-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

While the hunters were out hunting Caribou, My freind and I sat by the campfire. We told creepy stories until my freinfd told the story of the White Wolf. "It only comes at a full moon, but when it finds people, Their spirits emerge together. The man then becomes a wolf and must face living in the wild". he said in his most terrifying, dark voice. That night, when I was laying in my tent, Iheard a rustle in I  the bushes. I sat up, too terrified to even speak. I grabbed my dad's rifle and went outside to investigate. When I aproached the bush,saw a white fluffy tail, I poked it. Then came out a terrified little racoon, he ran into the woods. I sighed with relief. Then I walked back to the campsite, But on the way I felt something was following me, something soft, It felt like........WOLF FUR!! I ran as fast as I could to The camp. I sat there talking and mumbling  myself to sleep. The next night, my freind and I sat at the campfire. Whenever I heard a rustle in the bushes I jumped, almost scared to death. "Whats wrong, why are you so finicky?" my freind asked Quietly. I didn't say, I just walked back to my tent, ashamed of myself. Then when everyone was asleep, I ran outside and whispered"White wolf, If you want me to be a wolf,make your own destiny come true." Then The spirit finnaly appeared. I touched it's soft, firm fur. It looked up at me with it's Peircing,Yellow eyes. It's eyes seemed to glow in the pitch blackness. I looked away from it's eyes, they were too creepy to stare into. I whispered to myself "How do I get myself out of this mess?" I looked Into his peircing,yellow eyes and touched the top of it's head, It seemed to enjoy it, like..... a giant puppy or something. He heard a noise and then ran off into the woods. I noticed he had a golden necklace around his neck, the sign on the necklace made me curious. Years after that I had almost forgot my encounter with the Mysterious white wolf when my mom and dad suprised me with a small white dog. It's collar had  the same print as the white wolf's necklace.... THE END

Article posted December 10, 2008 at 11:43 AM • comment (2) • Reads 97 • see all articles