Brians awesome-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall
Spring break 04/16/09
silley stories 12/12/08
My favourite food 12/01/08
silly story 11/20/08
math 11/17/08
red bull 11/07/08
silly storie 11/05/08
TDI 10/30/08
Water,water, water 10/29/08
my weekend 10/27/08
learjet 10/21/08
hawker 4000 10/21/08
reading response 10/16/08
guss my number 10/15/08
guss my animal 10/15/08
787.8 10/14/08
lamborghini 10/09/08
boeing 10/09/08
cool new thing 09/24/08
7 random facts 09/11/08
My nickname 09/03/08
reading response 09/03/08

My favorite holiday is Christmas. I like Christmas because I like getting presents and love seeing family. When we go to families houses we have to take the train.  We go to my grandparent’s house first. They live 4 hours away from us. They always get us lots of present. Once were done there we take the train to my aunts house. She lives in the capital of the state. She always gets us expensive presents. We have a lot of fun on the slide to their pool. By the time we leave were on our way back towards my grandparent’s house. This time we are going to my other aunt house. We like to play outside because it’s always hot where they live. We head home at about 9:00 pm. When we get home we wait for Christmas morning. When we wake up we have billions of present’s waiting to be opened. That why I love Christmas.

You can enter the text of your blog here!

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 01:28 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 133

My favorite book is The Worst/Best Halloween Ever. The book is about 6 Herdman kids that steal candy, vandalize other kids and snatch almost everything that isn’t nailed down. Then the Mayor cancels Halloween. That did mean no Herdman trouble but that also meant no costumes, no candy, and no trick-or-treating! Is it possible that the Herdman’s could make the Halloween from the worst to the best Halloween ever? What I like about the book is that it’s about Halloween candy and how even the people that you would least expect to make things better that it could happen. Not all people are mean forever.  I also like that Charlie has his own opinion how to make the mayor change his mind but nobody expected the Herdman’s to be the ones. I think the book is funny because when Charlie thinks that the worst possible thing that can happen is Halloween being canceled he is proved wrong when he hears the morning announcements at school.    

Ice Cold snow

“Who through that?” asked one of the children. Where here at Saint Dragon Elementary School where there having a snowball fight. “The snows being throne every where.” Said one of the Parents. “There are tons of kids being sent home because of wetness.” Just a little bit ago the duties started being buried. I told you the first graders were devils. I hope everybody’s ready for the one and only principal to come out of his hiding spot. There goes the biggest one of all. “It took a lot of time but I was just surprised that I was able to get it thrown.” Jim tells us.

Warning

The Principal just came out

Sometimes friends can fight but they hardly ever and if someone you think is your friend and is taking advantige of you they are not your friend. Sometimes friends can get jeolous but if they don't get over it then talk to them. Sometimes you could feel left out from your friends but they will come to you if your down and alone and they will be there for you and if they dont care about your feelings they are not your friend  because friends are like family but you cant see them every day and you can get in fights but not really big ones unless your friend really dosn't want to be with you  then also talk to them.The worst thing they can do to you is tell you they dont want to be friends anymore and trust me thats hard to get over its happened to me and i was so close to her she just said it and eventually i made more friends.  

hi you want to know what i did this weekend? I went to see High School Musical3!!!  when i went  the first thing i did was get changed because i just had a volley bal game then i set off to the movie with my sister and my grandma. when we got there we bought popcorn and then we went to see it it was awsome there were songs like now or never right here right now i want it all can i have this dance and more my favorite was a song called high school musical the movie rocked! see ya soon!

Woofy was a dog he loved his home that he lived in.  One day he went out on a walk his morning usawall.  Then he got dognapped.  DA DA DAAAAAAAA.   he got stuck in a net and startyed whining "I want to go home I want to go home."  "It can even talk!!!!!!!!  Just the type of dog I can use to get rich!" 

"Gulp I dont like this take me home stranger!!"

"NO!! I'm going to use you to get me rich!!"

"I"ll bite!! And I don't think you need money to live a good life."

"Oh i'm so scared!!" The dognapper said in a mocking tone. Then Woofy still in the net was put in the back of a moving van.

Meanwhile at home it was lunch time and Mrs. Burgsteen was on the front porch yelling to Woofy.  And woofy could smell the faint scent of meat at home and then they turned the corner and headed for the big city. Then the door swung open in the back and woofy started sliding out then the net cout on somthing and woofy was set free.  But then again how was he supposed to get home?

To be contineud............

Article posted November 1, 2008 at 09:00 AM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 110

Hey its Butler and i really shouldnt be on here but i am. You see, I have moved and am not a part of the classroom any more but that does not mean I wont get on here still. My new house has 11 acres of land and the garrage takes up one by itself! the house has a dock and evrything. I cannot belive i moved! i will miss you all.

hey this blog might not be posted but who cares ill take a chance. tell evryone in the class my e-mail. I still want to keep in touch. Alright this is Butler sighning off so.......BYE!

Mare cresmes Ms. E asome puzzel!!! I wode go snow scing at mawnt baker I wode shred the care left  # 1 all the wae to the botom but the care lift is scare if you look bake then the fun part is to shred it all the wae dawne thero the canone to get rit bake onthe care left that is gest a blast=http://!!!!

I have four animals. For this paragraph, I am only going to write about two cats named Hoshi and Mychka. Here are the basics. Hoshi is solid grey, and Mychka is solid black. Hoshi is a major trouble maker. Hoshi is 4 and a half months and still once in a while pees on the the couch or bed. They are both Maine Coon fluffy girl cats! Mychka always seems like the perfect cat, because she never gets in trouble, has sleek fur, dosn't slouch, dominet, and acts just like a queen. Hoshi is the exact oppisit. She always gets in trouble, slouches, not dominet, and acts like a needy child! (She still has sleek fur though.) Of course I still like them equaly. NOT=http:// I alternate all the time. Mostly I like the one on me the most.

The other two ones are a cat named Felicia, and the others a dog named Hannah. All our animals are girls. In the past we have only had one boy animal. We got Felicia who was abussed by this boy named Sage who went to this school, but got expelled in first grade. He was even in my kindergarten class. Hannah we got from the pound. This guy was sopposed to come and pick Hannah up that day, but never came. My brother cried because he didn't want any other dog but her. That guy never came, so my brother called and asked if she was still there. And she was!!!!

-Bex

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 07:50 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 91

A River.

Splashing with waves, cold, soggy and wet.

Full of creatures, some not even bigger then a speck.

Vast and wide, flowing at an even speed.

A boat, flowing across the river freely.

The fish below, moving fast, with twitchy, thin sweeps.

The sun, beating down upon it.

A River

-Bex

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 05:39 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 106

i love skateboarding, it is so fun. i also like biking. my favorit skate park is my home town skate park. it has a 1.5 foot half pipe but there is a other inside park and it has 13 foot wood ramp it is very slick. that skate park also it has a 2 foot ramp and a 5. i have only had 1 pair of trucks 3 pairs of whells 2 pairs of baerings and five decks. this is why i love skate boarding.

Biking is a great sport, i like it. i'm not a nonmal biker i like to hit jumps and go on trails. One of my favorit jumps is at my best frinds house it is a 2-foot take of ramp with a one and a half foot gap and a landing bank it has been messed up three times. one time my ohter friend said he was goining to knock it down and he did to our suprise.

The bike that i have is pretty good but im getting a kona stuff 2-4 and so is my friend he was going to get a narko commpresser but it was to expensive. So we can tell the difference he is costomizing his. He is putting different shocks on it.

the first bike i had was gust a raeguler tinge little bike. The bike i have now is the second bike i got. I gust have a plin magna bike that is why i can wait tell my birthday.

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 05:31 AM GMT • comment • Reads 122

The subject that I picked to do this assignment on is the skate parks that I’ve been to. I picked this subject be cause I went to a lot of skate parks. Hear are some of the skate parks that I’ve been to. I will tell you of the skate parks that I have been to.

One of the skate parks that I have been to is the skate park across the fairy it is really nice. It only has a few things to do. It has a big round bowl that is the best part of the skate park. That is the skate park by the bay.

One other skate park that I have been to is only one hour away from the one I just explained. This skate park is really big and is slick. The bowl there is not right I went in and hit the ground there is not enough transition in it. It is a really dangerous skate park. But my favorite is our skate park

last weekend i went to my freind's house and went on youtube and found some glitches and treid them out and they all worked one involved fire balls where bowser gets caught in a black hole of fire and bounces around the stage on fire. the rest of the gliches were pretty fun but they werent as fun as the fire glitch but oh well at least they were somthing but me and my freind made our own glitch where you get to grow bigger and bigger .      

THE END

Article posted November 3, 2008 at 09:22 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 86

this weekend i went to my freinds birthday party and there was ten people there and we got to play alot so we stayed up all night and when we went home i got to take some of them to my house.

this i awsome wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheh

people think that the world will end in 2012 but i think not so do you think the world will blow to pices or somthing i will prove you wrong. (or not) hehe =http://=http://=http://=http://!!!

I am a Monkey. my name is Edward. I am 18 years old. i go to a monkey high school. I live  in a different world than you. i live in a different  univize than you. i live on a plant called Muey. Muey is covered with jugles and praies, thats it. I love muey. there is a family that rules muey. there is a king, a queen and a princess. the kings names is fredward. the queens name is marley and the pricesses name is Bella. my best friends name is mike.One day mike and i were walking to school arcross one of the many praires of muey when a monkey that worked for the kings and queen of muey came running behind us  super fast. he stop when he was about 2 feet in back of us. we turned around when he started to say "The king, The king he wants to say to you he wants to talk to you today after school". mike quickly asked " why what have we donen?" i do not know he would like to see you at 4:00 sharp this afternoon. he wants both of you." the monkey replided, " that is all i can say. bye" then to monkey left running in the diction of the castle. we went to school and waited all day and when the last bell went of we ran and swang as fast as we could and made it in the castle before the clock turned 4:00.

to be contiune.

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 08:29 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 105

Tweety is one my best friends on dragonblogs. She has the same birthday as me. She was also in my class last year. We were best friends then too. She is real funny. She loves to eat tacos. Her favorite book saga is Twilight. (Same as me). And has a sibling in 7th grade, (Like me.)

Swindle is another one of my best friends. She is has been in my class 2 times not counting this year. Her favorite book saga is twilight (like me). She likes to play with her friends. Her favorite colors are purple and green.

Arwen is another one of my best friends. She loves to play sports. At this time our moms are both pregnant. I am going to have a sister and she is going to have a brother.  She loves having friends over and goes to the same church as me.

Timbletack is my last best friend. She dances with me. She loves to hang out with her friends. Her birthday is a day after tweety’s and mine. She likes the shoes Air Walks.    

Article posted November 12, 2008 at 03:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 165

Kirlia was even more jealous now! She finally lost her temper and blurted out " OH COME ON!" Then her mom slapped her lightly on the back. " OW!" She slaped her back agin. " I slapped you so you would be quiet!" She whispered. Kirlia began to cry.Kirlia " Mommy hates m-" Gardevoir covered her mouth. Kirlia turned to Ralts to find him awake and embarresed by his sister. " Hey Mesprit?" He said ignoring Kirlia and turned toward's Meprit. " What is it Ralts?" Mesprit said in a calm voice. Gardevoir looked at Ralts, knowing what she would have to do for him. She remembered being in a legendary class. Learning about all the different kind's of Legendary Poke'mon. Then she read a page on Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie. She was astonished when she got out that paper from a file cabnet under the category of " Legendary Pokemon papers" She looked at the first paragraph and found what she was looking for.gardevoir read She read aloud quietly to a confused Kirlia. " Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf were said to have come from the SAME EGG. They are guardians of three lakes. Valor, Verity, and Acuity. They scatter to the lake as if they had been there before right after they get out of the egg. Each guarding their own lake from any thing detructive, and will protect their lake NO MATTER WHAT!" Kirlia was even more confused now. " If they were born in the same egg, then why did we only get the Mesprit?" " You only got the Mesprit?!" Gardevoir said unbelievably. " Then that's NOT a Mesprit!" " Hurry! We have to get to Ralts before it's too late!" Gardevoir set the paper down on the coffee table then ranthrough the hall's and up the stairs until she got to Ralts's room. And what else would she find but a bare bed, window oped, and a failed feeling. Gardevoir fell to the ground in tear's. " He's gone." She said glumly. " HE'S WHAT?!!!!" Kirlia said surprised. " Gone." Gardevoir said again. " He's gone?" Kirlia said sadly. " Yes." Gardevior slowly standing up, crying, and a determined look on her face told Kirlia that they were going on a rescue mission. One for Ralts!  TO BE CONTINUED.......

Article posted November 12, 2008 at 04:19 AM GMT • comment • Reads 119

" TRANSPORT! TO RALTS!" Gardevoir yelled as she raised her arms, put them to her side, then I was surrounded in a rainbow mist. So was Gardevoir.Gardevoir41.jpg Gardevoir image by arkelon

We went through a portal and stopped each time there was an event from the past with Ralts in it. Mom smiled slightly when she saw the one when we were baking cookies, and me and Ralts were fighting over something.Gardevoir57.jpg Gardevoir image by arkelon After we floated out the portal. We found Ralta on a bed  all tied up. Gardevoir ran towards Ralts. Then she was slashed. And fell to the ground. She quickly got up and looked around scannind the room. Then she looked out from the corner of her eye to find.... " Maylene! I can see you!" " MAYLENE?!!!" I said surprised. " Yes it is I Maylene!" Then she slashed my mom when she wasn't looking. She then walked towards ME! I inched back until I hit the wall. Maylene looked something like this:Gardevoir " Wh-wh-who are you?" I stammered. " Oh no more than an old.. Not a friend. But let's just say... I'm Gardevoir's sister." Maylene whispered in my ear. " I-I-I can't...move." Maylene backed away from me. " Why don't you follow me? I'm better than your mama. In fact I'm her OLDER sister." " My eyes opened wide. " I'll tell you how I became enemies with your pathetic sniveling mother!" She snarled. " We were in our new kimono's. Your mom had a pink one and I had a blue one. Gardevoir We were going on a hike in a steep paved forest. Her kimono got stuck on a branch, and she was dangling from a thick strip of her kimono over the edge of the cliff.  She begged me to help her, but... I took her hand, and let go. She went cascading down the edge. Then I used my physicic power's to freeze her 2 feet above the ground. I leaped off the edge, and landed on the soft sand of a beach. I said to her: You really think I would save you?! I snickered and said: Get a grip! And I put her three feet in the air and slammed her down hard  on a piece of driftwood. I picked her up and ran to my dad. Gallade. I cried hard. And said to him: Daddy it was horrible! Her kimono got stuck on a branch! I tried to help her but her hand slipped and she fell! That was when I handed Gardevoir over to my daddy. After that ,to her it was all about beating me." " YOUR IMPOSSIBLE!" I screamed in her face. Then she used a Mach Punch straight on my stomach. She said " Shut up. You have NO honor!" I felt ready to jag her hard in the side. But I fell to the ground and fainted. When I awoke I was  lying next to my mom. And I was on a steel board. I tried to move! But I was strapped tight to the board! I turned my head to my mom. She was trying to use her physicic powers to pry open her straps. Then I turned my head to the other side. And found Azelf, and Uxie tied up against eachother. They lookd liked they fainted too. Then a warm welcome by Mesprit cheered me up. Then I remembered it WASN'T Mesprit. " YOUR NOT MESPRIT!!" I yelled. " Smart girl. How did you know?" Then a familiar shape appeared in front of me. When the Poke'mon appeared. Guess who it was?  TO BE CONTINUED........

Article posted November 12, 2008 at 04:58 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 106

It was.... Maylene. She burst out into a wicked laugh.Gardevoir laugh " YOUR EVEN SMARTER THAN YOUR MOM!!" She snickered. " Let me show you your ansestors!" Two images appeared. One was a Gardevoir who Maylene said died, and turned into an angel.Gardevoir Then there was an amazingly beautiful Gardevoir in a chinese dress.WIZARD Gardevoir " Our foolish mom was surprisingly the queenGardevoir I mean she was the DUMBEST GARDEVOIR EVER KNOWN TO POKEMON!" She screamed. " It was when you mother..." My mom turned her eyes to Maylene. " Was asleep. That.. Our father killed her." My mom was wide eyed. Maylene said: "TRANSFORM!" And a Gardevoir egg took her place.Gardevoir Egg " Oh. and here's your dream come true!" Said Maylene as a Mesprit. My mom sprouted wings!Gardvoir With Wings She smiled. And broke the straps. She flew around the room. Then.. Something horrible happened. She turned to a blue stone.Angel Gardevoir TO BE CONTINUED.......................

Article posted November 10, 2008 at 01:44 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 121

People ask me question's that I've been asked MANY TIMES! Well here are some of them with an answer:

#1. Is Poke'mon FUNNY?

A. I think it is! I mean look at this:

jesseandjames2.gif image by flu_2006 I call THIS funny!

#2. Why do you like Poke'mon?

A. I get this one alot! It's a real mind-boggling question for me! WHY? Because! There are SO MANY reason's why I like it!

pikachu.gif Pika Scratch image by flu_2006( scratches head) Come to think of it... Too many to say!

#3. What IS Pokemon?

A. Pokemon is an anime/ manga show. It has comic book's and other cool stuff like that too!

#4. Who is the most RECOGNIZABLE charecter?

A. Pikachu. It's been in every single episode, and is now known all around each city, state, and continent! You may not like Poke'mon.. BUT! You've probably heard the word Pikachu before!

CHARECTER INFORMATION:

Turtwig Turtwig: My partner. My friend. What more can you say?

skittyMe: I am a Skitty. I am a hero.

SHOWDOWN WITH FROSSGLASS!

Epilogue: There we were in the heart of Crevice Cave, staggering cold, and horified. My partner Turtwig was trying to act as serious as possible, but it wasn't doing a very good job at it. We were exhausted from battling Pokemon on our way to Crevice Cave Pit. We were about to leave the pit, then that's when we heard it! A ghostly wail coming from in front of us.

Part one: " You came to find the long lost explorer Scizor?" Came a ghostly voice from the front of the pit. " Uh. Um" The word's that my partner Turtwig  longed to say just couldn't make it out of his mouth. " PATHETIC!" The voice said then a Frossglass appeared in front of us! Frossglass waved her crystal covered arm. Then a Poke'mon appeared in front of us all tied up. It was Scizor!

Article posted November 7, 2008 at 05:09 AM GMT • comment • Reads 275

After helping Combusken gather berries for a birthday cake, Kirlia went home to get activities for a job she had to do for her mom.Kirlia and Combusken

The job was BABYSITTING her younger brother.

Kirlia arrived at her house and picked up some board games, a calculator, paper, and finally some pencil's.Then she noticed she was late!

Kirlia had to RUN to Ralts's friend's house to pick Ralts up.Kirlia The house was a good six miles away.

When Kirlia arrived at the destination, she stood outside the door for a minute or two to catch her breath so she didn't look like she was rushing. Then she entered the small cottage like house.

After Ralts said his goodbye and thankyou to his friend: Abra, he started walking with Kirlia to the park.Stroll.gif Kirlia image by allyson_095

After they played at the park for a while. Ralts got cold and put some clothes on.Kirlia

After THAT they went to the All You Can Eat Poke'Palace Resteraunt. That's when Kirlia got out the paper and pencil's. Then calculated a math problem on the calculator and wrote it down on the piece of paper for Ralts to figure out. It was something like 1342 x 89456= or something like that! Ralts loved doing math!

After a filling meal and about 29 math problems, Kirlia and Ralts set out into a blank field to play some fun board games.

When they arrived to a quiet, calm field Ralts looked around, then sat down as if he never saw the place even though he went there all the time with his mom Gardevoir, or his dad Gallade.Saviour the Ralts

They played games such as Cranium, and Taboo, and also a really fun round of Rattata Trap! ( Also known as mouse trap in our world)

But when Ralts lost for the first time EVER IN HIS WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE in the game of Cranium he started crying like a LITTLE BABY!Sad ralts

After Ralts's tantrum was OVER they set off for home. When Ralts got up and walked a few feet he tripped over something.

IT WAS AN EGG!MespritEgg.png( It looked like this)

His sister Kirlia said it was a Mesprit egg. If he kept it he would have a legendary pokemon as a friend!

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Article posted November 8, 2008 at 03:54 AM GMT • comment • Reads 117

After helping her mom with the dishe's, it was off to Kirlia's house for a session of babysitting!

On the way Mawile stopped to feel the cool refreshing breeze sweep over her face.Mawile

Thing is Kirlia HATED Mawile, and Mawile HATED Kirlia!

First Mawile played A SO CALLED FUN GAME with Kirlia!Mawile and Kirlia

Then it was Kirlia's turn!Kirlia and Mawile

Article posted December 14, 2008 at 04:44 AM GMT • comment • Reads 107

Do you ever feel sad for a Person you don’t know? Well I have.

It’s really kind of sad because if they had somewhere to live they’d be much more happier.

Just a while ago I saw a person on the streets using cardboard and bags to stay out of the rain.

Article posted December 6, 2008 at 04:05 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 100

Pikachu's PokéPet

Blaze the level 99 Blaziken!

">
Pikachu's PokéPet

Blaze the level 99 Blaziken!
   Click on the link to see my poketpoke, and even make your own in spare time!

Article posted December 15, 2008 at 12:01 AM GMT • comment • Reads 115

I just Love Love Love this time of the year!

It's snowing here in Dragonville!

The little pond by my house is frozen.

I have at least 4 inches of snow at my house!

One of my favorite scenes when I wake up on Christmas day is the presents under the gleaming tree!

That's all I have to say for now! Remember to have a very

Article posted December 21, 2008 at 12:45 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 109

Christmas _____ years ago

Christmas 7 years ago: thgifs_pkmn_04.gif pikachu builds a house image by cutetoboewolfHewo! I am pikachu! This is my thwerd Christmas! I just wove wove WOVE pwaying with my bwocks!

Christmas 5 years ago:Ani_PikachuFlower.gif flower for you from pikachu image by cutetoboewolfHello! Tomorrows Christmas day! There was no white Christmas this year. So I picked the last flower from my garden(indoor) and gave it to my mom!

Christmas 4 years ago:thpikachu2ko.gif grape pikachu image by cutetoboewolf Hello! I am Pikachu of Dragonville! I am having my dinner! Then I will set out milk and cookies for old saint Slaking! Then I will go to bed. I can't wait till tomorrow!

Christmas 3 years ago:Ani_Running.gif running pikachu image by cutetoboewolf*huff* I've been running non-stop for 30 minutes now! I have to get home before it's dark! *huff* To open an early present and set out the milk and cookies! *huff puff*

Christmas 2 years ago:Ani_PikachuScarf.gif cold pikachu image by cutetoboewolfI am P-pi-pi-pikachu of Dragonv-v-ville. It's t-t-three mi-mi-minutes untill my bed ti-ti-time. Good night!

Christmas 1 year ago:thpikathunder.gif thunder pikachu image by cutetoboewolfWow! I can't believe I was that strong! Last year I won the Annual Christmas Showdown. And won just the right amount of money to buy a really nice present for my mom.

Christmas this year:Ani_Snowchu.gif snow pikachu image by cutetoboewolfSnow snow snow! This is WAY too much for me!

Article posted December 21, 2008 at 12:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 109

Ani_Snowchu.gif snow pikachu image by cutetoboewolf         Merry Christmas!!!!!

From your electric mouse friend-

Ani_PikachuScarf.gif cold pikachu image by cutetoboewolfFreezing to death Pikachu

christmas.jpg

christmas.jpgMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year! From a friend you might call Pikachu. Warm holiday wishes!

world map

Take a look at the map!

Article posted December 28, 2008 at 07:24 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 103

action replay I finally Got my Action Replay all put together! I love it! I know Hobbes has one! And I think Alex has one too! But I'm not fully sure yet.

I play Club Penguin, and watch Club Penguin movies on Youtube. There were Horror movies, music videos, and much more!

There was even a new game on Club Penguin!

I dance along and begin swinging my arms.

The day has ended when I get off the computer.

Looks like I spent more time on it then I thought I did!

I am reading a really good book called Our Only May Amelia.book cover of<br /><br />
Our Only May Amelia<br /><br />
by<br /><br />
Jennifer L HolmHeres what some of the back says: Outside the window the sky is black and the stars are winking at me. I watch the fireflies dancing in the field and realize my birthday is nearly over and I haven't made my secret birthday wish.

This book is based on the diary of Alice (May) Amelia Holm. It is a true story about the first girl born on the Nasel River. May has six brothers, and lives with a cousin. (Who is also a boy) The diary dates back to tyhe year of 1899. This is a Newberry Honor Book. It is a very good book. With action, comedy, and a little bit of drama. There's even a few sad parts. I reccomend this book to people who look for good books to read. I'm pretty sure you can find it in your library. Ok so I look forward to reading your blogs!

-Sincerely your electric mouse friend Pikachu

rasengaN      some times your just mad at the wold. or maybe u just want some fire wood                              

but some people just  have serious issuesSakura mad

Article posted October 26, 2008 at 07:45 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 73

whats your favorite tv/cartoon show? coment me { :  

dont u think his is funnychidori 

NARUTO!                                                                                                                                        one day when naruto was practicing with jouriah he saw kakashie scensay come over to him. He asked if naruto wanted to go on a mission with him. And jouriah said go ahead squirt.

So when they first steped out of the village Orochimaru's group of evil thugs atacked. They took us to there hide out and threw naruto into a big metal staitiom. And then kakashi steped in and said lets do this.

then he started chidori so I started resangan.

TO BE CONTINUDE

One day, We were at school. Ended up talkin, 'bout a dead dude. He was our age. And went to our school. He went to our school. Not any more. We were talking about how he died when Beeeeep! We heard a toy like sound over the intercom. "return of his ghost!" One of my class mates said in a odd way.  No oen was SHAKING at all. Only laughing. Ok I change title. This is boring.  This is now:  The gold mask of the Nether world. [ This is the trailer part, and this is a word study story :D ] This story is about a golden magic mask that leads to the nether world.  FRISKING isn't it? Ok, once a girl. Her family had Spirt trouble. Went to see a gypsy for help, girls sneaks away to back room with beads in the doorway Finds the mask and sneaks it home. She places it on her face, Presses a blue-slivery button, and it takes her to the nether world.  And she has to use the powers of the mask to get home. And she meets some friends along the way to help her. A ghost called Alexandrite. And he is dresses for a fancy party  and enjoys SMOKING a pipe. A living dog, Patsy, the brown weiner dog . That has a fancy dress and a bow. She is good at TRACKING things down.  Milferd the human/rat man. That likes to be SQUEAKING most of the time than gnawing on the skulls of the nether world.  Serna the goth women. And Billybobjoe. The skeleton. Who is SHAKING more than falling apart.  And they go too the Queen. Queen CROAKING. She is a frog Queen!  No prince or princess at all.  This is when the girl, Lizzyanne, starts RAKING in the info. The nether world kingdom is in trouble. And they need Lizzyanne's help. Patsy needs to get back to Lizzyanne's world.  Or the nether world will implode.  Meanwhile, the gypsy, COOKING, just realized the mask was gone. And Lizzyanne's finger prints are  on the table.  So COOKING looks in the crystal ball and sees Lizzyanne. And COOKING gets angry.  So she takes away the spirt help from the family. Cause the dicided to take the mask instead.  She sees Lizzyanee RAKING in the last of the info.       This is only a summery. See the rest in the real story.  Also read these books on all the caractors! 

1:The gold mask of the nether world

2: Alexandrite's ghostly tale

3:COOKING the gypsy

4:   Patsy weiner dog

5: CROAKING to hear of Queen CROAKING

6: Serna's secrets

7: The Mildferd rat man story

8:  Billybobjoe, SHAKING than bits

9: Lizzyanne now and then

10: Lizzyanne  and Patsy

Hi people! I am going to tell you a true story. One day, I, Squirtle, was @ my house. i wanted to play on teh field a few feet from my house. I wanted to play with a beach ball> Cause, my neibor hood friend did in their drive way the day before. Today is 10-27-08. me and my sister both have beach balls. I told my sister to get hers. It's the noraml colored. Mine is clear and purple. And has a yellow winking smiley. My sister got hers from behind the couch. my mom helped me get mine from the garage. our mom blew mine up and I went to the feild and played until my sister woild come.  I threw up in the air and hit it hard a few times. It started losing air... Spun it around and looked at it! Then it hit me. The ball had a big gaping hole in it. I rand home, ran in the door and asked for tape. My mom aske why. I told her about the hole then showed her. "Oh sweeite that's to big." she said. I made her fix it any way. Then made her blow more air into it. I took it back up to the feild then hit it more. Air kept leaving it. Any way, later me and my sister went to the park. my sister got my pig beanie and her duck beanie. Our new friend there watched up throw them in to the golfing net. We ate black berries, The end! , Squirtle!   

Article posted November 6, 2008 at 08:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 136

Dear peoples, her be a new searis of spelling words, lets just hope Weak tack has  the worst life ever.   Please enjoy this one.

Silly story presents: What would happen if... You poke a snake?

What would happen if you POKE a SNAKE? Simple. The SNAKE would get real mad, fallow you up the tree, you want to escape up, You would bounce down, the SNAKE would to, and would land LIKE a slinky. it would grap your POKEing stick AND POKE YOU ALL THE WAY HOME. aS YOU CROAK for the SNAKE to stop. And of course you try to WACK the STICK away from the SNAKE and you fail.And you never get away. The end.

, Squirtle

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 08:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 101

Hi guys! It's squirtle again. This is the shcoll survial guide. Welcome to all grades! Some parts are only for ceartain grade though. I hope that most of you will put this guide to good use. if this was a book it is NOT a fly swatter.

For starters, tables are not chairs and chairs are not tables! Putting your stuff in your chair is wearid. What if you sit on it? Don't do it unless your table space if full. Don't sit on your table. last year one of my teachers let us but i do not reccemend you do it. besides, we had desks then. If you all sat on your table, yeah.....

DO NOT STAND ON YOUR TABLE!!!  On our teachers birthday, a parent came in. And had wacky pictures taken of us. Wjen our teacher wasen't there. But our teacher liked whacky things. We stood on top of our desks. And yeah. To of my firnds picked me up. Uslly, our teacher told us not to stand on them, beacuse a bolt could coem out and yeah.... Ok! Changing subject! Respect your teacher. be pilot to your subs. if your a new student adn your lsot, ask the closet person for dierections. Try to find the office. If your having trouble for that, litin to hear if some on get's in trouble or hurt. Fllow the person that is in trouble or hurt to the office. Don't ALWAYS copy people on the computer. Someone might be doing the WRONG thing. You don't want to copy them then! ussly you should. If your in the computer lab, and theres a white board, see if the directions are up there. or see what MOST people are doing. But don't copy their work. it's wrong. Like don't copy this guide. Have any more questions? comment me. have any queastions for something like Club penguin? comment me. I would love queastions for club penguin.  That would Give Aunt Artic a break. [Aunt Artic takes queastions for club penguin in the paper] And for every club penguin player. The paper is in today. I wrtoe this Thursday and the paper comes out Thursday. Have fun and be safe.

, Your tree climbing and swimming friend, Squirtle

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 07:28 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 132

Ever heard of club penguin? I have. I play it. I hear that there is a party on the 23! The winter fiesta! Good thing I got the fiesta dress with the matching wig! I can't wait for this party. Cause they fun and I have not been to many.  I also can't wait to find the free items. I gonna take my puffles. I hope I can unlock the legendary white puffle to take it! Oh yeah, not telling you guys how to unlock it un till i can beat mission 3. I bad at missions. I can not  beat mission three. :D Wow, good thing I didn't give out my user name.  I only did 2 missions on my own. The other my friends helped me with.  I can only complete mission 1 and the avalanche one. lol!!!! Oh yeah, back to fiesta. I can't wait! Parties are so fun! You can find the free bes every where! Maybe even extra pins or back rounds. ha! Yay for me.  Well, I gonna bring one puffle to the party. For one thing, The black one is in charge if i don't bring him.  Better feed them all and stuff before i leave. Gonna bring my boombox too. :D Now what do I type about.... Well, see you guys at the party!!!!!!!

, Squirtle

Hi, my name's Tutu. i'm a baby turtle. My story is really exciting. Wanna hear it? Oh, well! Hedwig is going to tell you about it anyway!

One beautiful day in Honolulu, Hawaii, an old turtle scuttled across the white sand. She stopped a moment, laying her eggs deep into the sand. "They will be fine." she thought to herself as she headed towards the ocean. She looked back, sighing. And that was the last glimpse she had of them.

When it was time to hatch, the baby turtles were popping out of their shells with excitement. They wandered out onto the beach to find something to eat. Finally, one had the brains to figure out that all of their food would be in that blue stuff off in the distance. Most of them made it past the crazy-hungry crabs that were scuttling along the shores. All, except one. One small turtle that hatched out just in time to see the last baby turtle get swept into the waves.

"Oh, no! I'm late!" cried the small turtle. This was Tutu. she pushed her way through the sand and shells to the beautiful waves. "I'm going to amke it! Aah!!!" she cried as a particulary large crab came out from under the rock.

This crab was a nasty shade of black. He had small, beady eyes. "Ello, dinner!" he cackled hideously. He was ready to strike when a small, greenish crab came out from under the same rock.

"No, daddy, no!" cried the little crab. He looked at her worriedly. "She's a daughter of the gentle one!"

The crab eased his hardend look at this. "De gentle one? De one who helped ya find food when I was gone?" he asked.

"The very same!" the little crab said. He looked from the black crab to Tutu earnestly. "You'll let her go, right?"

"No, I will not let her go. I will keep her prisoner. She will not be allowed out of our territory and she will only recieve 3 square meals a day." said the black crab thoughtfully. Tutu let out a sigh of relief. "We will expect you to learn the ways of of a crab. I'm Big Daddy and this here is Junior. Welcome to the crabs life."

Tutu's head was spinning, her? A craB? she was following Big Daddy without thinking. one blink brought her back to reality. the crab's house was amazing. She heard Big Daddy speak.

"Dem humans think we got nuttin'! we got de' fancy HD TV too! We got pizza and skiball!"

Tutu was trying to listen, but what she saw amazed her. pizza and a large HD TV was what she loved most. "May I-" she started.

"Sure! whatever you want! Never mind that 3 square meals a day thing." Junior interupted. Big Daddy grunted somewhere from the couch.

"That means time for a hunt!" Junior said "We're gonna look for baby turtles that never hatched."

"oh," said Tutu. She wasn't to excited about eating dead brothers and sisters.

They scuttled out from under the rock. Tutu saw a little green shape of in the distance.

"Tutu! It's you!" It was a little turtle named Leon. He was saving her!

Leon swept her away from Big Daddy's grasp and they lived a full life in the ocean.

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 12:35 AM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 97

Halloween

It was Halloween night, the birds singing, the sun was shining and-what? Oh yeah, sorry. I’ll start over.

It was Halloween night, the birds were dead, the sun was covered by a black cloud and I was shivering in the night air.

How was that? Great, huh! I knew that introduction would do the trick! What? Oh, yeah, the story. (Sorry)

I felt something brush my side, I jerked around, expecting to see a murderer about to strike, but all I saw was-

Pretty cool so far, huh? Suspenseful too! I bet you are all shaking in your boots right now. Oh. I see. You want to hear the story, right? Um, well…

-the blackness of the dark forest. I heard a strange noise in the distance, kind of like a grey wolf. When all of the sudden something-

So… like it? I know I do, but then again I’m the author. Well? Well? Well? You want to hear the end of the story? Oh, yeah, the story. I haven’t finished, have I?

-jumped upon me, howling. I tried to fling it of but it was too strong. I felt claws puncture my skin. I tried to scream for help, but only air came out of my mouth. Wait, I thought, these claws are much too small to belong to a wolf… “Spot!” I cried, throwing off the small puppy. It was my imagination playing tricks on me down on the ground. I thought he was a giant wolf, silly me! I-

What? Why don’t you like it? It has too soft of an ending? What do you mean, ‘It’s mushy gushy?’ I made sure there were no blood and guts in it. Why are you rolling your eyes? I’m sooo giving up this whole author thing, good-night!

-Hedwig

When My Friend Found Something Weird

It was a sunny afternoon and I was dying for ice-cream. I had no idea what was going to happen that day. I was just about to give up searching for ice-cream money when my friend called me. She sounded really anxious.

“ You’ve got to get down here! Now!!!!” she said, gasping for breath.

“What is it? I really don’t want to waste time playing some dumb game or looking at road kill.” I said, remembering the time she called in third grade, wanting me to come see the squirrel that had been run over in front of her driveway.

“You’ve got get down here! Come see! Come see it!” and then she hung up.

“What does she want?” I muttered as I hopped on to my bike and started heading over to her house. She was sitting on her porch when I got there. She looked very pale and worried.

“It’s ‘bout time!” she said, standing up. “Come on, I found it over here,”        

She led me into a small clearing in the woods next to her house. “Look!” she said, pointing at a black shape a little farther back into the woods. I walked a little father out. She whimpered.

“Stop being such a baby!” I hissed. I crept up to the shape, being cautious in case it tried to attack me. When I got closer, I realized it was just a normal suitcase. “What’s so weird?”

“Open it,” she whispered. I flipped up the lid. Brilliant green notes gleamed in my eyes.

“It’s money,” I said, gasping the same way she had when she called.

“I wonder how much it is,” my friend whispered.

We had just started counting when we heard footsteps. A voice that must have belonged to these feet echoed into the clearing. “Who’s there? I know someone’s out there! Show yourselves!” said a crackly voice.

“It’s my neighbor, Mr. Smith. You don’t wanna mess with this old dude!” my friend said in a small voice, she was obviously scared.

“Then run!” I said. I snatched up the suitcase and tore though the bushes; the last thing I wanted was some old dude finding our treasure.

“What are you doing?” My friend called out. She was right behind me, her face shining with tears.

“I’m saving our fortune!”  I yelled back at her as I swatted away branches and cobwebs.

“I want to put it back! It’s not right to steal!” She said, cuts all over her face from a thorn bush. “I’m stopping here!” she said, sitting down on a nearby stump.

“Ugh! Hurry up he get us!” I said. But no later then the words were out of my mouth, a firm grim formed around my arm. I gulped and turned up to look at the wrinkled face.

“Well, well, well, what have we got here?”

~*~

“I’m telling you, we didn’t steal it!” I shouted. Mr. Smith had pulled us into his house that smelled of cabbage. Alex was silently crying on the couch. Her lap was soaked with tears.

She had had a fit on the way here, screaming, crying and kicking. But it was no use; he had a strong grip, so she just resolved into silently crying.

“A likely story,” he said, walking away. He came back with the phone.

“What are you gonna do, call our mommies?” I sneered. He frowned at me. He had no phone book, and I had never seen him in my life, how would how would he know my phone number? I watched carefully as he dialed the numbers. 9-1-1! I started screaming. My friend sat on the couch, sobbing so hard that her face was tomato-red.

“Stop! We didn’t do anything!” I cried. He looked at me in a menacing way.

Then I heard, “Hello? What is your emergency?”

He paused for a moment then smiled and said, “I caught some thieves red-hand, found ‘em with a suitcase full of money,” There was silence for a moment, then,

“We’ll be right there,”

~*~

When the police had arrived, we had to answer a series of questions.

“Did you know that the money was someone else’s?”

“Yes,”

“Then why did you take it?”

“We thought no one wanted is,”

And so on. After about 56 questions more, something really weird happened. There was a loud BANG! And the window nearest to the couch shattered, adding more cuts and bruises to the old ones my friend had. We screamed as someone jumped through it and grabbed the valuable suitcase from the policemen.

“So long suckers!” He cried in a deep voice. Then he wrestled the two policemen and Mr. Smith, knocking them out.

“Get him!” I shouted. We lunged forward and wrestled him until the police woke up, who then took out some handcuffs and clipped them onto the bad guy. In all this commotion, the news reporters started swarming the house accompanied by an ice-cream man, who took the money from the police men and came over to thank us.

“Thanks girls,” he said, shaking each of our hands, “It was my money from the whole summer!” He was a round, cheery man with a round red face and a button nose. He looked like how Santa would. (If he were real.)

“Wait, you earn that much?” I asked rudely. But he obviously didn’t mind me being rude, in fact he smiled.

“Yep, them kids love me on the hot days, each ice-cream is 25 cents at my van, 75% lower than at the store,” He paused. “Ya know, I really owe you,”

We both blushed as we said, “It was nothing, really. We don’t deserve a reward,” Although, I secretly thought we deserved that suitcase, it should be our (or my,) reward money. I mean, it’s not everyday you catch a robber dude!

“No really, I want to give free ice-cream anytime you want!!!” he said.

“Thanks! Can I have a fudge ripple?” I asked hopefully.

“Sure thing, little lady, here ya go,” He said as he reached into his van behind him and pull out a scoop of fudge ripple on a large cone.

“Thanks!” I said as I lapped it up happily. My friend frowned.

“Can I have a popsicle?” she asked. She was eyeing the sign with the new rainbow pop on it.

“‘O ‘course!” he said, handing her one of the most colorful food I’ve ever seen. She smiled as she bit into it. Her mouth turned red and purple. We all laughed merrily.

Yeah, I remember that day as if it were yesterday, oh yeah, it was! Well, did you like my story? Whenever I think about it, my stomach lurches, I can’t even look at ice-cream or popsicles anymore, I’ve had more ice-cream than most people have had in their whole lifetime! Well, see ya!!!

Yay! I got into the sixth grade advanced math placement! But there's a LITTLE problem  ONLY SEVEN PEOPLE PASSED! That's not enough to have a full class, so we split up, 3 and 4, and we're going to seventh grade math! My brother had TOO MANY people in his advanced math class, so they split into two different classes! TWO FULL CLASSES!  Out of ALL of the fifth graders going to Kulshan, seven passed! Weird... 

HALLOWEEN IS FULL OF SURPRISES LIKE TEENAGERS. THEY LOVE TO PLAY TRICKS ON LITTLE KIDS. THIS HALLOWEEN I AM GOING TO BE A FOOTBALL PLAYER.

I LOVE WHEN YOU GO TO ALL THE HOUSE AND GET ALL OF THE YUMMY CANDY!!!MY FAVORITE KIND OF CANDY IS A BUTTER FINGER.          ONE THING I LOVEABOUT HALLOWEEN IS WHEN YOU GET TO DRESS UP AND GETING CANDY.      THIS YEAR I  AM GOING TO GO TO MY BFF'S HOUSE THEN GO TO MY BROTHER BEST FRIENDS HOUSEWE ARE GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN!!!LAST YEAR I WAS THE GRIM REAPER. MY BFF'S ARE GOING TO BE THING ONE AND THING TWO. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!

Article posted January 21, 2009 at 10:10 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 131

i have one dog. i call her witch dog because she is a black dog and she looks like a witch. she is 12 years old. her name is brandy. she is really lazzy. all she dose is eat and sleep.

Hey world 

I am here today to talk about hockey. I play hockey and it is a fun experience. I am in checking so it is full contact. My favorite team is the Dallas Stars. My favorite player is Mike Modano he plays for the Dallas Stars i have an autographed Mike Modano Jersey and picture of him. He is the leading american scorer in the NHL.

I hope you liked my article.

-Torres9

One cold winter morning my dad and I pulled are snowboard and skis out of the garage and into the back of my dads car. Graceful snowflakes where falling from the sky. It was like little marshmellows were falling. As we got in the car the heating kicked right in. 1 hour later we pulled into the parking lot I was already dressed. My sleek snowboard shining in the sunlight. When my dad had got his gear on we walked to the chair lift. When we approached we heard the creaking of the chair lift, which wasn’t very incouraging. The chair lift was so tall it was like it was part of the sky. It was like it was a mechanical hand reaching into the sky. When we got on the chair lift it climbed up the mountain. 2 hours later we were tired wet and full of hot chocolate, cheeseburgers and fries.

Well that was my choice writing and I hope you liked it.

-Torres9

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 12:37 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 113

I love mountain biking I usually mountain bike on the weekend's my favorite weather is when it is hot and dust so you can slip on a log or something. I have a trek it is a bike brand. I love biking with my friends because it is fun to have someone around if you lets just say break you leg. The best trick I have done off a jump is a no footer. That is when you go off the jump and take your feet of the pedals. I like road biking to because of the speed one time my friend and my dad road 2 miles without go lower than 23 miles per hour (MPH). Also if you get a bike I would recommend a trek.

I hope you try mountain biking because it gives you good exercise and it is fun.

-Torres9

Hey I am back with another choice writing assignment so sit back and start your reading.

I walk onto the cold crisp morning and onto the soccer field my socks already wet from the dew on the grass. The game starts after 5 minutes of warm ups we take the kick. The sun gleaming down on the dew to make a fantastic rainbow on the ground. At half time our whole team demolished 2 oranges each. And we where back better than ever. We won the game 7-1. After that we went to eat at a resturant for lunch. It was really hot outside so i got a smoothie a strawberry smoothie. It was awesome.

So that was my choice writing and i hope you like it.

-Torres9

I love TDI it's on cartoon net work on thersday's at 9:00 PM. I think that owen will win. befor I thot that duncan will win becuse he was so tuth but I dowt that he will win.I was so mene that hereld shwicsht the vots to get cortney kicked off the show.

Article posted November 7, 2008 at 07:42 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 109

I love airplans.And air races.The biggest air races is Red Bull air races.Most of the time the pilets fly extras. An extra is a lite plane with a windo at the bottem of the plane. thay  fly bettwen big inflatibel cons. in the eraly days of air raceing thay wod fly bettwen wood taweres. at reno air races thay fly modifid p51 mastans. the race track is in the shape of a hexogon. thay have polls to marck the terns. then thay have to land at the airport.

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 02:00 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 98

My dog BOBO is 130 lbs, black and white, and thinks he's a Chiuahua. He thinks hes only like 30 lbs!! He loves to play with his rope toy, and I love to play Tug-of-war with him. He was supposed to be a "Guard dog", He isn't even close to a guard dog, Hes too stink'in lovable! His fur is really soft........             He does this thing where when he does something wrong, he'll give you the "Puppy eyes", I HATE IT WHEN HE DOES THAT=http://

My dog, is NOT your normal dog, hes even stranger!

By: CoRdUrOy

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 08:28 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 113

One day,I was on a walk along the lake, when a Small turtle came out in front of my shoe. I bent down,picked it up and then jogged home. I soon found a name for him... Bob. I made a small area for him to sleep on in my sock droor. Every morning I'd put a small amount of lettuce, cellary and strawberries for his meal. Then I would take him outside for some fresh air, he actually liked it when I held him. We were good freinds. One day, he actually walked out my door, rolled down the stairs and went out the door. I looked everywhere for him, he wasn't there. I finally looked in the street annd found something, horrible. There he lay, tucked into his cracked shell, shaking. I ran over to him and took off my jacket, I wrapped him in it and went to my bike. I put him in the basket and speeded to the nearest animal hospital. They taped his shell and sent me off. After that I healed him, and then I set him free into the lake. THE END>

Article posted March 19, 2009 at 09:57 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 121

DRAGON STONE

By: SmileyBone

When troubles wake

The stone will rise

A boy with truth

Will save the wise

This story starts out with “Once Upon a Time” that is great.

Once Upon a Time there was a land above any imagination. This was called Malaby. Now Malaby was a land that fell into war and there’s danger lurking around every corner.

There is one city in Malaby that’s under the brink of extinction, Darlson.  

Now, Darlson is a ghost town of a city and of make believe stories. Darlson was lost to the world like a chameleon hidden from our eyes. But this town is a real subtle place in Malaby. It is way safer than the other towns.

When troubles wake

The stone will rise

A boy with truth

Will save the wise  

One night in Darlson one boy’s life will be changed from a normal boy to a hero.      

The boy’s name was Andrew Wesley. Andrew was a farmer that helped his father around the house. His dad owns one horse, three chickens, and two ducks. They were very poor and they did not have a lot of money.                                                                            

But Andrew and his father have a small problem.

The wet season was coming to a close. The dry season is coming in as fast as lightning. For several days there was no rain. The life stock is hiding under the shade. There animals will die from dehydration. No one will ever survive the terrible draught.

When troubles wake

The stone will rise

A boy with truth

Will save the wise

A week later black clouds started to cover the landscape and they knew what was going to happen.

It started to rain everywhere.

Buckets were being filled up left and right with water. It was a miracle for the little tiny farm. After a while of constant rainfall it stopped for a couple of hours. Then Andrew took a walk outside. While he was walking he saw something glowing next to the river.  He went toward the bright glow. When he picked the stone up it was glowing fiercely bright red. There was writing inside the stone. It said:

“Help the wise, save the town.”

He just took the stone with him home.

That night something strange happened with the stone at the farm.

Andrew woke up to the stone floating across the room. After it went about 5 feet it just stopped there in mid-air. He didn’t even bother about the stone and he went back to sleep. The next morning Andrew went outside to find out that grass was on the ground!

Flowers were blooming out of the ground like it is 3D! Mother Nature has never done this ever in a life time. Now Andrew finally knows what the stone is for, it is for helping. Everything was back to the way it was.

And they all lived safe and sound at that farm.

The stone has rose

To save the wise

With that farm

Of many lives

The end

Article posted April 21, 2009 at 05:26 AM GMT • comment • Reads 111

Bloons

Play Bloons! In this game, you take control of a monkey with the use of the mouse and attempt to pop bloons! See how far you can get in the 50 various levels of the game! Bloons is a very addicting game!  

More Bloons    Bloons Tower Defense    Even More Bloons    Bloons Tower Defense 2    Bloons Tower Defense 3   

Bloons - The Balloon Popping Addiction!

The game Bloons is a copyright of Kaiparasoft 2009

eXTReMe Tracker

Article posted June 17, 2009 at 06:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 380

-18 1i 18 1i,15 1h 1v 1h 2u 21 3u 2r 4v 3v 5v 53 72 6d 89 7s 9h 9d aq b0 c5 ck dg e8 es fu ft h7 gv ig i1 jq j3 l4 k5 me l8 no mb p3 nj qf ot rr qb t7 rt ug tm vg vk 107 11n 10k 13t 10q 164 10n 185 10d 19r vp 1b8 uu 1ct ti 1e4 sd 1fc r6 1gj pu 1hs ok 1j4 n7 1kc lm 1lj k5 1mn ii,19o vo 1b5 vc 1cf uq 1dm u6 1ep ti 1fv so 1h0 rr 1ht qu 1im q2 1jd p1 1k4 o0 1l1 mp 1lp ln 1mf ki 1n1 jb 1ng i4,1mj ik 1n5 i9,1n4 i5 1ml is 1m2 jj 1lh ka 1l1 ku 1kn ll 1kh mb 1k6 mv 1jn nh 1je o8 1j6 ou 1il pb 1hv pg 1ha po 1gn qf 1g5 rc 1f9 s3 1ee sk 1dp t5 1da tn,1ng i7 1o0 j9 1ol kk 1ph m4 1qg ns 1rg pn 1sc r5 1t9 sk 1u6 u4 1v5 vk 207 115 21c 12n 22k 149 23t 15r 257 17e 26g 191 27p 1ak 291 1c7 2a9 1dr 2bg 1ff 2co 1h3 2du 1in 2f5 1kc 2gc 1m0 2hj 1nl 2it 1pa 2kd 1qr 2m3 1sa 2nt 1ti 2pt 1uf 2s0 1v6 2u5 1vn 30b 201 32i 205 34r 202 375 1vr 39j 1v7 3c2 1ue 3eh 1tf 3h2 1s7 3jh 1qm 3lu 1or 3o9 1mk 3qk 1k7 3sv 1hh 3uh 1fi 404 1dj 41n 1bj 43a 19i 44t 17g 46h 15c,46h 15c 486 136 49q 10v 4bf up 4d3 si 4em qa 4g9 o2 4hs lq 4jf ji 4l2 h9 4ml f0 4o7 cn,4o7 cl 4o3 dj 4nu ek 4nm fp 4n7 h5 4mp id 4m8 jo 4lh l7 4ki mp 4jd oc 4i5 q2 4go ro 4fl t2 4ef ud 4d8 vp 4c2 115 4as 12k 49t 14c 48u 165 47t 17v 46q 19p 45j 1bi 447 1d9 42m 1ev 413 1gj 3vd 1i5 3tl 1jk 3rt 1l2 3q4 1mf 3ob 1nr 3mj 1p7 3kq 1qk 3j2 1s0 3ha 1tc 3fi 1ul 3dq 1vr 3c3 20s 3ag 21q 38o 22l 37k 22p 36m 22c 35t 21q 359 215 34p 20g 34f 1vr,4o0 cq 4ov e6 4pj gs 4q3 j9 4qq lk 4rl nr 4so q1 4uc s6 50j ua 532 10d 55i 12e 580 14d 5aj 16d 5d6 18g 5fm 1ao 5i4 1d5 5kj 1fh 5n1 1hs 5pi 1k2 5sd 1lu 5um 1mm 615 1n2 63g 1nb 66q 1n8 69u 1n5 6cu 1n5 6fv 1n7 6jb 1nb 6mu 1nr 6pe 1oi 6rs 1pa 6u8 1q7 70i 1r9 72q 1se 750 1tp 775 1vc 798 211 7ba 22m 7db 24b 7fd 262 7hh 27s 7jm 29n 7lt 2bk 7o3 2dk 7pu 2fl 7rf 2hq 7sr 2ju 7u0 2m3 7va 2p6 7vu 2s6 7vr 2v6,7vr 2v6 7vm 324 7vg 357 7ve 38b 7vi 3bh 7vq 3er 809 3i7 819 3li 82c 3np 83t 3pp 85o 3rj 87s 3t6 8ab 3ue 8cv 3vg 8fm 40d 8ig 415 8lb 41o 8oa 427 8r9 42l 8u7 431 91a 434 94d 435 97f 438 9ag 439 9dh 438,9dh 438 9fu 42a 9ia 420 9k5 41s 9ln 414 9mk 3v4 9mk 3t0,9mk 3t0 9mc 3qn 9m4 3oi 9m0 3mc 9me 3jv 9n5 3hi 9o8 3f9 9p9 3de 9q7 3cf 9r9 3e4 9rq 3gd 9sg 3ih 9te 3ka 9uo 3lc a0o 3m6 a2o 3mu a4m 3no a6a 3oq,a5q 3on a6r 3oj a88 3og a9s 3og abr 3oi adi 3ol af8 3oo ah3 3op aj3 3om al1 3oh amp 3o7 ao6 3nn app 3mu arl 3m6 atl 3ln,avq 3lg b1s 3lp b3j 3mm b57 3np b6m 3p8 b83 3qp b9o 3sa bbi 3tp bdf 3ur bff 3v7 bh9 3ur bim 3ts bjq 3sj bkn 3r5 blc 3pf blm 3nd blt 3ld bm2 3jl bm5 3ib bm2 3jh blu 3lc blo 3mv blg 3ol bl7 3qg bl0 3sl bku 3uf bku 40c bl1 427 bl6 441,bm4 3ir blv 3i1 ble 3h6 bko 3gb bjs 3fe biv 3ec bhp 3d4 bga 3br beg 3am bct 3a2 bb7 39l b9e 39g b7i 39l b5m 39v b3o 3af b20 3b7 b0a 3c1 aup 3ct atd 3dr ars 3f4 aqg 3gd apm 3hn apu 3iv aqr 3jn arv 3ka,b09 3ld b1n 3ls,atf 3lm au6 3lm aut 3ll avj 3li b08 3lg,aru 3k8 aso 3k3 atf 3ji au0 3j1##B as0 3k2 26,B bfn 3ua 18,G bgn 3tn 5m,G bi7 3rr 5c,G bjt 3qm 5k,G bk8 3of 67,G 9vl 3kl 5l,G 9s9 3c9 6r,G 9n9 3f2 40,G 9lp 3p1 2r,B 3m4 1nu 1a,B 3kl 1nv 1l,B 3kf 1oj 1h,B 3kb 1o5 1h,B 3kv 1om 1d,B 3kh 1p1 1i,B 3lt 1nr 1c,B 3m3 1o9 1c,B 3ll 1od 19,B 3lj 1no 1i,B 3li 1ok 1b,B 3lc 1or 1d,B 3l5 1o8 1c,B 3f4 1sl 1o,B 3e4 1sg 1p,B 3eg 1t3 1n,B 3ev 1t4 1n,B 3do 1sl 1r,B 3en 1sp 1n,B 3e7 1t2 1n,B 3dh 1t4 1p,B 3e0 1tc 1n,B 382 1ve 1c

mydragonblog.com is th best blog/ commeting/ meeting people in the history of man kind. of at least to me

i got a play station 3. (PS3) The games i got for it are, madden 09, rain bow 6 (shooting game), street homecourt, Grand theft auto 4, basketball, 2k8 and 9. Last weekend, i went to my dads and so did my cuzion jordan, we watched the movie STAY ALIVE. My favorite basketball  players are jr. smith, joe johnson, tracy mcgrady, allen iverson, carmelo anthony, NENE, akins. my favoite nfl pakyers are brandon marshall, phillip rivers, payton manning. THAT IS MY WRITING MY NAME IS MICHAEL JORDAN.

Hi, I am going to tell you about my favorite soccer team AC Mailan. They are the second most succesful club of all time. Firs is Real Madrid. They have been named champions of Eroupe 8 times. Real Madrid has 10. AC Malian was founded in 1899. There players are David Becham, Kaka,Ronaldo,Guttso,Dida,Pato,Nesta,Parilo, and My favorite player Ronaldinho. Right now they are in 3rd place right now and there record is 6 wins 1 tie and they have lost 2 times. The last time they were champions of Eruope was 2003. My favorite time they won it was when the played FC Barcelona my second favorie team. FC Barcelona used to be my favorite team because they had Ronaldinho but now the dont so I dont like them. FC Barcelona has been champions of Eroupe 2 times. Ronaldinho won a Eroupe Cup with FC Barcelona. I hope you read my blog.

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 02:52 AM GMT • comment • Reads 110

Hi, I am going to tell you about my favorite socer player Ronaldinho. He plays for AC Malian. He used to play for FC Barcelona. FC Barelona used to be my favorite team but since Ronaldinho went to AC Malian so they are my favorite team now. Ronaldinho won a Eroupe Cup with FC Barcelona in 2006. Ronaldinho was born in 1980 in Brazil. Ronaldinho's first team was Paris Saint-German. He played so well there that FC Barelona wanted him so the singed him for a lot of money. But after a couple years He became the best player in the world so AC Malian offered him 35.9 million dollers. And that is more money than A-Rod who plays for the richest team in baseball. Ronaldinho used to be number 10 but now he is number 80. Ronaldinho is so famous that he has his very own brand. I think he has the best brand in soccer. He even has a comic book about his life. I have never read one of his coimic books. Some day I would like two. I have a ErouoSport magazine that has him on the cover. Some day I would like to meet him. I hope you like my blog.

Article posted January 22, 2009 at 08:19 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 119

This year the New York Yankees stacked there team like they do every year but the problem is … THEY NEVER SECEDED. This year they singed pitcher C.C Sabetha to 7 year contract for over 5 million dallors! The most any pitcher has ever been singed for! They also singed gold glove and bating title winner Mark Terceira from the Los Angles Angles. The New York might have the best talent but there cemetery is off. That is why they cant get past the first round in the playoffs. They probley will have tough time this year because the defending league champs will be back plus they singed world series campions first baseman Pat Burrell. And the Boston Redsoxs are always a therate. From my point of view the division winner will be a very close race to the playoffs. Plese commet on my blog and don’t copy any thing.   

Hi I am going to show you cool shoes. Here they are.

Those are some cool shoes.

My favorite holiday is Christmas because we get to have gifts.One time me and my family went to go to my grandma's sister's house and on christmas Eve we got presents and we opened them and I got a Donald Duck that graduated, a make-up box's, and a box of candy rock's. The next mornig we got  even more presents we were so excided.

On January 6th there is a holliday about the three kings that come to jesuses birth and bring him gifts. We still have our tree up, and and on the night before the three kings come my mom tells me, my 4 sister's , and my friend from Canada to make a list in spanish for them.When we were  done we got out one of our shoes and put the list in our shoes then put the list and the shoe under the christmas tree and wait until the morning. The next day we woke up and went downstairs to see what we got (sometimes we don't get what we want but sometimes we do). The best part the parents like is that the gifts are free. My favorite part is when I got my ipod in my shoe.

One Saturday morning I went to the bike park when I got there I saw a lot of people there. I got my bike out of the car.

I got to the top the ramp and went down it to hit the jump and I went off it and landed it. I was at the bike park for 3 hours and I got board of it so I went to the skate park because it has better jumps and it is concrete. So it was smooth. I saw my friend he is a skate boarder and I’m the biker.I skate board too but he is way better at skate boader than me.I going to get a new bike it is a Kona it is my favrite bike.But it is $872.And I only have $357.63.

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 01:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 97

My favorite thing to do is to bike. I love to bike because I like going fast and go off jumps. When I first got into hitting jumps, with my bike, I thought I wasn’t going to like it. But when I tried it for my first time, it felt good and I was enjoining it. When I got really into it I started to hit big jumps like at the bike park and the skate park. I even made a jump at my house it is a small ramp but it is still a ramp. That’s how I practices, in the middle there is a small gap. My friend loves to hit it and it is his favorite jump. The bike I have right now is not the best bike it is orange and gray but it has cool colors. I am getting a new bike for my birthday and it is a Kona Stuff 2-4.It is brown and white it’s a dirt jump bike. I can’t wait until my birthday.

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 08:20 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 89

One day I was at the bike store and I had the money to buy a brand new bike. So I bout a bike for $850. It was a mountain bike so I wanted to bike in the mountains. So I went to this one mountain where there are trails and a couple of dirt jumps. I got lost in the mountain because I went off the trail but then I saw anther biker so I fallowed him. After I was in the mountain my mom picked me up and I went home. It got late so I went to bed ant the next morning I went bike at the bike park I was trying to hit this one jump and I fell off my bike it did not hurt that bad so I tried to hit it again and I fell again but this time it hurt bad. So I had to go back home to fix my wound.

Once a poptart that was hot fudge sundae came out of the toaster so fast that it crashed through the ceiling and landed on a plane. Eventually, the poptart slid off the plane and came falling through the clouds , and falls on the roof of a house. Then slides off the room on top of a car. But then, a lady comes out of her house and drives to a fast food joint.But in line, the poor poptart falls off the car and on the window of the car behind it. It frightened her so much that she crashed into the dumpster. the poptart flew off the car, and inside the restaurant, and landed in a paper bag with food. The man carried the paper bag back to his car, unaware of the poptart.

He accidentally dropped the bag and saw the poptart. He leaned over to pick it up, when a bird swoops down and grabs the poptart. The bird flew and dropped the poptart while at the same moment, another bird grabs the poptart. The bird was unhappy about this. The bird chased the other bird for a long time trying to steal the poptart. But the bird dropped the poptart and it fell through the clouds. Then, a girl with a jump rope and swinging it hits the poptart and the poptart flies back in the toaster

THE END

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 12:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 97

Then the boy grabs the poptart, unaware of where it had been. Then, somehow, a lizard comes and snatches the poptart, and carries it down into the mouse hole that he had invaded. Then, a bunch of lizards comes and sits at a table made of brick. The brick was somehow removed from the house. Then, as soon as the lizards turned, the poptart was gone. The toaster took it and inserted it into it's lever. And just as soon as the lizards were about to attack, the toaster shot the poptart at an angle

Surprisingly, the poptart landed in a nearby sewer. And a bucket catches the poptart and carries the poptart down the stream of dirty sewage water. Eventually, the sewer came to an end. The poptart flew out of the bucket from a five inch fall, and it hits the rim of the pipe that goes in the sewer, and bounces off of it, and flies into the air. The poptart flew through the sky and somehow went in a paper airplane and flies through a window and crashes through the second one. This time, missing the toaster

TO BE CONTINUED

The poptart gained speed, hitting millions of jumpropes. It reached lightspeed, going into a time warp. It warped 3 million years into the future. Floating cars and cities on clouds. The poptart flew through hologram jumpropes, and the base of the cloud cities. Then, the poptart flies into a place called, "Toasterrama". The poptart jumped into each toaster, then hopping out of them.

Then, The poptart went into the "Hyper Toaster Shooter 500000". It counted down. 3....2....1....blast off! The poptart was shot through the air, and through the buildings. It crashes into the wall of a building, and the poptart flies into a toaster on the table. This was the " Extreme Poptart Light Speed Launcher". And the toaster shoots the toaster at light speed, and goes into a time warp, while everyone watches in amazement. The poptart goes through a time portal, and lands in the jurassic ages. It's amazing what a lifeless poptart, isn't it?

TO BE CONTINUED

The poptart generates so much power that it goes into a time warp into the prehisoric ages. A dinosaur navigates itself through the forest with great maneuverability. With great complication, as if in a act, the poptart gets a seperation with the dino. Then the poptart into the dino express line. To complicate things, the dino ate the popotart in one bite. It fascinated the crowd, but the dino coughed up the poptart onto the floor. The action dino was shooting the poptart into the air and was now extinct because the poptart hit him on the head. TO BE CONTINED

The poptart bounced off the dino, and the dino screeched while the other dinos wathed in horror as the dino fell to the ground. Suddenly, another time warp happens, while the dino chased the poptart into the time warp.  The chase between the poptart and the dino was epic. Throught the whole portal, the dino yelled in motion sickness while the dino was spinning, but gaining on the poptart. The portal comes to a complete halt. The dino seemed suprised about the stop to the portal. He had that question expression o his face "?????". 

The dino comes trampling through New York, with the poptart on the dino's back. The people watch in a terrified way while the dino trampled over skyscrapers and smalll office buildings. Then, the blueberry and cherry poptarts come out of the toaster at extreme speed!! They all surround the dino while he falls over!

TO BE CONTINUED

poptarts

The Poptarts were approaching the helicopter at extreme speed, about to hit the helicopter. Then, all of the sudden, the poptarts were saved by the wild berry poptart! The wild berry poptart crashes througe the top floor of the Empire State Building, and bounces off a nearby working man. And the four inanimate poptarts go out to attack Godzilla! Godzilla kickes all four of the poptarts skillfully. The poptarts don't give up! They bounce off of the Trump Building, and strike Godzilla in the thigh! Godzilla falls over, but comes back up with a roar!

The poptarts are in the air still flying after Godzilla! Godzilla goes back to his domain, under water. The poptarts hit an office building at just the right angle to go under water after Godzilla! The poptarts are going under water after Godzilla! They bounce off a shark, causing the shark to ram straight into Godzilla! Godzilla was furious at the shark. They battle each other trying to kill each other, while the poptarts are approaching an octopus.

TO BE CONTINUED

fierce diety linkfierce diety linkfierce diety linkfierce diety linkfierce diety linkfierce diety linkfierce diety linkfierce diety linkfierce diety linkfierce diety linkfierce diety linkfierce diety link

SWING! SWING! SWING! SWING! SWING! SWING!!!!!!!!!!

calvin and hobbesCalvin and HobbesThis was from a calvin and hobbes strip!!!!!!

The poptarts are underwater deep beneath the top. The water pressure will eventually crush them and they will crumble!!!!!! Godzilla's corpe sink past the two poptarts. The poptarts are going down deep in the ocean. Suddenly, a manta ray flies through the water. The three poptarts land on top of the manta ray and fly up to safety where the water pressure is very less extreme. Yet the poptarts blast through the ocean top! YAY!!! ...they go back underwater. NOOOO!!!!! The poptarts blast back on the manta ray and fly 100 miles before stopping again. The manta ray launch the poptarts off of the manta rays back while the poptarts bounce off of the walls and and they are so close to the top!!!!

2a9whas.gif poptarts image by loseriffic1

They're about to break out of the water when a shark is gaining on them!! The poptarts are blasting through the ocean when suddeny, the current somehow blasts them throush the water past the shark. The poptarts aare gaining on the shore when the incline of the sand blasts them into the air!!!!                                                TO BE CONTINUED                                                                                                                                      

Article posted January 22, 2009 at 02:52 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 108

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY IM ON MY BLOG=http://!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY THIS IS FUN=http://!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY IM GONNA KEEP DOING THIS=http://!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY THIS WILL NEVER END=http://!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY I TOLD YOU THIS WILL NEVER END=http://!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY OK, THIS IS GETTING A LITTLE BORING... YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY BUT I WON'T STOP=http://=http:// YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY I'M TORTURING YOU HA HA=http://=http:// ok i'll stop...

Eric (k) the Frog and the

Scorpion named Fido

Help us, help us, we need your help.

They took it without hearing our yelp.

Dump out the food and make the fall.

And that’s our reason for this call.

At all time, during the day.

The mail people will not be away.

This story begins with a frog mainly named Eric. Although he have like to be called Erik. He lived in a suburban area in Florida. Unfortunately he didn’t have any of that paradise; he lived in a rusty, old, pet shop that was going out of business. So anyway one day, or morning, he didn’t remember, he woke up and all of his food was gone! He stomped and said “what the…,”

Unfortunately he didn’t have time to finish his sentence; his stomping caused the cage to fall and crash on the floor. The cage was then broke open, so he ran outside to see where his food went! He saw a crate labeled: Food for Frogs, Eric’s Food.

The animals knew that they’re food was gone.

The mammals knew that they’re food was gone.

The kitties knew that they’re food was gone.

And especially, the humans knew that the animals’ food was gone.

But that was their goal.

He didn’t have time to question why his name happened to be on the crate. He jumped on a box right next to his box labeled: Fido’s food. And on Fido’s food crate was, well, Fido. “Hi, I’m Fido, the scorpion, but anyway, how did you end up here,” Fido said.

“I got here by… uhh… stomping on my cage furiously? Ohh and I want my food back bad,” Eric said.

“Yeah, my food was stolen too. Hey, you know where these crates are going,” Fido asked.

“Well, the crates are approaching that big, floaty object there,” Eric said.

“Ooh… that is a cargo ship. That’ll load up all of the food and carry it away to… Turkey, Fido said.

“We’d better stop that shipment to Turkey,” Eric said. They went to board the cargo ship.

Inside, they found loads, and loads of food. Each one labeled with different names! “Whoa, is every single animal’s food in this very cargo ship? Seems to me like…Whoa! A guard is coming,” Fido said.

“Well don’t just stand there, run in this food crate,” Eric said. “Right,” Fido said.

And they ran right in to a crate labeled Vivivore’s food.

As they stumbled into the food crate they heard the guard’s steps fading away. “Well, I guess that was close,” Fido whispered breathing heavily.

Suddenly, a light inside the crate lit up the crate. “Hey, where did that light come from,” Eric asked.

“I dunno, but it looks like we are in total danger,” Fido exclaimed.

Unfortunately, right around them, were 20 snakes.

“This is our worst idea yet, even though we didn’t get any ideas before,” Fido said.

“What the…,” Eric said confused.

“What,” Fido asked.

On Fido’s tail, were 19 snakes. Of course, if you paid any attention to this story at all, you would know that there was one snake left. “You know, you would think that the last snake would go latch onto your tail,” Eric said disappointingly.

“Well, it’s not my fault, come on let’s just climb out of this crate.” Fido said”

When they climbed out of the crate, looking for their food, a guard spotted them. “There,” one guard yelled.

“What,” another guard asked.

“Those are the animals that are causing all of the trouble,” the first guard answered.

“What trouble,” asked the first guard. “Something, I’ll think of something, but in the meantime, take them to the brig,” the first guard ordered with enthusiasm.

Eric and Fido looked blankly at the two guards. “We don’t have a brig,” the second guard said.

“Then take them to the laundry room, which will now be referred the brig.” The first guard said.

They were in the laundry room when they spotted a faint, distant light. It said: HIGH SCORE: 100,000,000. “Look,” said Eric amusingly.

“Whoa, that high score is so good it probably isn’t real,” Fido said impressively.

“Not there! Here,” Eric said as he pointed to the spot he was talking about.

There, right there was a cry for help from the animals.

Help us, help us, we need your help.

They took it, without hearing our yelp.

Dump out the food and make the fall.

And that’s our reason for this call.

At all time, during the day.

The mail people will not be away.

But the light didn’t come from the game or whatever; it came from the doorway to the rest of the cargo ship. It was open. “Yes,” cried Eric.

But apparently, Eric woke up to find out that he was still in the laundry room. “That’s a total bummer,” said Eric disappointingly.

“Stop calling me that,” yelled Eric.

“What,” said the director confusingly?

“Call me Erik,” answered Eric. “There! You just did it again,” yelled Eric.

“Fine, fine, fine,” said the director angrily.

“Now, let’s see if you changed my name,”… said Erik.

“’Bout time,” said Erik happily.

“Hey, I pick locked the door with my tail, let’s get out of here,” Fido said proudly.

Erik was paying no attention to Fido at the time. “Hey, what’s that button on the wall,” asked Erik.

That button said: DISPENSE ALL KOOD. “Kood? What’s kood,” Fido asked

“I think they mean “Food””. Erik answered.

“Well, according to my current chart, if we dispense the food now, it will end up in the United States,” Fido remarked.

Erik pushed the button as fast as he could, causing them, and the food to topple out of the boat.

“Oh no, OH NO! I’m going to drown,” Erik cried out.

“But… You’re an amphibian, if anything I should be drowning.” Fido said as if he knew all the facts.

“Well, what do you want me to say, wheeeeee,” asked Erik. While Erik and Fido played Marco Polo, they eventually ended up on the shore of Florida. “Well, how are we going to deliver all of this food?” Erik asked.

“Don’t worry, the mail people will take care of all of this food,” Fido answered.

“How do you know,” Erik remarked.

“Remember that prophecy thingy,” Fido asked.

Help us, help us, we need your help.

They took it without hearing our yelp.

Dump out the food and make the fall.

And that’s our reason for this call.

At all time, during the day.

The mail people will not be away.

So, out of nowhere, 500 mail people came out of nowhere and delivered all of the food to its destination cleanly, and safely.

Erik and Fido were in a hotel, which seemed like a paradise to them. They were eating a lot of food necessary for frogs and scorpions. They heard a chant fading, then getting louder.

Thank you two, one and all.

You followed our very call.

Now we have food because of you.

Erik and Fido, this is for you two.

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY=http://=http://=http://!

So, they were having a great time living, and I’m pretty sure all of the other animals are too.

THE END or at least for now…

000gd0g0f0d0g.jpg Cupcakes!!! image by My_Broken_Heart86

Comment me on your favorite cupcake on this list. Sorry if you can't see the title... :( If you can't then describe the cupcake... THANKS!!!!!! Oh, and by the way my favorite is the hamburger cupcake!!! Oh, and by the way, I was bored when I did this . Sooooooooo... BYE! :)

If I could make a statement to bathrooms and how useful they are... I'm gonna try and make you go to the bathroom, hopefully, it'll work. If not, then I don't exactly know what to say... Well, the bathroom is the most used room in the house! If you have to go, I STRONGLY suggest you don't look at the pictures... Too late animatedfaucet.gif Animated faucet image by champayne_2006450px-Water_drop_animation.gif animation image by neta1957water_drop.gif Animated Water Drop image by herrera3221

http://abowman.com/google-modules/turtle/#gadgetSWFNinja!