-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Article posted August 16, 2009 at 06:12 AM GMT • comment • Reads 141

Friends are people who you love, they were created by the angels above. There are people on this earth that choose to be alone, i am not one of those people, if there weren't friends i wouldn't feel at home. Friends are the people who like you for who you are, they treat you like you are a bright star. I miss you all because you heve accepted me for who i am. You support me with such care  that i will give to all of you, my friendship to share.I wish you all the best of luck through all that you may face, Just remember, life is only for so long, so go at your own pace.

,thank you for being the greatest friends. I miss you and hope i can see you soon.

For people out there who are all alone, i can say that you are not, because many people love and support you, but they just don't show it...  

Hello people of earth, Saturn and any other place that floats!It's corduroy..I miss you all so much. But i'll come and VISIT! Well Im gonna go eat breakfast. BYE!!

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 08:28 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 99

One day,I was on a walk along the lake, when a Small turtle came out in front of my shoe. I bent down,picked it up and then jogged home. I soon found a name for him... Bob. I made a small area for him to sleep on in my sock droor. Every morning I'd put a small amount of lettuce, cellary and strawberries for his meal. Then I would take him outside for some fresh air, he actually liked it when I held him. We were good freinds. One day, he actually walked out my door, rolled down the stairs and went out the door. I looked everywhere for him, he wasn't there. I finally looked in the street annd found something, horrible. There he lay, tucked into his cracked shell, shaking. I ran over to him and took off my jacket, I wrapped him in it and went to my bike. I put him in the basket and speeded to the nearest animal hospital. They taped his shell and sent me off. After that I healed him, and then I set him free into the lake. THE END>

Article posted December 10, 2008 at 07:56 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 78

One day, I was in class, WHEN OUR SUBSTITUTE Mr. Potato Head said" It Is illogical To arrange chickens in a straight line." I stood up and said "My immature colleague and I will prove to you that we can do exactly that." "But It's illegal!" shouted another Classmate. The teacher and I set up a contest for who could put the most chickens in a row. The teacher made a document,Then he said "READ THE FINE context  alloud!" So I did, but it made me look like a complete nerd . Then I had to sign it like 87 times.My Dimwitted Colleague Screamed" I AM IMMORTAL" and then ran out the door, screaming. Then, the contest began. It took me a little while to get 37 in a row But I did it. Then the stink'in cops showed up, I was arrested beacause Chicken line up is illegal.  After 3 months I became a hobo and grew a beard. Aftter that I ate my freind's cat... *meow* BE QUIET FLUFFY=http://!

Article posted December 10, 2008 at 05:43 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 82

While the hunters were out hunting Caribou, My freind and I sat by the campfire. We told creepy stories until my freinfd told the story of the White Wolf. "It only comes at a full moon, but when it finds people, Their spirits emerge together. The man then becomes a wolf and must face living in the wild". he said in his most terrifying, dark voice. That night, when I was laying in my tent, Iheard a rustle in I  the bushes. I sat up, too terrified to even speak. I grabbed my dad's rifle and went outside to investigate. When I aproached the bush,saw a white fluffy tail, I poked it. Then came out a terrified little racoon, he ran into the woods. I sighed with relief. Then I walked back to the campsite, But on the way I felt something was following me, something soft, It felt like........WOLF FUR!! I ran as fast as I could to The camp. I sat there talking and mumbling  myself to sleep. The next night, my freind and I sat at the campfire. Whenever I heard a rustle in the bushes I jumped, almost scared to death. "Whats wrong, why are you so finicky?" my freind asked Quietly. I didn't say, I just walked back to my tent, ashamed of myself. Then when everyone was asleep, I ran outside and whispered"White wolf, If you want me to be a wolf,make your own destiny come true." Then The spirit finnaly appeared. I touched it's soft, firm fur. It looked up at me with it's Peircing,Yellow eyes. It's eyes seemed to glow in the pitch blackness. I looked away from it's eyes, they were too creepy to stare into. I whispered to myself "How do I get myself out of this mess?" I looked Into his peircing,yellow eyes and touched the top of it's head, It seemed to enjoy it, like..... a giant puppy or something. He heard a noise and then ran off into the woods. I noticed he had a golden necklace around his neck, the sign on the necklace made me curious. Years after that I had almost forgot my encounter with the Mysterious white wolf when my mom and dad suprised me with a small white dog. It's collar had  the same print as the white wolf's necklace.... THE END

Article posted December 9, 2008 at 08:35 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 75

Ivy+Bean by Annie Barrows

1. "Okay,okay". Her mother sighed.pg.11

2.   "I'm going to wrap my fingers around your neck, too" .She howled in her spooky voice. pg  26

3.  "Yes, well ,Not yetBut I'm going to be a witch" Said Ivy, Her eyes glowing.pg. 43

4.   "It's nice". said bean politely pg. 44

5. "ME?!" yelped Bean. pg.48

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 08:01 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 72

Today, My dog and I were watching an action movie when his facination of cats got the best of him. He jumped through the window and bolted towards that dumb cat. I pulled out my navigation system. When it suddenly, well exploded. Our seperation was tragic.I then thought he would be starved to extinction . I then remembered how much affection Iv'e given him. After that, I asked myself, why would he even want to run away from me? That was one complication I couldn't fix right now. I ran and ran continiously. He couldve been extinct by the time I got there. After hours of running I Finnaly found him, he was eating out of a garbage can, His smell was starting to really,truly repulse me. When I got home I threw him in the bath-tub and gave him the scrubbing of a lifetime.When he got home he smelled like a hobo on a blue tricycle on a highway in Louisiana eating an icecreamcone with blue sprinkles..... THE END!:)

While I was waiting for dinner to be layed down on the table, I was hypnotized by the smell of the Pumpkin pie, the turkey and  The stuffing. Once Dinner was on the table we bagan to eat. The freshly baked turkey had just came out of the oven, It was cooked to perfection with its golden brown outside, the soft fresh insid and with the gravy, it tasted so good.   The pumpkin pie was made by my Dad's Freind, It was soft, delicious fresh Pie. As soon as you put it in your mouth, you went to heaven. And the stuffing, just thinking about it made my mouth water.          And the Chocolate Pudding cake was chocolatey, smooth, soft and really, really delicious...... 

But my mom and dad ate it all in one night

One day a farmer went outside to tend his vegatation When a Bisness amn came up to him. The buisness man said "Please sign this application for your new education.  The farmer's reply was "Huh?" Then the buisness man got impatient and said "You'll never be a farmer again!" The farmer asked "Will this mean I'll have to sell my vegetable collection?!" The farmer sighed and then went to pack up his stuff  ( if only he had stuff).  While he was walking away he sid glumly " I never knew me and my farm wer ever  seperable . Days later he dicided to live under a bridge, all he had was the clothes on his back and his pet sheep, Baabert. After three months the farmer said " The chicken has to have an application to sell a navigation system!" Then he decided to shave Baabert, when the sheep said "baa" the farmer threw him into the river.                            THE END :) (P.s the chicken really does have to get an application to sell a navigation system!)

Once upon a time, there was a sleek tack Who was stuck to a stick. He tried to get unstuck, he felt he was weak, then he smacked himself, and decided to have a snack. Then a large snake came and ate him.

DA(the) END!