-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 08:22 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 194

One day I was at the park I saw a competition going on and they needed another player. So I thought that I would compete with them. I told the guy that was in charge that I would be delighted to help the other team win the competition, and he said sure. So I went to the team and I got to the team and they gave me the uniform and I put the uniform on. When I was all ready the ref said “ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GOOO.” All the players including me were off. The first event was running for 6 miles. We finally got to the end and my team won for that event. The next event we started and we had a tie so we had to repeat that event.  We won that event to. My team was the best team there so we basically won all the events except for one. The football event. Since all of my team were all girls we did not have a boy on our team so we lost. At the end of the competition they announced the winners.”In third place it was the Dutch Dragons, and in second place there is  the Witches, and in First place there is The Lions ." Said the anouncer. "We won we won I cain't belive it we won." i cried. 

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 07:41 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 131

My friend Hedwig and I were preparing to go on a trip to a famous trail near a volcano that was no longer active. But it was right next to the infamous trail where some one got lost on the trail and went insane. As we lifted the last of the boxes in to the car Madeline grunted, “I hate gravity.” “You’re just not able to lift any thing over ¼ of your weight.” I teased. I flashed her a smile. “Ha, ha,” she said.

Once we got the majority of the stuff into the car our moms drove us to where we had to start walking. The trip was just for me, Hedwig and our moms. Hedwig and I carried the lighter things while our moms carried the major bags. “Remember, kids stay close together and this trio is to educate you about nature, not for playing around.”

“Oh, and don’t break anything, this is a national park.”

That night we slept in a cave because somebody forgot to pack the tents. Luckily, the park was full of cavities in the earth. (Otherwise known as caves.)

We all fell asleep listening to the sounds of the forest.

***

As we woke up we noticed a gray mist had fallen over the camp. Our moms suddenly appeared through the fog. Their faces looked as gray as the weather.

“Bad news kids, we’re on the infamous trail, and we can’t find our way out.”

Today I will compete in a competition! It is the opposite of brief! You repeat 1 mile runs 16 times! Then sleep on the first night. The next day we run 5 miles. Then sleep. The next day we run 10 miles. And finally we run 5 miles. No we’re done with the first part of the competition! Then we have to proceed onto the next part of the competition.

(Now I will write in red and CAPS my spelling words. It’s much easier! J)

In the second part of the COMPETITION you go to the swimming pool they call “SERENITY” You have to swim swiftly to the bottom of a 30 foot deep pool! And come up feet first 20 times! It’s harder than it sounds! After that the last leg of the competition begins! And what would that be?!... Soccer scrimmage! After the top 3 players receive a trophy, everyone who participated will get a medal, Popsicle, and article in the newspaper. They ask you about your REPETITION.

“You will SUCEED if you try!” Said the person with the best scores.

“Yes! It’s called SUCCESSION!” Stated our REMEDIAL math teacher. “It was too much of a REMEDY for me!” Replied another.

And that was my word study story.

The words I used were:

REMEDIAL

COMPETITION

COMPETE

SUCCESSION

SUCEED

PROCEED

SERENITY

REPETITION

BRIEF

Hope you enjoyed it!

Love your electric mouse friend

-

Pikachu

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 07:22 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 120

The poptarts, with succession blast out of the water. Apparently, they also succeed in themselves to a deserted land unknown. They fly through the air and finnaly stop for a brief second. They crash through a remedial class window. The building, in a repeat was destroyed. The three poptarts made it look like as if the were going to compete against each other. The competition was on!

The three poptarts in return, recieve bashing through windows, and crashing through brick walls. Though they proceed through the empty deserted land.They might need a remedy after the three poptarts are done racing.They are going to race to the end! They all shot through the hospital building! Maybe the three inanimate poptarts are safe this time. Probably not.   

When I was at the park, I was cooking up a remedy. I would repeat my experiment more then once to make sure I got it right. It ended up being a brief cooking time. Maybe I will succeed my cooking test. I am almost sure I will receive the prize. I love to compete in cooking. They always have a procession of different countries participating. Every year the workers shout, “Proceed with the cooking!” The competition is called The Cook, not that fun, but it works. Afterward there is a reception with great food.

Would you believe the first time I Started cooking I was two years old? I even got a miniature stove that you can’t burn yourself on, great for littleones who love to cook. Half of my house is the kitchen! Shockingly I don’t like the food I cook, but others do.

Made By, Bex   

Article posted January 15, 2009 at 08:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 70

One day I was at a football field. And then I saw someone ate a peace of cheese. And then I saw a thief stole cheese stick. After the game I went to back home and I want outside and I saw a creek and then I saw a bike jump. And I wanted to hit I. so I brought my friend and my bike with me. Once we got there me and my friend were going to hit the jump. I hit the jump first and I jumped it and then it was my friend’s turn. He landed it just as good as me. We went back to my house to play halo 2 and we beat the game on two player. He had to go home so we took him home. Once I got to my house I played guitar hero on online I always win on easy but sometimes I lose on medium.

Cover cat was a under cover cat. he was smoking a sigar when his cellphone  rang. "Cover cat come in cover cat",said the boss. "Whats ya want?', said cover. "All I what isyou to listen to me," said the boss.  "Ok, ok what is it?".'by the creek the little store somethinis hapnin', said the boss 'I'm on it!". 

Cover cat got in a limo and drave to the little store.  When he got there he  jumped in the store and went to the jewlrey theme  where the home of the gold cheese lived. A chief was at the jewlrey door! So the cat beat him up! Cover cat riped open the door and the thief did a brief shriek and jumped out the open window. The bad dude ran to the field to hide. Cover cat seize the piece of gold cheese and arrested the thief!!!                                                

one day my sister was drinking milk and BAKING cookies. My dad was RAKING the leaves purple,orange,yellow and red. my mom was COOKING ham for dinner and i was STROKING the dog. In the frontyard you could hear all the forgs CROAKING and i was sad and was ASKING my mom if she would take me to my friends house "but they live 2 hours away" said my mom "how about next week" "ok" i sighed. I saw my sister MAKING neclaces and asked if i could have one "no you can't have one they are for my frinds" so i was SPENDING time in my roomfor the rest of the night. THE END

Yesterday I spied on my brother Fred and he was smoking on fire. I was so surprised that he could use matches. Than he was stroking. Than I ran to my mom and told her. She had a stroke. She flipped out. She told Charlie not to play with matches. So he did not do it again. The next day at school we started making pie. One of the pies exploded. We checked the heat and it was 500 million degrees. The heat was so hot the oven burned up. My teacher was sending 5 thousand dollars for a new oven. That day at home my house was leaking and squeaking. At school a kid was cracking the wall. He was looking for a Pokémon card. I told him Pokémon was stupid. He got all worked up and told me Pokémon was the best thing ever. Than I ate some Nachos!      

Article posted January 15, 2009 at 08:10 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 122

Once upon a time every thanks giving there was chief field trip. Some chief brought their friends with theme. In the field trip they lean cheesy turkey, but their wasn’t any turkey, so they used geese. “ You melt your cheese first and…” It was very long speech. My friend was asking some question. “ What is that???” she said and I said “ oh!! These are new knifes.” I bump in to dish and I crack my dish. I pick up pieces. It wasn’t that good field trip, but after the field trip my niece came so I was happy.

The three poptarts are approaching the octopus, and the octopus is prepared to eat them.  The ocotopus grabs the three poptarts. The poptarts are able to be hit by a nearby shark! It sounds very illogical, but a piece of coral flies off the shark and into Godzilla's cave, and strikes Godzilla in the eye! The insanity! The majority! Godzilla shot up to the surface at extreme speed!

Since there's no gravity on Earth ( which Godzilla probably forgot) he shot up in the air and crashed on a building. Like what a valcano would do, the building exploded like what a volocanic rock would do. Godzilla was obviosly held responsible. People were thinking that someone should educate Godzilla. The people push the defeated Godzilla back into the ocean. At least, they tried. But luckily, another building crashed down and Godzilla rolled into the ocean

Everyone cheered, but only one problem remained, the three poptarts were still underwater.

TO BE CONTINUED

Article posted January 15, 2009 at 07:24 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 230

Some kids say they have cool teachers. Yeah, yeah, whatever. My teacher is famous! She has the amazing ability to travel back to native times. Our class has visited our old relatives’ Victorian houses. They were sooo fancy! She took us to prehistoric times to meet the caveman. We had to leave when we smelt volcanic acids. Apparently there was a volcano nearby. Most people have only seen a plastic nativity of Mary and Joseph in the manger, but we saw the real thing! We’ve traveled across the nation, educating children of all ages about history and nature. We met George Washington before he met his grave. Poor guy, he was so confused when we asked him where the TV was. It’s so cool we are able to travel to all of these places and times to relate to all of the animals and people of the area in time.      

It was charismas eve at the palmer’s household. There friends and niece where over. that night they left a piece of pie out for Santa. The nested day the chief of the police asked who’s cutting the cheese? Just then they heard a shriek they ran outside and saw a thief with a brief case in the neighbor houses. Then we had a party.    

The book I am writing is called Volcanic Gravity. I may change the title, but this is it!

“Did you know a volcano has natural gas? You can even relate that to people! Ha Ha Ha!”

Don’t you just love it? It’s always good to have a joke once in a while! All right now back to the story.

“The majority of a volcano’s gravity…blah blah blah.”

That’s the boring story, how about this one. It’s much more fun. Although, this ones not as famous. Anyway, this story is called The Nature Grave.

“There is a major problem.” Isn’t that just so tempting to not put down! You do want to know what the problem is, right? Please listen next week for more details. Bye!

“You have 10 more minutes,” the recorder said.

Oh, my books are being sold for $20 each. I am sorry to say this but, um,…there is going to be an extra long break, so…bye!

-Bex

one day I was driving my lamboghini on the mean streets of LA. Then I pold up to A red light. after that a ferrorie pold next to me. He revd his enghen and I revd my V10 enghen. wen the light ternd green my wheels were screching. I cood smell the berning ruber inside the cocpit of the lamborghini. Then I shooted forwerd. I ternd left and hit the side of a dump truck and screemed NNNOOOO!!! Not the pant! I ternd and drove west to the beach. Then I sow a cop. and the race is on. I sow the ferrorie and ramd it head on to get in front of it. Then I raced to the finish line. The finish line was thee stop lights from the starting line. I roced tords the fenish line. I past it and crasht in to a corivet, hummer,lamborghini,lotis,ferrorie,lamborghini bike, and ford mustang delership. then I screemd ferrocooooo!!!  

I was at the beach. The heat was deadly. I was resting in steam. I got up and ran into the water. My best friend was going to meet me here but there was no sign of her……

7 min. later “where were you”. I said “I got stuck in traffic”. She said. “Come on the game show is about to start.” I said.Welcome to the beach blast game show.” Said the announcer. “Billy what dose teeth mean?” “Well you use your teeth to eat food and to talk like I am ha-ha.” “You got it” Sara what is a bell?” “A bell is something somebody can ring to get attention.” “You got that one right.” “Last but not least abby.” “What dose wheel mean.” Well a wheel is something that you can drive in and it can take you places.” “You got that right.” “Thank you for coming”.         

Are you ready for the

Big singing

Contest?” My

Dad asked as we were driving to the theater in his

Elephant. (That’s what we call my

Father’s car because it’s big and

Grey.) “I think it should be illegal to

Have such a big car, Dad, you’re so

Irresponsible.” I said,

Joking around. “Well, your being immature!” My dad

Keith said. “Yeah, well you’re immortal and illogical and

Like to arrange chairs!” I said.

Meanie!” My dad said.

Nuh-uh!” I said back. It didn’t have much of an effect.

Oh, not you didn’t!” he said, only

Partially joking. “I’m the 

Queen of the world!” I screamed,

Rushing to the

Stage. We had arrived at

The singing contest.

Um, oh, there’s my colleague, Lily!” I said, running

Vigorously to her.

Whatcha doin’?” I asked her. “Getting an 

X-ray, what did

You think?” “Are you having an affair with

Zorro?” I asked her. “Who’s Zorro?” She asked me. She doesn’t know anything.

THE END!

One day I was outside hitting jumps on my bike. The heat made me tired. But I fell by a shell that had a dead crab. But when I fell I hit my head but I was not near death. But my bike was a mess. I had to take it to the bike mechanic while I was speaking to the owner he sad that we can’t fix it so I had to get a new bike. The bike I chose was the kona stuff it was 859.00. When I got my bike I went to my house to rest. I looked out my window and saw a nest. I kept the nest. Then latter I went to the beach and saw sow shell and then I looked up at a house and I saw a bell it was not that amazing. It started to get boring so I started to swim but I had to go home.       

I was walking around when you whizzed right by. I span fast in a circle and then stopped myself. I tasted something gross, and then I barfed. It was nasty. Really talk about that I traded a candy bar for a rotten bottle full of apple juice. Then I tripped and popped my elbow bone out of the skin. I went to the hospital and they rubbed stuff on me. They dropped the stuff on the floor and I slipped on it. I grabbed onto a rubber band but it really hurt. I talked to you but you walked away. Now you stared at that wall. Also you wasted all that you had, so you thru it all away? All that I have been called a lot of names but I never listen to them at all. You never liked to be nice, you want to be mean. That is why you picked on me and you will never find true bravery ever.  

One day their was a boy named lebron James, and he had a friend named Allen Iverson.

Allen Iverson was so tired {for playing basketball for an hour} that he could barley breath.

Allen Iverson had a dad named kwagmier Iverson. But he’s been dead for like 24 hours.

Lebron James was 21 years old. Lebron James just got done having the big Mac meal

From McDonalds {fast food place}. Lebron James room was a mess {big one}.

Lebron James had his heat in his house 90 degrees.

Lebron James had fishing neat in his room on the wall for a random reason.

Lebron james favorite thing he liked to eat like anything that had meat in it.

Lebron James brought a 150$ vest, but when he put it on the zipper broke off.

And the place that he brought it from said that they don’t give refunds.

One day I called my friend. I picked up the phone and said “what are you doing” then my dog wagged here tail. It was weird when she stared at me. Then I day dreamed that she was talking to me then I had just waved to a guy on the road and I was on the roof of Costco. Then I slipped of the roof and cracked my head on the stairs. I waved to people even if blood was poring out of the back of my head. Then I tripped and hit my face against the floor a lot of people watched me. Then I noticed it wasn’t real even then I tracked back to yester day. Then I changed my mind and baked this guys face. Then I rubbed it on people. For doing this I got punched in the face so hard I tasted blood. Then I picked up my teeth then the ground peeled of and I fell in a black hole. 

The contest will began in 3,2,1, start! "Hey! Thats an illeagle move! You can't hit," someone shouted.Hmm hmmm hmm, what immature people. "Maybe we should arrange the groups different," the anouncer said. really. Thats illogical, it would take way to long. 2nd question: "What does assemble mean? I don't want to confront someone. Good, a volenteer. 3rd question: What does affirm mean? "Sir, it means irresponsible." Where did you learn that?Your absolutly wrong!I bet you don't even don't know what immortal means! "Sir immortal means Forever and ever. " Aha! Finally your corerect. 50 pionts. What does innumerable mean? "I...I...I don't know sir. " What a shame. Off the show. Go go now. Any other brave contestents? Did you hear me?

-Bex

Article posted December 10, 2008 at 10:58 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 130

One day, a dog WAGGED. it's tail. The end. That's what happened in Bored.This is CHEERED. Beacuse it's so good people CHEERED for it. Now to start CHEERED: A dog. A dog STOPPED. A dog STOPPED and WATCHED.  A dog STOPPED, WATCHED, and TALKED. A dog STOPPED, WATCHED, TALKED, flew three the air and landed with flames everywhere! A dog. ps. Cheered has a bunch of short stories in it. You Just Hear, A Dog.  next you will hear DREAMED. There once was a boy the dreamed often. he always had good dreams beacuse good dream faries came. I forgot how they turn into nightmare faries so I can't warn you. Have a dream catcher. Next is Squishy: One day there was a boy. He TRIPPED a lot. he TRIPPED. And landed in flowers the same kind that are on the cover of New moon. They were Shinny, rubbery looking, And were really squishy. Squishy.

, your tree climbing and swimming friend, Squirtle. ps. You won't be hearing from Courduroy muck longer! Sniff.

Article posted December 10, 2008 at 08:01 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 100

One day i called my friend samantha and asked her if she watched the movie called the knotted yarn. She said has not seen it but her mom picked it up from the movie store. I told her i liked the movie. After we talked for a while i roller skatted over to her house and stoped at a stop sighn. When i saw her i waved at her then then tripped over the sidewalk. When i got up i rubbed my knee and tasted the blood.When i got inside the florrs were wet so i slipped and grabbed my friendas pants anfd they fell down. When she fell down her dog whizzed on her leg and wagged its tail in her face. the neighbors stared threw the open doors because her pants were down. her brother cheered from the top of the stairs.Her mother baked  cookies and pelled of of the pan. That night they both dreamed that someone tracked them down.

Article posted December 10, 2008 at 07:56 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 97

One day, I was in class, WHEN OUR SUBSTITUTE Mr. Potato Head said" It Is illogical To arrange chickens in a straight line." I stood up and said "My immature colleague and I will prove to you that we can do exactly that." "But It's illegal!" shouted another Classmate. The teacher and I set up a contest for who could put the most chickens in a row. The teacher made a document,Then he said "READ THE FINE context  alloud!" So I did, but it made me look like a complete nerd . Then I had to sign it like 87 times.My Dimwitted Colleague Screamed" I AM IMMORTAL" and then ran out the door, screaming. Then, the contest began. It took me a little while to get 37 in a row But I did it. Then the stink'in cops showed up, I was arrested beacause Chicken line up is illegal.  After 3 months I became a hobo and grew a beard. Aftter that I ate my freind's cat... *meow* BE QUIET FLUFFY=http://!

The dino sunk into the water, while inanimated poptarts are immortal! while an irresponsible man had to assemble a pool. the poptarts showed that they can affront a dino! Then Godzilla comes out of the ocean and tramples all of the buildings. You know, all sorts of illegal stuff. It was illogical that God zilla came out of the ocean in New York, but even more illogical thT three poptarts killed a dino! God zilla challenges the three poptarts to a contest to see who's stronger.  Can the three poptarts confront the evil Godzilla?

Then, a little kid comes and picks up the poptarts off the street. He went to acclaim the three poptarts and arrange them. The kid was so immature, he threw the three poptarts at a man's thigh. That was very irrational. But it helped,  the poptarts bouced off the man's thigh and hit Godzilla in the eye! Godzilla screeched, but he clawed the poptarts. Luckily, the three poptarts were stale, so it didn't do much effect.

Godzilla didn't give up! Godzilla dodged the poptarts skillfully. Godzilla chased the poptarts over the buildings of New York. But then, a helicopter comes toward all of the poptarts!

TO BE CONTINUED

Here is another silly story from my word study.

I had an illegal hot dog that was 1 inch too long it was a great affair. There was a hot dog contestthat required allot of work. I had to assemble a 5ft 7-inch long hotdog that was 6ft tall. Also I had to arrange a great hotdog balloon’s had to acclaim a first place medal for the best hotdog in the world! The judges had to confront me. And they showed me the context of the rules that I was irresponsible and immature to have my hotdog 1 inch over the limit. It was an imortal hotdog. I had to constrain my hotdog skills.

Well I hoped you like my silly story!

-Torres9

One day I called my friend Samantha and asked her if she had watched the movie The Knotted yarn. She said she hadn’t seen the movie yet but her mom picked it out at the movie store. I told her I liked the movie. After we talked a while I skated over to her house, then stopped at a stop sign. When I saw her I waved at her and tripped over the sidewalk. When I got up I rubbed my knee and tasted the blood. When I got inside her house the floors were wet and I slipped and grabbed my friend’s pants and they fell down. Then she fell over and her dog whizzed on her face. When he wagged his tail it hit her face. Her neighbor stared at them through the open door because her pants were down. Her brother cheered from the top of the stairs. Her mother baked cookies and peeled them off the pan. That night we both dreamed that some one tracked them down.

One day I called my friend Samantha and asked her if she had watched the movie “The Knotted Yarn” She said she had not but her mom had picked it out at the movie store. I told her I liked that movie. After we talked for a while I roller skated to her house and stopped at a stop sign. When I saw her I waved at her than tripped over the sidewalk. When I got up I rubbed my knee and tasted the blood. When I got inside the floors were wet so I slipped and grabbed my friend’s pant and they fell down. When she fell down her dog whizzed on her leg. When he wagged his tail it hit her in the head. Her neighbors stared at them threw the open front door because her pant were down. Her brother cheered from the top of the stairs. Her mom baked cookies and peeled them from the pan. That night they both dreamed that someone tracked them down.

By Annabel green

One day i CALLED my friend Abby, we TALKED for a while and i almost shed a tear because i havn't seen her for a long time because i moved so we havn't TALKED in a while.After that i GRABBED an orange and PEELED it and slowly raised it up to my mouth and TASTED it with the tip of my tongue and it tasted pretty good. Eventoally it was nine o' clock at night  so i went to bed. I DREAMED that Abby and me went and PICKED berries and my best friend in the whole wide world showed up his name is Kollin, joined us . After a while Kollin thought of something he said that "we should go swimming instead of picking berries it's too hot" me and Abby STARED at eachother for a while and i said "sure that sounds great". so Abby, me, and Kollin went home to get our swim suits. When we got to the pool we had races we would take turns so that someone could be the judge. The judge CHEERED for whoever was ahead then i woke up and sighed "i wish i could see them one more time".                                                                The End 

I slipped my hand over to grab a banana and peeled it & ate it becuse I was starved it tasted like some one tripped on it so I threw it & it hit my sisters face & I cheered she called my mom but she didnt answer it was a dream come true so I grabed my scate board & started to scate away I waved to my naber the air fresh fresher than choklate chip cookeis coming out of the oven... then I woke up

Motto: Where there is Poke’mon there is love!

Do you ever think about you’r report card? I bet A LOT of you DO! But what if it was a report card for navigation!? How would you cope with it, and how would you teach the most sweetest children in the world!?

When I was walking down the street from my house, I said to myself “This is going to be an insane day!”I had to get my act together if I was going to fascinate my mom with my navigation report card! I’m just really sad about the separation between my awesome airplane fascination and me! I don’t know how I’ll be able to express my feelings about the separation between me and my awesome skills to navigate. I was also thinking about the extinction of the dinosaurs! (For some reason!) There was much complication between thinking about my navigation and the extinction of the dinosaurs! When I was thinking about them I was also able to generate a third thought about: ACTION! When I thought about action I thought about the movement of objects and creatures! I thought about my navigation score. “I wonder how well I navigate!” I thought to myself. When I was able to educate young children about airplanes and how to fly them, I was able to tell them about the education that I was told when I was as old as them. The thought at how sweet the kids were and how much they were good at learning navigation just told me that… This was going to be some troublesome children!

one day i woke up and WALKED to the bake store. they had BAKED cookies that were over COOKED so i just drank a pop. i THOUGHT i TAUGHT my self not to shop at bad stores. when i got home  my mom told me to SWEP my room becaue it was a mess. when i finished my room i had to chase my sleeping dog. i CHASED and chased and chased but he was so fast that i kept on getting swept back. i think i might be able to catch up i will just have to walk everywere. I will teach that dog a lesson. i can bring somthing to drink so i can catch up to the dog so I mixed

I had a drink of coke coke-cola is really good. Yesterday I went shopping for coke-cola. Another guy wanted it so we started to fight. We got kicked out of the shop. When I fell out the door I bent my arm behind my back and my leg got ran over by a semi then I caught on fire. I got up and started to walk but I couldn’t kneel down to pick up my arm. I had to think. I lent down as far I could and brought it to my mouth it was baked. Then I asked my friend lend me some salt then I noticed it was my friend that I was fighting not some crazy dude. Right now he was running a round in circles on fire so I put him out with motor oil then I ran cause it was flammable. Then I sent him a post card.

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 10:02 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 147

we MIXED the batter and BAKED it in the ofen. It was just a few weeks before christmas and we were making skacharoos they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I WALKED to the store to get some cookie batterbut they didn't have any  "i THOUGHT you guys hade cookie dough" i was going to finish but no one was listing to me. Heresw the DEAL if you dont get cookie dough from were ever you need to i will CHASE you so go get it. i LEND my friend money, 5 dollers "do you have change for a ten" i asked her "no" she said and ran so now she LENDs me 5 dollers. Anyway so when was walking home i saw a hobo and TAUGHT him how to sing christmas songs and he stole my DRINK and my five dollers. When i got home i had to take my dog for a WALK and we CHASED eachother. the end  

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 09:59 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 144

Here is another silly story.

The extinction of dinosaurs was very importatn. I had to ACT out the role of a dinosaur. Then I signed a CONTRACT. It had an AFFECT on my teacher. There was a great ACTION for no reason. I didnt have very good NAVIGATION because it didnt have any eyes. It COMPLICATED things. Eventually i had to EXPRESS I didnt like to costume. I had to FASCINATE alot of people. Finnaly i had to SEPERATE myself from the costume.

Well that was my silly story.

-Torres9 

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 09:56 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 141

A Commercial

Have you ever heard of express navigation? Well, were selling it for only $299.99. What a great deal! It will navigate you to your destination. It will also fascinate you with their new 3D action. It will even educate you about the city as you drive! Now remember, this is only being sold for one generation. These will be extinct soon. Unless you buy it now! Did you know? Fascination is the key to success. This will affect how you look at the world. 

-Bex

I was in my sheet when a mean bug bit my neck.I grinded my teeth in pain. T tuched the bite and started to bleed bad. It seems like I go through this every night because the window brouk. The steet was dark and I could almost hear the raindeer on Santa's team. So I speed doun the stairs. I knew I'v been good all year... the only thing I did wroun was that I puled Abey's hair for calling my mom a hobo. I mean Santa would do the same if his mom was called a hobo!!! Well anyway I saw him his head the shap as a bean, his eye's so green he made the ocean look bad. I was working hard to stay quiet. I saw him put the gifes under the tree. one said my name on it! I was glad he left because I could not contan myself! I ran down the stares and riped my gifes open! I could not belive it! A new video game and a glasse EYE. I could cheet like crazy with this thing.  then I ran to my bed room to play with my things.

Here is another spelling word story.  The main caractor learns it's good to come prepared.

Silly story preesents:  Brought, a ten spelling word story.

" I wanna DRINK!" Swee called. Swee got his name beacuse he SWEPT up everything when he was young. "Not now Swee!" Swee's mother called, "I'm about to BAKE bread!" swee KNELT down and crawled silently. He crawled udner the kitchen counter. Orange juice spilled to the floor. swee DRANK it. Just what he came for. Swee crawled back to his room to SWEAP. Just as he does every Saturday. Swee WALKED over to his window. "mom! I'm going for a WALK!" "fine!" his mother called back wit hanger. Swee got a plastic bage with carrots and stuff in it. He put stuff liek dirt and suck in it too.

Later he met up with his friend his age. 12. Jhon, [Jhohn] had a bucket full of water with him.Swee droped everything in the bag in to the bucket. Then he MIXED it with a stick. Even the plastic bag it's self was in the bucket. Swee THOUGHT it was good what he BROUGHT.

BROUGHT.

Your swimming and tree climbing friend, Squirtle

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 08:01 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 99

Today, My dog and I were watching an action movie when his facination of cats got the best of him. He jumped through the window and bolted towards that dumb cat. I pulled out my navigation system. When it suddenly, well exploded. Our seperation was tragic.I then thought he would be starved to extinction . I then remembered how much affection Iv'e given him. After that, I asked myself, why would he even want to run away from me? That was one complication I couldn't fix right now. I ran and ran continiously. He couldve been extinct by the time I got there. After hours of running I Finnaly found him, he was eating out of a garbage can, His smell was starting to really,truly repulse me. When I got home I threw him in the bath-tub and gave him the scrubbing of a lifetime.When he got home he smelled like a hobo on a blue tricycle on a highway in Louisiana eating an icecreamcone with blue sprinkles..... THE END!:)

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 08:01 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 131

One day I was at the beach. There was a bell at the top of a building. Then I left it was the best day at the beach. I went back home and went to go to my room to clean. But I fell down stairs and hit my head it started to bleed and my teeth got knocked out. It was the worst fall in my life. The next day I fell again but on my bike. This is how it happened. I went to go to the bike park and went on the hardest jump there. I went off it and fell. My wheel fell off and I hit my head and chipped my teeth again. It was awesome. I am getting a new bike soon it is a Kona stuff I am getting it for Christmas. I still go to the bike park after the crash. OH YA THIS IS NOT A TRUE STORY.    

People these days! This silly generation is always repulsing me! They think its sooo easy conducting a scientific experiment! It is fascinating to watch us, sure! But your fascination is not shared by us! You complicate our scientific studies by watching us! You should navigate your way back home! Finding out if an animal is extinct is hard, okay? We went through a lot of education to get here! WE'RE NOT ACTING! We are annoyed! IT'S HARD TO BE THIS SMART! are they gone? they are? good.

THE END!

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 07:49 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 124

hey do you want to know how to be your best and always be clean?  Then keep reading!  First we are going to talk about if your nose bleeds.  just put ice on it!!! ok now always brush your teeth!  eat your beans!  dont bonk your head!  dont crack your neck!  thats how you take care of you now you probly dont feel a thing yet but just follow these instructions for a long long long long time! SEE YO!!

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 07:47 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 97

my baseball team is the beast. my team wears green. my team has lots of speed. Our home feild is by the beach. My mom always brings a bell.  I play left feild.

One time i lose two teeth while playing a game. i bled and bled and bled all the way tell i got outside on the street. my team was sorry that i got hit by that ball.

Annabel green

Motto: Where there is Poke'mon there is love!

EDUCATION! VEGETATION!

Today in school, my class was learning about vegetation! We had to observe other people’s observations on if a tomato is a fruit or a vegetable. I wasn’t feeling educible so my collections such as erasers and pencils were destroyed. I filled out an application for anger management problems. So I could get pills. There was a separation between my class and me. I made a production on tomatoes. We put it in an airplane to test its navigation skills. It wasn’t tolerable! So we built a contraction. It didn’t work though. It would’ve been separable between the tomato and the contraction. I finally told the class my expressions on my contraction. I am not very expressible!

Made especially for you! From your electric mouse friend Pikachu! The red words are my word study words. Thought I might let you know! I actually did add some from my notebook onto word. By the way: A tomato is a FRUIT NOT a vegetable!

PIKACHU

WORD STUDY STORY

I'll have it sent to you right away!:)

One day a farmer went outside to tend his vegatation When a Bisness amn came up to him. The buisness man said "Please sign this application for your new education.  The farmer's reply was "Huh?" Then the buisness man got impatient and said "You'll never be a farmer again!" The farmer asked "Will this mean I'll have to sell my vegetable collection?!" The farmer sighed and then went to pack up his stuff  ( if only he had stuff).  While he was walking away he sid glumly " I never knew me and my farm wer ever  seperable . Days later he dicided to live under a bridge, all he had was the clothes on his back and his pet sheep, Baabert. After three months the farmer said " The chicken has to have an application to sell a navigation system!" Then he decided to shave Baabert, when the sheep said "baa" the farmer threw him into the river.                            THE END :) (P.s the chicken really does have to get an application to sell a navigation system!)

Here is another Spellingword story by yours truely. This one was usded by ALL my spelling words at least once. It's six pages long seven though i skipped lines.

Silly stories presents: Batting, a 27 spellingword story. ps. it's some other kids in the story. :)

my mom was DRIVING me to the big game. I'm in little leauge baseball. Lots of the kids would og behind the bleachers and play in the puddle. They would put little plastic boats in the puddle with lego men to go boating in the puddle. Th bleachers are on the feild. So fthe puddle was in the grass. When i got on fthe feild, one of my team members wher SLEEPING. So I thunked him with my glove. Soem of the adults in the bleachers where TAXING. All of a sudden the ball landed in the BOATING puddle. [ That's wha every one calls the puddle behind the bleachers.] Some of the boats were carring little worms and bugs as cargo. One ship captin fell of the boat and left four crickets alone when the ball landed. A cute baby worm fell in but a jumping spider saved it. One boat fell over. The lego man drowned, but the water skippers skidded to a clump in the middle. We got a new ball. One lego man was FLOATING. He died. I was RUNNING and tripped. A dog tripped me. It had ran onto the feild. It was WAGGING it's tail as I  turned it around. The cheer leaders on my team were CHEERING for the dog. If I got that ball, it would be an out.  The dog tripped me just in time too!  The kids at the BOATING puddle were still looking for the dead lego men and the baseball.  Catch the ball or get it, you keep it.  I'm still WANTING a little plastic sail boat for the BOATING puddle.  One kid, had a little bowl, and was making stew for the cargo bugs. He served the stew in thimbletacks. He made it from, drinking fountain water, dirt, grass. He was MUNCHING on a carrot. Then dropped it in his stew. The cargo bugs ate all of their soup! After waiting the time, water skippers were DIVING into the water, FLOATING back up, then skidded around. The stew boy was not WASTING his carrot. The stew gave the bugs lots of energy. He had been MIXING

with a stick. Some of the bark got in and that was good too. A guy was TRIMMING trees and leaves got in too! The stew boy was JUMPING for joy when all the bugs finished. Kids were PUSHING and WHINNING to get the stew boy's atuograph. People were POPPING all over to see the stew boy. No on was watching the game anymore. Some wanted to quit. I siad to wait. One was QUITTING. We could not stop him. He get's real angry. Every thing's his way. He was DRAGGING his mit in the dust. He kicked a rock. He was KICKING a bunch of rocks really. Two kdis on the other team were SLIDING in the mud. We were still WAITING. One kid was RIDING his skateboard.  I said, " Let's do some BATTING and catching." So we did wit hthe other team. We batted the ball and played catch. Even though it stared RAINING.  Fin

Your tree climbing and swimming friend, Squirtle

Article posted November 20, 2008 at 07:58 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 104

One day I was in bed. I said help because of the wind. The wind was blowing at me. I was at the west side of my bedroom. I saw some men at Weed Vil High school. I stepped outside to go to the Weed Vil Park.

Article posted November 20, 2008 at 07:58 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 115

One day I steped into a Lamborghini Giolledo. It's top speed is 228 MPH. I drove west on the odoban. Then my V10 enghen started to smoke. I poled to the side of the rood and asked some one to help me. After that I fond a Lamborghini speshelist. His name was Ferrucio Lamborghini. The invertor of Lamborghini. Then he looked at the Lamborghini and said " I can fix this". So we fixed up the Lamborghini. Then I drove away to a mini market. I got some gum and soda. I drove for a week to get to back home. I parked the Lamborghini in the garage and climed into bed. The next day I peeled a banana and threw away the peel. I went out side to weed the back yard. But I disided to go out and drive my Ferrari.I tride to keep it strate on the road but I crashed in to a corvet. Then I called professer mc gonagall to pick me up in her new Hummer. H3.

Hey  am back with another word study. Today this one is about a very smart vegetable.

A vegetable has poor navagation I should know. It was also very observible and weird. The vegetation I thought, had a mind of its own. The vegetation had an application to Harvard. It gave a great production and expression. It was so funny it was producible. The vegetation had a great education. Also it was very reducible. It became famous because it was slightly expresible. But other vegetable's arn't as educable.

-Torres9   

One day i was munching on a candy bar. I was lumping up and downbecause i wss so exited. When i was done i went swimming and a duck was running all over the place. Then a dog was wagging its tail in my face. The dog was floating. POP POP POP what is that popping sound?The duck was pushing me they were dragging me all over the place!!! then they started trimming my hair i wanted to leave so bad!! " Stop kicking mw dum ducks." " Stop whining you are driving me crazy! thats it i am diving on top of you all then i will be riding you all like horses=http://"

I was forcing down a vegetable during dinner, debating whether or not I should give it to my dog. My sister has a giant collection of vegetables. To her, there is no better collectable. It is tolerable, but I refuse to eat it anymore. She says they are navigable because of there smell. I don't smell anything. To me you just release exhaust in the air to make it. I think there should a separation between vegetables and food. She also, thinks they are observable. That they are interesting science. Her quote line is, " vegetation is wonderful!" She even has a contraction for cutting all the crops. I acually saw her application for this farming job. Thank God she didn't get it. "Do you want there to be a reduction of vegetables?" She always asks me.

-Bex

Article posted November 20, 2008 at 07:38 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 100

All of that trimming is making me tired. You were dragging me in here just to sleep?! You should be floating in the ocean on a chair. I started munching on my apple and still I haft to sleep! You are pushing my buttons Mr. Domo! You should start quitting now! Your eyes are raining badly. That sleeping body of yours is dead. You are waiting for the perfect moment to yell. You have been cheering like a girl. Have you seen Kicking and Sceaming?! Never mind.

well it all started when i woke up this morning. mooooooooooo my cow alarm clock rang. "honey, time to wake up" my mother said. "uhhhh." i said in a sleepy voice. as i got out of bed and go to the stairs my little brother sleped right throgh me and made me fall strait down the stairs."UUUHHHHH" i had just lost it.my mom ofered a banana. "I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO EAT IT." i said. but at school was wost i desided to go to the bathroom. and i gest i was so tierd that i walked into the mens bathroom. thats why i am going to bed at 7:00 tonight!!!   

Once upon a time a girl had a tolerable collection of salt and pepper shakers. Her mom only allowed it beacause it was for her education. Oh, well. I guess that is what the expression 'Navigation is the key is for. Okay, that made about as much sense as vegatables growing! Vegatation is not supposed to grow! Recent observations show that... I quit! This writing is exhaustible! Salt and pepper shakers will have to find a new commercial director! I don't care if the production goes down! UGH! All of this exhaustion is making me tired, I'm going to have a little nap...

*SNORE*

This week I got something new. I got a new bed. A lady at the store helped me pick it out. as soon as i steped in, I knew I would find the just right bed for me. In the store there were only a few man in black coats and two ladys at the front desk. one of the ladys had on a blue suit with a purple top. the other one had a black shirt and a blue jean. when i walked to the front desk the one with the black shirt asked if i needed any help. I said yes and we waled over to the west side of the building. As we walked i peeked in to the other rooms. After 1 hour of looking at beds. i found the best one. i left and now the bed is in my house. The End

Once upon a time a wild west jerk was sleeping in his bed.  When he heard someone yell help!  It was a lady and she had just token a step into  qiucksand!   He had promised himself that he would save one person every week and this was his chance for this week!  So with much speed he put on his clothes and was out the door in a second then he went to save her he grabed on to her arms and pulled and pulled! And then she was free!

"thank you," she said and she layed a big fat kiss wright on his lips and about half way through it this big fat jerk came up and said" hey =http:// why are you kissen my girl freind?"

And before the wild west could say a peep the big guy punched him wrigth in the face!

well from that day forward that wild west broke his promise adnthat was the way he lived with a black eye!

A girl got out of bed and down step by step.She got downtstairs and ate breakfast. she wanted to peel a banana but she had no time because she had school. Her mom was not home or her dad so she had to run to school. She was lightning speed.when she got to school the teatcher taught everybody how to say the days of the week. and taught her about the west. When she got home she told her mom about what she learned in scool.

There was a man who had a vegetable collection. One time he added a collectible that was separable to the rest of his collection. He thought that it was expressible to him. His wife thought that it wasn't tolerable to keep it in his collection. One day, he filled out an applicatoin because he wasn't educable. After that, for a celebratoin he went to see a production film. Then they destroyed the screen because the movie was so bad.

The man came home very depressed. Then, his wife was tired of the collection so much, that his wife wants to have a seperation. Then, to make her happy he made a vegetatoin meal out of his collection!

Dearest Dragons and the world,

Come read and enjoy our silly stories! We are doing Word Study Stories in class. Each student is given a specific spelling pattern to practice for the week. They have to use ten or more words from their weekly list--and that's what makes some of the stories so outrageous.

So enjoy!--I know I do!

Happy Blogging, Prof. McG

one day i walked to my room then owwwwwww i joust steped on a TACK and it was STUCK in my footfinnaly i got i t out. after my foot was better i wet to have a SNACK because i was very hungery.after i ate my mom told me to clean my room so i stared with my closet. it was very messy and kept pulling out stuff for an hour then finnaly i was almot done but i saw somthing moving  i went to see what it was ahhhhhhhhhh its a SNAKE of corse i WHACKED him with a STICK on his SLEEK body he unconscious so the next day i took him to the LAKE. 

Heres is ANOTHER spelling word story. And yeah i KNOW it's getting old. But oh well. Pon's tale is the most wacky story. And you will know. Read on. 

Silly stories presents: Pon's tale, A 12 spelling word story

One day there was a boy, he PLAYS 4 square. His sister rides PONIES. Their father harvests TURKEYS. The boy's siter's name is Joy. The boy ENJOYS her name. Joy's cat eats black BERRIES.   The boy's name is pon like PONIES. There dad's name is Bod like in BODIES. There father has turkey BODIES when he is done wit hthe TURKEYS. And last but not least in names. The mother's name is Tophie LIKE IN trophys.

YOUR SWIMMING AND TREE CLIMBING FRIEND, SQUIRTLE

i am going to tell you a story about my dad and my dads friend. oneday my dad baught him two PONIES three DONKEYS and ten MONKEYS. they think that they are also going to buy four TURKEYS. and they both will get TROPHIES fopr owning the most animals and the most PENNIES. now that they are geting older they are acting like BABIES and it gets on my nervs.they have had at least 100 PARTIES and my dad plays with BERRIES.

Once upon a time, there was a sleek tack Who was stuck to a stick. He tried to get unstuck, he felt he was weak, then he smacked himself, and decided to have a snack. Then a large snake came and ate him.

DA(the) END!

i went to the LAKE and saw a SNAKE i knew it will WAKE. i knew he wanted to a STRIKE me but i WHACKED him in the head.his SLEEK became week.he wanted me as a SNACK.i STUCK a tac into him.then he tried to LICK me but i moved then he stared to LEAK. he was to WEAK so we soaked him in CROCK juice then we staped him with a STEAK. we will take him to a doc hoping somebody will SEEK  and take our LEEK away.

One day I was week like a stick. The lake started to leak I waked in the lake I was stuck like a stick. I licked the lake.

I know a kid named Roboto he has  a hat  it was the same as my hat.He is fast and he go's to races.He ran 25 laps in his race.He has a gate at his house.I ask were did you get your hat.

I bring you another new spelling word story. Mixes must be the most wack-o construstion story ever.

Silly stories presents: Mixes

What would happen if you filled a DOTTED out lined crack with TREATED mix? The crack would be FILLED, And would not longer be CRACKED. The mix is what does it. The orange flavored orange colored frosting. But the orange frosting must be dry. After we, [ My friend and me] MIXED and painted on the frosting,  my friend haned me the flame thrower, and the frosting was dry. Then we PATTED the frosting down. Good thing the crack is FILLED. It once PLAYED an important role. And must again. The crack was on a wall the color of the frosting. The wall had fallen so we then had RAISED it up again. So then my friend and I had lunch. And TRADED food. frosting was leaking, we made it dry to stop the leak. Then we had dry frosting for lunch too.   Fin.

, Squirtle

One day I was walking along when I smelt something repulsing. It was my brother trying to create a castle out of my dogs doo-doo.

"Eeww! Bro! Don't do that!" I cried. It was probably grosser than Saphira trying to tell me how slugs reproduce while I was eating my birthday cake!

He cackled. "Just let me decorate the walls with your money!!" He said. grabbing my wallet from my pocket and sticking spare change to the walls.

"Ugh! Those aren't doo-doo decorations! I think you need more education!"

"I think you need more education!" he said, trying to imitate me. "Let me show you my creation! I'll introduce you to Mr. Poo-poo!" he sneered. He flung some of his 'smelly playdough' at me. I ducked. I wasn't about to get covered in something my dog produced!                                                        

"Never mind that introduction, I'm going to go get some ice-cream." I huffed.

"Wait!" he screamed.

I will never go on a walk again.

One day I was washing dishes. If I didnt do the dishes my mom would give me 40 lashes. Then we got in the car to go to grandma's house. On the way we passed farms churches & we passed chickens & cows & busses. When we got to grandma's house she got out brushes & dresses & groomed my sister

Crazy kids are not MANAGEABLE at all. They are not USABLE. They must learn to be PEACEABLE. You want to stop this. Start at a young age so it is CHANEABLE. A good child is SERVICEABLE. They are COMPAREABLE. You want a NOTICEABLE child. Is your kid LEGIBLE? Today is not an EXCUSABLE day teachers. It is very DESIRABLE to want a nanny.

-Bex

Once their was a skater who never considered stopping. He never stoped skating. He always was bragging. But he never was batting a baseball. He had only been shopping once. He never could stop robers hopping fences. he saw people begging for money. He saw people skipping along the road. He just keeped waving. he is always moving.

That day all I could do was EXPLORE and ADMIRE the forest. "I must DENTERMINE which way to. Left or right," I asked myself. Then I saw a beautiful deer, it really INSPIRED me to draw. There was this odd rock that had cracked in half. I picked it up to EXAMINE it. I was trying to DEFINE what type rock it was. Then I tryed to COMBINE them. It worked perfectly. When I get home I will ORGANIZE my rock collection. On the ground there was a DECOMPOSING peice of paper.I had a EXAMINATION of it. I had never seen something DECOMPOSE before. I skipped home to tell my mom the whole story.

-Bex

I had a cap that made everyone laugh. It had nails sticking out of it. It was a late night at the lake it started to rain. There was a big wave that made me flat as a pancake. I said wait. 

One day my family was riding in the car. I was almost done with my pair when I saw a mare  in a chair with a bear. that gave me a scare. At night we saw a star and my dog begain to bark. At night the air was so cool that my hair on my neck stued up. That night we could not pay for food so we ate rare fish.That was  really grows though!When it was dark I could not see light as far as the eye can see and .That was so, so wired.

Article posted November 6, 2008 at 08:18 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 117

When i woke up I thought that the grass looked edible and the mirror looked breakable then my brother popped in but he didint look dependable so i thought that he was punishable he had to be perishable. i went back to bed because I felt horrible.

Article posted November 6, 2008 at 08:16 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 117

I have a horse that likes to neigh. The horse  rides  on a sleigh. one time my horse and i rode on a feight train. on the train we had to play a game called eat the hay. When we got off we found a stary cat. we weight her. she was eight pounds. when we got to a hotel, the cat found some prey. i did not like the rules, but i had to obey them. that night i had some steak. when i went to bed i had to pray. i had a great time.

The end

Article posted November 6, 2008 at 08:16 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 200

Gabby

One day when I was walking in the woods with my brother, I told my brother to wait .So he waited for like 20 minutes.I yelled out ,"JUMP!" So we had to jump for a long time. He said,"This is fun jumping  over logs!"I said,"I already jumped over 12 logs! WOW!!!!!!!!"He said. "Oh my gosh did you hear that.I think that was a bear 'cause I heard a crack!!!!!!!!!! It is not a bear I stepped on a stick and it cracked Oh" He said "It's a good thing I didn't wear a dress today. Yeah.Hey Gabby can you reach up there and get that big stick please.No.Why not. Because I said No. But I want it. No. But. No. But. No. No more buts. Gabby look a monkey just passed us. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha RUNNNN   AAAAHHHHHHHH

To be continued............

Great story by, Gabby

Article posted November 6, 2008 at 08:16 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 95

Febuary 4th,

Dear Journal,

Today I was passing by my classroom and the lights went out. I told my teacher and she jumped. Her dress went up. She was dressing a doll. The doll was already dressed. I reached for her doll. She slaped my hand. I passed by her desk. The light went out again. This time she kept jumping. I started reaching for the doll. Then it cracked.

Today I'm going to create a toy duck.It has an educated behavior , when it is happy, When angry it will imitate A rabbid fox. When sad it will produce acid tears. I know making this toy will be hard, but I'll Do it! He may reduce your happiness, He will also make a  pathetic imitation Do not Introduce him  to your dog, he may burn your lovable german shepard to a crisp.

Find it at your local Toys R Us store.

One day I was going to a mall.And I saw a stag.It was made out of clay.I had to pay to get a video game at Game stop.I looked at the ground and In saw a chain.I saw a brain that day was in May.

THIS IS NOT TRUE

Once i found axes so i slashed the brushes and benches. i found cows in dresses so i hoped the gates and got attacked by little chicks so i smacked them in the head with dishes. i ran from the farm and lost my glasses.

I am a mailman. I live on a train. I like to make things out of clay. I get paid $10.00 an hour. I own a snail. I have to pay for all my food. If you knew me a lot you would here me say " My life is a fairy tale." I like to get grapes. I like to shave. My favorite animal is a whale. I know a dog with no tail. I know a cat that likes to play.  Today I like to eat food.  I must go do my job. bye.

The end

once there was a super star who played in a movie with a bear in it. you have to stay far from it or it will braek your arm or pull of your hair. but it was really rare. the super star had to share a car with the mare, what a scare!!!

I had a lot of trophies. One day I went to the pet store. I got 5 monkeys. The next day I went to pick berries. I was gone for half and hour. When I got home the monkeys had thrown a party. I had been to birhtday parties before but they were nothing like this. There were ponies giving rides to babies. The turkeys didn't have bodies. I threw them all out exept for one. I hoped the monkey enjoys staying.

Article posted November 6, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 288

I had ceraz hair!

I played a game of cards.

I saw a showting star.

I saw a baer in the forest!

The trees sway in the wind.

Spiders sckair my teacher.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 09:55 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 232

One despicable    day,

A wimpy intelligible boy went outside,he wasn't one bit comparable to those other boys, WELL ATLEAST THEY CAN LIFT A PENCIL!! He said "My LIFE isn't managable!" Hours later he asked his mom if he was legible for the Gym, She said "Sure!"He screamed "I am impecable!"

Then the other boys came and tore his limbs off

My brothers name is Jack. One day with the   of 10/9/08, he was going to ask his friend to race him for a hat that was in his lap. but he was glad he didn't becaues his friend was going to slap him for nothing. He stayed home safe in his cape. The next day he went on a plane. when he got off he ran fast  down a path. he stopped at a sign that said "he must pass this flag to go to the house" Then he passed the flag and took a page from a book and gave it to me for my birthday.

"You know mom, I REGRET trying to leave question number three in my homework OMIT," I said.

"I acually tried to EMIT that in the flames. But wouldn't burn, " His mom said.

"You should have tried to EXPLODE it. I'm going out now. Bye," I said.

"Don't forget to INCLUDE your sister at the playground," my mom yelled as I went  to get my coat.

Then there was a COLLISION. My sister ran right into me. "Stop DELUDING the juice Tom," My mom yelled to my brother.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Henry, you acually do not have the PERMISSION to leave with her. I do not trust you," my mom said to me.

"Mom! What does a CONCLUSION sentence mean? Mrs. Evans said I must INCLUDE it," my other sister asked.

"Just CONCLUDE," my mom yelled at her. Then she started crying. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I don't mean it harshly!

-Bex

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 09:48 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 107

i have a very serviceable cat he carrys you lemonade but sometimes he chucks your lemonade at you but he is excusable and he is very lovable but sometimes he gets into trouble and becomes very unmanagable.

I went to CONGRATULATE my friend. She did the best IMITATION in her play. It was telling how to CREATE a better EDUCATION. Her CREATION was great. I think her INTRODUCTION was the best part. It made me want to EDUCATE when I grow up. She said we may want to REDUCE the play time at school. Sadly. I am proud to say I helped DECORATE the scenery. Most people said they loved the DECORATION.

-Bex

Silly stories presents: Mighty snake vs. Weak tack 2

Yet the LACK of power of the WEAK TACK countinues. WEAK TACK sharpens her point on a mighty rock.   And jabs it point first Mighty SNAKE's mouth. where the venom LEAK came from. WEAK tack, still in her mouth, trying to hiss, but oh!!!Scrabs her tounge on with the point of WEAK TACK, jabing right at the fork of her tounge! Looking worried Mighty SNAKE was., WEAK TACK got a smile on her face, ready to end this, Just as Mighty SNAKE whirrled her tounge and put a stop to her fait. As WEAK TACK was pinned to the wall with her point. If wrapped up, could not cut free for 2 reasons. !: Not enough room to move her point, 2: point is on the wall.  Mighty SNAKE changing her name to Wedding cake. And turning her head with a bonnet on, the purple SNAKE saw ehr daughter, Cupcake come in. A pink SNAKE. Wedding cake wearing her scale matching bonnet, and Cupcake with hers, wrapped WEAK TACK up with bubble wrap, while still in the wall. And this is no orddanary bubble wrap,forever floating bubble wrap. The SNAKEs un pinned WEAK TACK from the wall, and letting her go in the open. Bye bye WEAK TACK.

, Squirtle

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 09:33 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 101

Hey world i am back to tell you about another word study i wrote so sit back and listen.

I strike at a sleek snack to find it stuck to my tounge. For a week i grudged and hughed over this snack until finally crack! My tounge after that leaked and a part of my tounge. Then i realize i like my tounge whole. After that  It was like a lake was forming in my mouth. My tounge looked like a snake. The stake was very high. Now i take time eating. Over all I liked but then again i am the author and supposed to think that my writing is amazing. So i hope you liked my story because I have alot more coming.

-Torres9 

One great dayI was eight I was at my house. I got a tray and I got break the trayI said, "Hay to myself that was cool”. I started to play a video game. It said do you obey the master. The master weighs 23534 ponds.    

THIS IS NOT TRUE

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 09:30 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 102

one day i was doing a dance called the HOPPING SKIPPING dance.it involes SLIDING down a slide and jumping in as SWIMMING pool. then swim across the pooland then jump out and put on some skates and go SKATING.after i was done with my dance i went SHOPPING.when i whent to the mall i saw my worse enamy her name was chelise. she stared BRAGGING about how her shoes costed 300 dollers. then it gets worst she starts WAVING at me like she is HOPING to be her friend. when i was done shopping i left the mall,did my homework then wet to bed. when i woke up it was 8:30 ,i ate breakfast then left to catch my bus.at school she was BEGGING to be all nice to me.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 09:28 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 96

I treated myself to a dotted popcicle. Then I stopped when my brother asked a question. My mom handed me the mail. I mailed all the bills back. My sister boiled my homework. That was a new one. I chased her around the house. Then she slowed down and walked. I got her and trapped her into a kennel with my dog. He played with she tried to get out. When her punishment was over she jumped out of the kennel. I patted my dogs head because he had to be that close to her.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 08:04 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 94

A family was driving far away to L.A. On the way there we saw a bear andit had a bare butt. It stated to get dark. Whenit was 8:00 we saw a star and made a wish. The next day we were at our cousin's house and we sat down in our chair's and played card's we share the bathrooms and we startthe next day.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 08:04 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 114

Fred found a nail taped flat on the lake. He picked it up and waved it in the rain. His family did not pay there taxes so they had to sale it to the bank. They had to wait to buy the plain. There plan was to have the plain untell they found the maze. at last they found the maze. The maze had a cap in it and Fred put it in the shade.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 08:03 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 92

One day I sat down and saw a enpty pail bucket. A wave made a maze, and knocked it over. I saw the word sale and ran to wait in line, I was too late so I went to go swim in the lake. It sarted to rain so I put on me cap and ran home.

I was walking in the woods when I heard a weak sweak.I was stiff like a stick. I took a couple of steps and then I was spooked by a croak. I fell in a puddle . I was soaked in mud. I saw a lake to wash off in. Besids I had to wash off because I smelled gnasty for a week. After that I steped on a tack. I took it off and I screemed at the top of my loungs. I took a long time but I take 5 minutes. And just to tell you it's snack.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:58 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 98

I looked at all cows holding axes. It all started with my big class riding on two different buses. We were going to the farms owned by Mr. and Mrs. Clanks. And as we pulled up to the barns we saw them. Mrs. Clanks had the biggest lashes I have ever seen in my life! And you wouldn't  belive what Mr. Clanks looked like! H ehad the largest glasses I had ever seen. "I see why they fell in love with eachother," my friend whispered to me.

Mrs. Clanks had this stuff all over her apron that looked like it came from dirty dishes. Both of them most go to 10 churches each. "I like to do science," said Mr. Clanks in a high and squaky voice. " Jus don't go in to my barn over yonder," he pointed to a barn of to his left, " thats where I do I my expirements on cows." His wife gave him a nasty glance and he quickly stamered " Uh.. I mean where I experiment on uh, uh..." he looked down at his shoes and started naming of things that rymned with cows " Mows, blows, bows, bows! Yeah where I work on bows!" "Um, like on a ship?" a kid named Billy asked. "Um... Yes." said Mr.Clanks. in not knowing voice. I had an idea.

AparentlyMrs. Clanks waches alot of movies. She made us watch like 5 movies. Even though I didn't like the movies she kept talking in the mddle of the movies and giving away the only good parts. Then she showed us her really ugly dresses. Really the only fun part was wehn we saw some really cute baby chicks.  When no one was looking me and my friend slipped away to the barns. The one with the cows.

What we saw when we opened the door was so horrififing and well, just plain weird. A bunch of cows were standing there. Then we all freaked out and ran away and cows took over the world. THE END.                 

You are so week that you can't take a lick of a stick With the power of a snake.  The sleek snack slitered out of the lake it striked so i whacked . It bit me it felt like a take perssing my skin it ached. i toke a stake and jammed it in the snake. it got soaked in the wake then some wierd guy liked it.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:56 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 98

One day I woke up and saw a cape I ask "who is it?" is it batman? si it gladman? or is it slapwoman. na it is just a hat man or is it a flying sauser? His name was Megaman he was fast,  he was the same as alway's he pertected us so we were  safe.  He gave us goodie bag's so we would feel good.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:51 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 95

My friend Jeff has a rare blod clac in his lungs. After the docter took it out Jeff wanted to keep it. On Hallowen Jeff used it to scare people. Jeff took it to my house so we could eat it. We had to share it. After that I made him a card that he suved up his lungs. He had 2 pairs breakdowns  so he went to the hostpital. One day there was a bottel of carben deixside in the room and lets juest say things did not end well.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:43 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 84

Today, my mom forgot to pack me a snack so I had to seek for one to take. I decited to lick Lilly's lollipop. I licked it and at the heard a croak at the same time. I looked for a frog and found a snake. It had a tack stuck in him. After school I took to the lake. I took the tack out of him ad he started to leak blood. When I went on a boat I threw him into the boat wake. The snake was weak when he hit the boats engiene. Once I heard the whack. I knew he had to much water to soak up. The snake flew out the engiene and I stuck a stick in his body. 

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:39 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 121

Hi, I'm Blue. I'm a remarkable girl. Thankfully, I'm not terrible or horrible. But I'm not agreeable, either. My handwriting is not readable nor legible. See?

œtyuœæœdyudœtyudtæyuœdtyuææææthj00æutyghdtryju

Thankfully, my notes are all perishable. So, my notes are not visible anymore. (The notes also taste good. Paper is edible) OH! This story is so weird! And if I sell it it will not be prophitable. I'm going to give up now!

"That is not LEGIBLE to turn in," said the teacher. "You not DEPENDABLE at all."

"Today is a TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE day," Andy said.

"Predictable. Thats every day for you," said the teacher. "Oh Mary! Your work is REMARKABLE!"

"Metal is not EDIBLE Andy," Mary said.

"Oh well," Andy said back.

"At least your LAUGHABLE," Mary laughed. "Is it POSSIBLE for you to learn?"

"At least this job is PROFITABLE," the teacher mumbled.

-Bex

There was a women who spotted a desirable dress. It was lovable by every women. She put it on and she asked her husbend if her new dress makes her butt look big. He said that it was not noticeable. It made her look despicable. She noticed that it was comparable to her worst dress. She tried to take off the dress, but she could'nt.

She thought for a moment, looking intelligible. It wasn't exusable that she couldn't take it off. The dress was not changeable. If she could take it off, she would never think of it as usable again. She went into the bathroon so she could be peaceable.

She took a shower with it on and it absorbed all of the water. Then, it finally ripped apart

THE END

One day my family went to a sale by the lake. when we got there, we saw a sailboat that fell over, we laughed at this. i was glad i wore a cap becaues it started to rain. we had to wait in a shaded place tell the rain stopped. when we left we saw big waves.

The next day we had a bake sale at my school. i sat down to wait for some one to buy my cookies. the cookies were on a flat tray. My friend made a cake. a boy in my class had a pail of browies. i taped a sign that said "Open". In late afternoon our teacher said " You Can go Home". when i got home i painted my nails. 

I walked to edwards airforce base. Because they were having a sale on planes. But then it started to rain. I decided to wait but then I got cold and pail. I went into a maze. I could find my way out because I had my lucky nail. Then I fond the base. I went into a gift shop and bought a mini sr 71 black bird. The tax was $2.95 . But it was worth it. I was the last one out of the gift shop. I went to the kitcken to bake a cake.  

i was on the last lick of my lolly pop when all of the sudden i looked at a stick then it terned into a snake i droped my snack and it went croak croak i ran inside and graped a pole i new it would wake then i got a tack and throu it at him. he tried  to strike but he was to weak.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:37 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 84

There once was a girl who lived on a farm who had a horse but one day her horse got away she sat in the shade woundering what to play but there is one thing her best bud is away. she was only eight and she had to obay her evil step dad. but then she hered a neigh so she ran outside and there was billy her best of bun her horse!!!

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:35 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 128

Once there was a snake named Lake. He thought this was a silly name. He was seeking a name like Stripes or Speed.

Lake was a sleek snake, but he was lacking some snacks, he was as weak as a stick. He was slithering along looking for food when croak! a toad landed on Lake with a whack! Lake stuck out his tongue and licked it. "Mmm-m! A tasty snack soaked in delicious salty water!," he hissed , drool leaking down the side of his mouth. It had been weeks since he had been able to awake to a full belly. He was just about to strike when a small girl bent down a grabbed the toad. She had taken his prey! He wished he coould just tack the down down to the ground so it wouldn't move. That's when he spotted it, a stake in the ground! He was heading towards the girl when he heard the screech! of a hawk. CRUNCH! That was the end of Lake .

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:32 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 136

Once on a dark night in New York City a baby girl was born. 2 hours after her birth her family and her loaded into a car. The air inside was Fresh. Her bare skin was wrapped in a pink blanket. Her mom her in her arms. on the way back to her new home she saw her 1st star. Her hair was brown. when they got inside her house, her mom sat in a chair and read some cards. The cards were filled with happy thoughts. As the baby slept, her family shared her as they passed her around. Around 9:00pm her mom went to bed and the rest of the family heard a bark from the dog next door. when it started to rain everyone went to bed. The baby slept with a small teddy bear.

The end

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:32 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 127

I went to the LAKE and saw a SNAKE. I poked him with a STICK. I knew he would WAKE. He was going to STRIKE at me. But I decided to WHACk him in the head. His SLEEK body became WEAK. He wanted me as a SNACK. I STUCK at TACK in him. Then the SNAKE tried to LICK me. But then I moved. He started to LEAK. I LIKE SNAKES, but he is to WEAK. So we will SOAK him in CROAK juice. Then we will stab a STAKE in  him. We will TAKE the SNAKE back to LAKE hopping he will recover.

-Bex

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:29 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 64

i wanted to get a job at a pizza place but the thing is i have never cooked before. i walked there but i should of took the bus because it started to rain. not any kind hale that herts when you get hit by it. so i walk in the pizza place soking wet and the manager did NOT give me a job.

There was a women who loved to jump. So she was jumping while putting on her dress. So she got drassed while hopping on her bed. Then she asked someone: please pass the salad dressing. So she waited while still jumping on her bed. She hated to wait. So she jumped angrily until she put a crack in the floor.

Her salad dressing came, and she took it. Then the floor was cracking loudly. the floor cracked so much that she crashed through the floor.

THE END

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 121

Once Upon a time, there was a very,er, dumb girl .

Whenever Her mom asked a simple question she would say " I NEEDS A Definition! Her Mom was sick of it, so she called the doctor, His reply was "We must dispose of thie bad brain! Let's combine a gorrilas and a baboons brain!!" Her mom still had to organize  The appointment, Two days later her daughter was overflowing with smartness. (litteraly)

One rainy day there was a leak in our roof. Our teacher was too weak to fix it. " The builder will come in a week." she said. The next day I was eating snack, when we heard somthing splash. The castodian was trying to fix the leak when he fell into the lake like puddle. Unfortunatly, he landed on a tack. We tried to take it out bu it was stuck. He was gone for and hour but when he came back a kid that had fallen in the "lake" he hit him with a board then whack. The costodian fell over and all the water soaked up into his pants. 

One far away land. And there was only one car. And it is rare to live there. There was no air so you can't breath. But nobody cares. It was a scare. And in that land you have one arm. And no hair. And you get a free pair of shoes. And there is only one star.

1. It TAKES a WEEK too SEEK a SNAKE in the LAKE so take your time too find a SNACKfor your SNAKE.When your SNAKE is bad you WHACK it with a STICK then let it LICK theSNACK and tell it that its bad. To give it a bath just SOAK it in the LAKE.

2. I was TRAPPED someone pushed me down a well with aligators and i WAITED and JUMPED over them and it was bad so i DOTTED out and CHASED the person who put me down there i  cracked my nuckles and punched him and he PUSHED me back down i WALKED on thir heads and they RAISED their tails and i WALKED on their tails too un till they were tierd of me and HEADED out.

3.The guy watches the farmer groom the CHICKS and COWS with AXES,then the farmer puts DRESSES on them so the can go on BUSES too CHURCHES with wite picit FENCES and or GATES. After church the animals are put in giant BOXES, the man still GASES at them then he puts on his GLASSES and PASSES the barn to his house to do his DISHES.

4. I play soccer against MONKEYS and my team name is the pretty PONIES and when we win we all get TROPHIES made of PENNIES and we have PARTIES, my dad ENJOYS the PARTIES because he loves BERRIES and we make smoothies at the PARTIES and usually before GAMES to stay healthy.

5. This morning while i was getting DRESSED i CRACKED my fingers and waited for something to happen. a car PASSED by and it looked like the people in it were REACHing for my mail box i had to tell them to go away. At lunch i ate salad with DRESSING, i REACHED for the milk but my dad PASSED it to my mom who was right next to me "WAIT" i shouted  "you skipped me" after dinner we were going to go somewere fancy and my DRESS was WAITING for me upstairs and my dog was JUMPING up and down to see the food and it was a busy night.

6.one night while i was SLEEPING something was PUSHING me so i woke up but nothing was there so i went back to sleep.Then i woke up to a sound of WHINING but i saw that it was my puppy,then i POPPED my nuckles and me and my dad went out to go BOATING in two kaiaks we had a race and my sister was CHEERING when we got the signal we started RUNNING with our arms. My dad was WAITING for me at the finish line. After that we were DRIVING home and i got sick from his DRIVING and it wasn't very fun.

The Ball game

The ball game was on and oh! Strike one at home plate and then a loud whack came from home plate and i saw the ball coming towards us and as i looked down i saw the runner running to  take the bases then i chose to eat my snack as my eyes followed the runner all the way to home platethe next batter got stuck at first baseand i noticed that all the players in the dugout were soaking their heads with a cold wet peper towel the weirdest part was that a snake went up to bat!  Then I starting to lick my food becuase i wAS SO AMAZED because the snake was such a sleek hiter the snake went because we had a lack of players! it suprised me=http://! i saw that some one got a bloody nose to but it just had a leak i like going to ball games.

Races and before them

when I got home when I got a chance to ask I asked if I could take a bath before the race.  I was going to run fast.  I was glad beacouse she siad yes then I went up stairs and desided to slap my brother because I felt like it then I put on my hat and flag cape then I opened the gate and went down the path and i paced my friend Jack .  When I got to the race I got a name tag I ran fast and won I love the race.

5th grade

In 5th grade you always have to use your brain if you dont its a waste of time also you get more email privlages than before each day you can do many things like play out at recess or sometimes you can stay in side and you always can get pain by being beat up

the camping trip

one day my family went camping.  It was a very wierd day here is what happened.  When we got there it was dark and the first star was out.  We tied  Baily my dog to a post and went to sleep.  At around 9 oclock i heard my dog start to bark i yelled at him and he stoped then i heard him again and i went to see what he was barking at it was a HUGE bear=http://!

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:13 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 121

Hello people! Your about to hear a story with many of my spelling words. The words in CAP are my spelling words, How many spelling words can YOU find?  Silly stories presents: Might SNAKE Vs. WEAK TACK

I LIKE to WACK my sister when shetries to STRIKE at me with her WEAK TACK LIKE body. As i be LIKE Mighty SNAKE, and SOAK that TACK in a deadly venom. As the TACK will CROAK in mercy, the venom countinues to LEAK. The TACK will not just SOAKed, But helpless, in not a puddle, but LAKE of venom.

How many words did you find? It was #......  16!

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:13 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 106

Hey world i am here to share my word study.

I had to admit that erosion is really cool. But i needed permission to go the the bay to transmit a transmission and drink some water. It was a big thing to include. But then there was a big explosion. Plus there was a collision that  emit a horrible sound. But luckily there was no omission with the police. But the police delude me.

Well that is the first of many of my word study's so i hope you look at my other one's.  

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:09 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 107

Gabby

Once the boys were tossing trays at the monkeys when we were at the zoo. The donkeys got mad and jumped over the fence and started chacing the boys. Their daddies said don't get carries away becaues the boys are bad boys! And becaues their daddies are worries about them. We found pennies on the ground and I thought it was a trap because the turkeys got mad too! When we exited the zoo we saw a camera crew giving us trophies for enjoys the zoo so much

The End

-Gabby