-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Friends are people who you love, they were created by the angels above. There are people on this earth that choose to be alone, i am not one of those people, if there weren't friends i wouldn't feel at home. Friends are the people who like you for who you are, they treat you like you are a bright star. I miss you all because you heve accepted me for who i am. You support me with such care  that i will give to all of you, my friendship to share.I wish you all the best of luck through all that you may face, Just remember, life is only for so long, so go at your own pace.

,thank you for being the greatest friends. I miss you and hope i can see you soon.

For people out there who are all alone, i can say that you are not, because many people love and support you, but they just don't show it...  

Article posted August 16, 2009 at 12:12 AM • comment • Reads 195 • see all articles