Brians awesome-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall
Spring break 04/16/09
silley stories 12/12/08
My favourite food 12/01/08
silly story 11/20/08
math 11/17/08
red bull 11/07/08
silly storie 11/05/08
TDI 10/30/08
Water,water, water 10/29/08
my weekend 10/27/08
learjet 10/21/08
hawker 4000 10/21/08
reading response 10/16/08
guss my number 10/15/08
guss my animal 10/15/08
787.8 10/14/08
lamborghini 10/09/08
boeing 10/09/08
cool new thing 09/24/08
7 random facts 09/11/08
My nickname 09/03/08
reading response 09/03/08

Goosebumps The Ghost Next Door

By,Gabby

I am reading the Ghost Next Door. By R.L.Stine and it is really good you NEED too read it!!!!!!!!!!

-Gabby

I am reading The Sea of Monsters.  This book is about a boy names Percy. He lives in New York city. He went to school one day and the new "kids" were playing dogeball during gym and the new "kids" turned into giant man eating blood sucking cannivals. Did I mention that Percy is a half-blood and was playing dogeball with cannon balls? So know Percy is on a quest with a girl named Annabeth and Tyson to see why these mysterious creatures are attacking him and his mortal world.

hi world Lyra here and I am now reading the book you geussed it the golden compass about a girl named Lyra shes a really spunky charecter but when her best friend roger gets taken by  the goblers she over reacts or at leased i think so my favorite partis when lyra swichs the demon coins in the skulls bye!

Hello its Butler, and i am reading a book. it is called gregor and the code of claw and doesnt say the authors name. I wont tell you what its about because you have to read it to find out. Now dont disturb me because i am reading. I may be civillized but if im disturbed in a good book than Ill, Ill, okay you got me there but dont interuped me because its a really good book and you should read it but firt read the first one.

Hey its your Buddy Butler (if you aint me buddy, go away) and here are three more facts about me.

1.I have a family of six but three dont live with me.

2. I love war mostly civil war.

3. I have no father, he died in a car crash when I was two.

The book I am reading is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In the book Harry is still looking for the fourth Horcrux of Voldomort with Ron and Hermione. You have to read the sixth book to know what a Horcrux is. Snape is the headmaster at Hogwarts. He does get sacked though. I am almost done with this book! It is sad a member of the Order of the Phionex died. The Order of the Phionex is brought up in the fifth book.

-Bex

Josh is the character in my book the ghost grave. He go to his insane aunts house for summer and is nit a good choice, until he startes the mystery. it is a good book for people how like mysterys and aventure. It is good for fourth and fifth graders.

gregor is  a great seris that has  alot of adventure

I am Reading the Wizard of Oz.. I picked this book because i just love the movie. the book is By, L. Frank Baum. I am At the Part When she is still in Munchkin Land. she just meet Ginda the good which of the North. and she just killed the evil which of the east.  While i was reading i meet her family and the munchkins. now she is going to meet the scarecrow. which is the chaper i am on, Called "How Dorothy saved the scarecrow. 

Annabel Green 

I am reading a book called Petey.  Petey is a boy who was born with Cerebal Palsy. His parents did all they could for him but then they gave him to them Infants Ward to live in. Petey stayed there longer than excepted. Petey stayed there until he was ELEVEN YEARS OLD! Then he was brought to a different place and lived there for about 34 I think it wqas year's. Then in Part Two of the book Petey is an old man. And while he is in his wheelchair enjoying the snow some young boys ( known as bullies) started throwing snowballs at him. A boy named Trevor saw this and ran in front of Petey toshield him from the pelting snowballs. And that's were I stopped. It's a very good book so far!

Hi World!

Hedwig Here Again. This Time I'm writing about my book I'm reading, Oh Yikes! No, I did not just see a snake, that is my book title. Have you heard of it? What about the author, Joy Masoff and her bestselling book Oh, Yuck! Grr! No, I did not just see someone pick the nose, it's another book! Anyway, my book is about some pretty creepy, silly and weird history. If you thought all history was boring, think again! Did you know that Teddy Roosevelt was terrified of the #13? What about how four-year olds used to work? How about that Dracula was real and he did have a castle. Anyway, my book actually make history fun! If you want to know the truth about the real Columbus, you should totally read this!

Hedwig 

Hi world I am back to tell you about a fabulous book I am reading.

The title of this book is Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane. It is written by Suzanne Collins.

In this book Gregor's sister Boots is captured by cochroaches and they are taking her to be killed. So Gregor goes down there to saver her but then he finds out he is a big part of a prophecy. Thats all I can tell you without giving away the book.

-Torres9

The book that I am reading is the cook camp. It is about a boy that tock a train from chicago to the canadean berder. there he lives in a cook traler with his grandmomer his mom is back in chcaago. up there he helps bild road in ww2.

I am reading The view from the cherry tree.     The book is about a boy named Rob. And there was a really mean old lady named Mrs.Calloway, she attacked Rob and his cat.    One day Rob was sitting in the cherry tree, when he saw that the mean old lady was pushed out the window and hung by the bonoculors on her neck.

it seems scary but its really not.                 Thanks for reading, by CoRdUrOy

Article posted October 30, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 122

I read Be A Perfect Person In Just Three Days. It was a great book to read. When I first read it I didn't think it was a good book to read. Bot now it was a perfect book I ever read.So far it has been a really good book. So if you want to read this book I would recomend this book for you to read.Now if you do not like it do not read it.

In The Spiderwick Chronicles book 2 in the new series  Nick and Laurie have to stop all the Giants from moveing to the ocean! If the Giants get to the ocean it could mean the end of Florida! I recommend this book to people that like Fansty  books.

Roberto

I am reading Trouble with Tink and so far it is realy good. Tink was on her way to her work shop when she run's in to her friend Terence. He ask's her if he can show her this game and they are playing the game and during the game she dose not notice that her Tinkers hammer is gone. So she is trying to find it but dose not find it. Is Tink going to find her hammer or is she going to lose her talent for ever?

I'm reading THE LOST BOY it is about a boy named David.He has a hard life his mom hates him.David do's not know why and the mom bes mean.The dad do's not do eneything.He struggles to get food.When the brothers do not eat all of there food he get the left oversof there food.I recamend this book to people who like sad stoies.

http://abowman.com/google-modules/turtle/#gadgetSWFNinja!