Brians awesome-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall
Spring break 04/16/09
silley stories 12/12/08
My favourite food 12/01/08
silly story 11/20/08
math 11/17/08
red bull 11/07/08
silly storie 11/05/08
TDI 10/30/08
Water,water, water 10/29/08
my weekend 10/27/08
learjet 10/21/08
hawker 4000 10/21/08
reading response 10/16/08
guss my number 10/15/08
guss my animal 10/15/08
787.8 10/14/08
lamborghini 10/09/08
boeing 10/09/08
cool new thing 09/24/08
7 random facts 09/11/08
My nickname 09/03/08
reading response 09/03/08

Article posted April 16, 2009 at 10:03 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 187

My spring break was not one of my best. On Saturday my big brother and I were playing on a rope swing that my big brother made the last weekend. And on his tern the rope snapped. So the rest of the day I was helping my dad clean the hot tub. But we not do a full cleaning. The next day me dad got cleaning chemicals to clean the hot tub but he added to much chlorine and I am allergic to chlorine so I got a rash when I got in the hot tub.

But it was not all bad. I went biking and I got $10 because mom cut my hair in to a buzz cut so I went to the market and got candy. Most of the time I was on Microsoft flight simulator practicing my landings. And I made a flight from Honolulu INR to Hawaii INR. So all in all I had a good spring break. 

one day I was driving my lamboghini on the mean streets of LA. Then I pold up to A red light. after that a ferrorie pold next to me. He revd his enghen and I revd my V10 enghen. wen the light ternd green my wheels were screching. I cood smell the berning ruber inside the cocpit of the lamborghini. Then I shooted forwerd. I ternd left and hit the side of a dump truck and screemed NNNOOOO!!! Not the pant! I ternd and drove west to the beach. Then I sow a cop. and the race is on. I sow the ferrorie and ramd it head on to get in front of it. Then I raced to the finish line. The finish line was thee stop lights from the starting line. I roced tords the fenish line. I past it and crasht in to a corivet, hummer,lamborghini,lotis,ferrorie,lamborghini bike, and ford mustang delership. then I screemd ferrocooooo!!!  

my favourite food is south afacan bergers. we make it with the same spises we make bolltong ( south african  jercey.) and south african sosig. wen we grill it the smell gos into the my room and I run up to the kitkin and ask my dad wen ti is going to be don so I can tere into the berger. It has big josey pates. and soft buns coverd with a sea of buter. And betwen the buns ther are sweet timatos with worm meltid chees.

Article posted November 20, 2008 at 07:58 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 85

One day I steped into a Lamborghini Giolledo. It's top speed is 228 MPH. I drove west on the odoban. Then my V10 enghen started to smoke. I poled to the side of the rood and asked some one to help me. After that I fond a Lamborghini speshelist. His name was Ferrucio Lamborghini. The invertor of Lamborghini. Then he looked at the Lamborghini and said " I can fix this". So we fixed up the Lamborghini. Then I drove away to a mini market. I got some gum and soda. I drove for a week to get to back home. I parked the Lamborghini in the garage and climed into bed. The next day I peeled a banana and threw away the peel. I went out side to weed the back yard. But I disided to go out and drive my Ferrari.I tride to keep it strate on the road but I crashed in to a corvet. Then I called professer mc gonagall to pick me up in her new Hummer. H3.

We are doing lots of fun things in math. We are learning about polygon. On the internet I like to play the turtle game.You type in cornets to make the turtle move to cerate a polygon. you tipe in codes to tell the turtle were to go to make it go forwerd you tipe in fd. ten the number you wont the turtle to move. to make the turtle tern rite you tipe in rt. to make the turtle tern left you tipe in lt.  jrunals. In those polygons are a shape that has 3 or more sides. triangles are polygons because thay have 3 sides. so that raps up my article about math and polygons.

Article posted November 7, 2008 at 07:42 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 93

I love airplans.And air races.The biggest air races is Red Bull air races.Most of the time the pilets fly extras. An extra is a lite plane with a windo at the bottem of the plane. thay  fly bettwen big inflatibel cons. in the eraly days of air raceing thay wod fly bettwen wood taweres. at reno air races thay fly modifid p51 mastans. the race track is in the shape of a hexogon. thay have polls to marck the terns. then thay have to land at the airport.

I walked to edwards airforce base. Because they were having a sale on planes. But then it started to rain. I decided to wait but then I got cold and pail. I went into a maze. I could find my way out because I had my lucky nail. Then I fond the base. I went into a gift shop and bought a mini sr 71 black bird. The tax was $2.95 . But it was worth it. I was the last one out of the gift shop. I went to the kitcken to bake a cake.  

I love TDI it's on cartoon net work on thersday's at 9:00 PM. I think that owen will win. befor I thot that duncan will win becuse he was so tuth but I dowt that he will win.I was so mene that hereld shwicsht the vots to get cortney kicked off the show.

Article posted October 30, 2008 at 01:25 AM GMT • comment • Reads 201

Dear pofessor mcgonagall

I had a wonderful time on the fieldtrip in which I learned so many new things.  In this letter I am going to name a few things that I have learned.

First let me start of by the water treatment plant.  I did not know that there are so many steps they have to take to clean the water.  New words like floc, chemicals, impurities, backwash and filter are just a few of the new words that I have learned.

Then we went to the waste water treatment plant.  I never thought that I will go to a place like this in my life and to find it interesting as well.  They need to remove harmful solids from the water and then put the water thru several treatments before it is discharged into the Bay.  I don’t mind learning of all the processes but one thing I disliked the most is smell.

Learning things on a field trip are always fun but a day out on a field trip is not complete without a delicious lunch.

secerely,

brian

on the weekend of 10/25/08 my dad my to bruders and I went to petco to get a new hamster and a geco. we wantid to get a black and wight hamster and name it oreo. but thay did not have it. so we got a tan hanster named moca. My big broder gat a geco. we do not know the name yet. we also gat some cricits for the geco. the hamster was happey becaust it now has a fhore storey hawes.

http://abowman.com/google-modules/turtle/#gadgetSWFNinja!