life. But at least after Hoog got bitten, he turned kind and considerate and was my butler for the rest of my life.

The end!!

MOUNTAIN SCHOOL IS THE BEST PLACE EVER=http://=http://!

When you get up there, the principal of Mountain School, Jenny, greets you. You take your stuff off the bus and walk about 0.3 miles to this concrete slab, which you put your stuff on. Then you go to the amphitheater. At the amphitheater, the trail group leaders welcome you to Mountain School. Then for a few minutes, you talk about rules and do skits of what you're not supposed to do. Then the vice principal Manda asks you to meet with your trail group leader (before Mountain School, you are told who your trail group leader is. This time the group leaders were Ranger Mike, Sarah, Katie, Nora, Aneka, and Meghann). After that, your leader gives you a nametag made out of a red alder. Now it is time for HIKING! There are some great trails at Mountain School, including the Diablo Lake and Sourdough Creek trails. After hiking, you get free time. Free time periods are from 5:00 to 5:45(6:00 is dinner), 7:00 to 9:15(9:30 is lights out), and 7:00 to 7:45 (8:00 is breakfast). If you’re wondering about lunch you eat it on the trail. After dinner on the first day, you move into your dorms. You already know your roommates. On the third day, you clean your dorms, put your stuff on the bus, have breakfast, do some hiking, and LEAVE. So now do you want to go????

Article posted October 6, 2008 at 05:38 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 62

In my opinion, the top 10 video games ever made are:

10. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA)

9. LEGO Indiana Jones (DS)

8. LEGO Star Wars I (Mac)

7. De Blob (Wii)

6.The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GCN)

5. Sonic Rush Adventure (DS)

4. Mario Kart DS (DS)

3. Super Mario 64 (N64)

2. Starfox 64 (N64)

1. Mario Kart Wii! (Wii)

Article posted October 4, 2008 at 05:16 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 55

My dog Finbar is 11 months old. He is TERRIFIED of my hula hoop and likes to bite Tupperware. His favorite toy is his teddy bear (a.k.a. Beary) and he is a golden retreiver.

Article posted September 9, 2008 at 10:44 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 51

My favorite pillow is my giraffe-print pillow. I got it when my mom and I went to Pier 1 Imports for new pillows. I actually got it half-off. I also had to beg my mom into getting it for me.