Bmx is SIK-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Hey this is Torres9 here to tell you about the feild trip we went on to a college.

My favorite sculputure called the Darth vader and from every angle it looks like darth vaders mask in the middle of this college it is really cool adn there are a ton of other things about it. Like there is a fountain right behind it so it looks like it is coming out of its head it is pretty awesome. Aso it is surrounded by brick buildings it is really awesome.

So i hope you like my sculpture that I talked about see ya later!

-Torres9

Article posted April 13, 2009 at 05:10 PM GMT • comment (9) • Reads 82

Spring Break Fun

I am back from spring break and ready to tell you about it. So hold on and get ready.I went to whistler for spring break so I am going to tell you about it.

DAY 1

I went up there for 4 days and 3 night's we where skiing for 3 days and i went of the biggest jump i had ever went off in the medium terrain park on the first day. we went off huge box's and jumps it was really fun because we went to the terrain park about 5 times a day.

We went on some okay tree runs except the second one because we had to take off are ski's and jump off a clif with rocks coming out of the side of it. Then we went down another tree run which was more fun but harder. I love tree runs a lot.

Also the lunch was fabulous I had a powerade and a huge piece of pizza. My dad and his freind had salads and who knows what else. My 2 other freinds had pasta and fries. And my other freind had a piece of pizza like me.

DAY 2

We where back on the trails early for another fun day of skiing we started off at the terrain park because no on ewent there yet and it was just groomed. we went there a couple more times. then when my freind went off a box and fell but I was after him and got so much speed I went over him.

Then we went back over to the middle lodge on blackcomb mountain. I had a cheeseburger with bacon and cheese. Also I had a fruit cup and a choclate milk. My dad and his freinds had the same thing as last time i think that would be really weird. But thats just my opinion. My freinds had the exact same thing to. Gross...

Finally the car ride home was really long but really fun because we went through vancouver and I saw a ferrari on the way back. We stopped at White Spot. We had a great time over spring break. I had and ice cream with lunch it was delicous.

So that was my spring break writing and there will be more to come before school ends. Not the spring break writing. Different stuff but you will have to wait for me to write those. I know the suspense must be crazy... to bad.

-Torres9

Article posted March 16, 2009 at 09:50 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 49

Peanut recall

Do you have a love for peanut products? Well to bad. Peanut products have had a recall. In the USA at 2:00 Am. Who would do that at 2:00 am in the morning crazy right. yeah I know.

Why know?

A bad bug has broken out in all the peanut products in america. "I have had the bug ut us a horrible thing." Micheal Jackson old rockstar and Peanut expert.

A virus in the center of America will be devistating if it hits any big states it will have to be stopped soon before the bug will take over...

-Torres9

Most of the best stories in the world start with “Once upon a time.” Blah blah blah. Not this one.

Most of the best stories in the world start with “Once upon One cold dark December morning a boy woke up and looked out his window. It had been hot and dry the past month and people were losing hope of water. To his surprise snow covered the lawn trees looked as big as snowmen and kids running around the park across the street from his house.

Well the boy looked outside and there was a big frozen pond in his yard. And on that pond a peculiar statue was in the center of the pond.

A Statue the boy said.

A statue his parents agreed.

A pond his grandma exclaimed.

Also the town only ate fish so after the boy got up and went outside he tried to go near the catfish statue but when he got near the statue he heard a voice saying…

In times of trouble

The cat will swim

And resume time

To how it’s been

So the boy went back to his house and pondered over what he had heard.

The days were dragging into weeks and weeks into months the towns supply of fish dwindling to a scarce amount.

The people would discuss and get more and more worried as the cold and clouds didn’t go away.

And for those months the boy was telling the people about what he heard. “The boy was dreaming.” Mr. Write explained. “Well no one else has dared to go close to the statue.”

So over the months people started to realize the statue was getting bigger and bigger. So the townspeople started putting and throwing stuff in front of it like fish food, cat food and all sorts of other stuff.

But nothing happened.

One day a little girl who was very hungry came up to the edge of the ice and started to walk forward and the ice didn’t crack. So she walked up to the statue and touched it. The clouds cleared the sky and the sun came out.

It melted all the ice and when that happened there was so much ice that a lake formed and washed away the statue. Then fish started appearing in the water and the townspeople cried and cheered for the little girl who saved the town.

So after that there was an annual catfish day honoring what happened that day.

Sincerely, Torres9                  

A Statue the boy said.

A statue his parents agreed.

A pond his grandma exclaimed.

In times of trouble

The cat will swim

And resume time

To how it’s been

But nothing happened.

Sincerely, Torres9

Hey I am back with another choice writing assignment so sit back and start your reading.

I walk onto the cold crisp morning and onto the soccer field my socks already wet from the dew on the grass. The game starts after 5 minutes of warm ups we take the kick. The sun gleaming down on the dew to make a fantastic rainbow on the ground. At half time our whole team demolished 2 oranges each. And we where back better than ever. We won the game 7-1. After that we went to eat at a resturant for lunch. It was really hot outside so i got a smoothie a strawberry smoothie. It was awesome.

So that was my choice writing and i hope you like it.

-Torres9

Article posted December 17, 2008 at 09:44 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 89

Today we are going to write about how we love the snow so get a blanket and a cup of hot coco and I will get started.

I would rather be outside in the shiny snow than be in a house I mean think of all the things you could do outside? Snowboarding, skiing, sledding and allot more! I love the powder snow falling on my face like cotton and the sparkles of the snow flashing different colors. And making snow angles in the snow for hours before I get frost bite. And the sweet steam of the hot coco as it comes off the stove. And the marshmallows gooey with being soaked with hot coco. Most of all I love it when I get a book and a ton of blankets and read by the fireplace. 

Well that’s what I do when I have a miraculous snow day ahead if me. Well I hope you liked my story and see you next time.

-Torres9

Here is another silly story from my word study.

I had an illegal hot dog that was 1 inch too long it was a great affair. There was a hot dog contestthat required allot of work. I had to assemble a 5ft 7-inch long hotdog that was 6ft tall. Also I had to arrange a great hotdog balloon’s had to acclaim a first place medal for the best hotdog in the world! The judges had to confront me. And they showed me the context of the rules that I was irresponsible and immature to have my hotdog 1 inch over the limit. It was an imortal hotdog. I had to constrain my hotdog skills.

Well I hoped you like my silly story!

-Torres9

Article posted December 9, 2008 at 08:34 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 97

5 dialogue descriptions from Twilight: By Stephenie Meyer.

1. "I need to cal Charlie and my mom." I realized through the haze. Page 459.

2. "But what did you tell her?" I panicked.

3. "Hey, Edward!" Alice called enthusiastically.

4. "Don't leave me." She cried.

5. 'I told you I don't want to go!" She exclaimed.

"Fred!" Drake called with sarcastic enthusiasm. As Fred walked in the door with his hands full.” Can you help me?" Fred asked with a tone of irritation.” I can but I don't fell like I need to work on my tan." Drake explained.(Oh and did I mention Fred and drake are turtles... ha ha woops.) "Are you going to give me a tour of the log?" Fred asked hopefully. "Um... sure my tan can wait." Drake replied.

5 years later...

"Almost to the bathroom it was an amazing leaf toilet." Drake said happily. "Um... okay a little weird but okay!" Fred observed.

Well i hope you liked my story.

-Torres9

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 09:59 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 123

Here is another silly story.

The extinction of dinosaurs was very importatn. I had to ACT out the role of a dinosaur. Then I signed a CONTRACT. It had an AFFECT on my teacher. There was a great ACTION for no reason. I didnt have very good NAVIGATION because it didnt have any eyes. It COMPLICATED things. Eventually i had to EXPRESS I didnt like to costume. I had to FASCINATE alot of people. Finnaly i had to SEPERATE myself from the costume.

Well that was my silly story.

-Torres9 

Article posted December 1, 2008 at 10:15 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 108

Thanksgiving was great because I stuffed myself with pumpkin pie, apple cider, turkey, cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes. When the turkey came out of the oven the steam engulfed the room washing over everyone. When the cooked turkey came to the table my hand reached out so fast I knocked over my apple cider. I got the warm drumstick with seasoning and juicy meat. And the steamed vegetables were gone before you could get you fork in the bowl. And the pumpkin pie so good it seemed like it was made by god. And the aroma of the food mixed all together was amazing. It was so good my mouth was watering.

Well I hope you liked to here about my thanks giving.

-Torres9

Hey  am back with another word study. Today this one is about a very smart vegetable.

A vegetable has poor navagation I should know. It was also very observible and weird. The vegetation I thought, had a mind of its own. The vegetation had an application to Harvard. It gave a great production and expression. It was so funny it was producible. The vegetation had a great education. Also it was very reducible. It became famous because it was slightly expresible. But other vegetable's arn't as educable.

-Torres9   

Article posted November 17, 2008 at 10:13 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 102

Hey there I am here to tell you about cordinate grids. Grids help you locate things such as on a map they use grids to locate things such as mountains. There are two axis's they are the x and y axis first comes x then y. We use a program called geo logo on geo logo we made polygons. We had to use crdinates to make polygons such as a square, triangle and rectangle. A grid has 4 sections there are nagitive numbers and normal numbers. Well I hope this helped you with grids! Next polygons are shapes such as squares, triangles, rectangle there is even one called a dodeckahedron. polygons are complicated they have things call vertices, and angles. Also triangles have 3 points and each point has an angle each triangle has 180 degrees total. If the triangle doesn't well... it isn't a triangle. And thats all I know about coordinate grids polygons and triangles.

-Torres9

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 09:33 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 85

Hey world i am back to tell you about another word study i wrote so sit back and listen.

I strike at a sleek snack to find it stuck to my tounge. For a week i grudged and hughed over this snack until finally crack! My tounge after that leaked and a part of my tounge. Then i realize i like my tounge whole. After that  It was like a lake was forming in my mouth. My tounge looked like a snake. The stake was very high. Now i take time eating. Over all I liked but then again i am the author and supposed to think that my writing is amazing. So i hope you liked my story because I have alot more coming.

-Torres9 

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:13 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 95

Hey world i am here to share my word study.

I had to admit that erosion is really cool. But i needed permission to go the the bay to transmit a transmission and drink some water. It was a big thing to include. But then there was a big explosion. Plus there was a collision that  emit a horrible sound. But luckily there was no omission with the police. But the police delude me.

Well that is the first of many of my word study's so i hope you look at my other one's.  

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 12:37 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 113

I love mountain biking I usually mountain bike on the weekend's my favorite weather is when it is hot and dust so you can slip on a log or something. I have a trek it is a bike brand. I love biking with my friends because it is fun to have someone around if you lets just say break you leg. The best trick I have done off a jump is a no footer. That is when you go off the jump and take your feet of the pedals. I like road biking to because of the speed one time my friend and my dad road 2 miles without go lower than 23 miles per hour (MPH). Also if you get a bike I would recommend a trek.

I hope you try mountain biking because it gives you good exercise and it is fun.

-Torres9

Hey world today I am going to give you 2 number puzzles to solve. I hope you can.

My number is a multiple of 2.

My number is higher than 45.

My number is lower than 90.

Andt he sum of my number is 8.

I hope you can figure the number out.

-Torres9

One cold winter morning my dad and I pulled are snowboard and skis out of the garage and into the back of my dads car. Graceful snowflakes where falling from the sky. It was like little marshmellows were falling. As we got in the car the heating kicked right in. 1 hour later we pulled into the parking lot I was already dressed. My sleek snowboard shining in the sunlight. When my dad had got his gear on we walked to the chair lift. When we approached we heard the creaking of the chair lift, which wasn’t very incouraging. The chair lift was so tall it was like it was part of the sky. It was like it was a mechanical hand reaching into the sky. When we got on the chair lift it climbed up the mountain. 2 hours later we were tired wet and full of hot chocolate, cheeseburgers and fries.

Well that was my choice writing and I hope you liked it.

-Torres9

Hey world i am here to talk about how to make our class better. My subject was P.E are problems were talking when the teacher was talking. Leaving people out, messing around, and not participating in the games. are consequences are... warning,miss recess, 30 lashes, (just kidding) and call home. I hope are class can work this out so comment on are blog.

-Torres9

Hey world I am here to tell you about my weekend.

On a bright sunny Saturday I woke up to the hiss of bacon on the stove and my sister calling to me.  I ran up stairs and gulped down a pancake and drank a glass of orange juice and demolished 4 pieces of bacon. After breakfast I put  on my blue shinguards, red pants, torqoise jersey and my blue cleats. After my sister got changed for her game too, we hopped in the car and set off for the soccer field. It was the last game of the season and I was the top scorer of our team. At the begining of my game we were winning 2-0, I scored one of the goals. In the middle of the second half i was cornered at the side line by two of the other players (one on each side of me) and I tried something new and I tried a rainbow over the opponents head.  I got the ball passed to my teammate and he went down and scored. I had a goal and an assist! At the end of the game we won 5-0 and I got 2 goals and 2 assists. What a great ending to the season. 

-Torres9

Hey world 

I am here today to talk about hockey. I play hockey and it is a fun experience. I am in checking so it is full contact. My favorite team is the Dallas Stars. My favorite player is Mike Modano he plays for the Dallas Stars i have an autographed Mike Modano Jersey and picture of him. He is the leading american scorer in the NHL.

I hope you liked my article.

-Torres9

Article posted October 23, 2008 at 12:14 AM GMT • comment • Reads 139

Today we visited the water treatment plant and the waste water treatment plant. One thing I learned is that a topographical map is a detailed and graphic map which represents natural features on the ground.  

I learned that scum is something that is on top of the water and that sludge is very heavy and can sink to the bottom of the basin. I thought it was interesting when the guide explained about the mechanical arm and how it scrapes and removes the scum and sludge. Also fascinating is the fact that the scum and sludge will be burned at 1,500 degrees.  When they do burn the scum and sludge it smells horrible!

The worst part about the field trip was the stench! We were able to experience first hand how it smells when they burn the scum and sludge.   Trust me, it smelled horrible. 

It was a really fun field trip and very educational! 

-Torres9

Hey world, I am here to tell you about an amazing book it is called Flyte. It is by Angie Sage she is a very discriptive writer. I highly reccomend this book. I like Septimus because he is very risky and exciting. Also it is about a 12 year old boy who is naturally good at magyk. Thats how they spell it. he needs to accomplish a very risky task to save himself and his family.

that is my book report I hope you read this book.

-Torres9

Hi world i love paintball and i am here to tell you how to play.

First you need the right gear such as mask, marker,pants, and goggles.

Next after the marker you need a helmet.

Also you need pants so the pain is reduced.

These pants are specialy made for paintbal. they are very heavy so they are hard to run in.

I hope you like this article.

-Torres9

Hi world I am back to tell you about a fabulous book I am reading.

The title of this book is Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane. It is written by Suzanne Collins.

In this book Gregor's sister Boots is captured by cochroaches and they are taking her to be killed. So Gregor goes down there to saver her but then he finds out he is a big part of a prophecy. Thats all I can tell you without giving away the book.

-Torres9

Hello everyone I am going to give you 4 clues on my number and you have to try to figure out what the number is. Well here it goes.

1. My number is prime.

2. My number is lower than 20.

3. My number is higher than 15.

4. The sum of my digits is 8.

I hope you can figure out my number!!!!

-Torres9 

Hi world i am going to experience you in animal puzzles i am going to give you 4 clues to guess my animal if you think you can figure it out comment on my blog.

1. My animal is 17 to 33 cm long and has a very thick body.

2. There eggs hatch ussually from 19 to 50 days.

3. Can live up to 25 years in captivity.

4. They are eaten by bobcats, owls, snakes, and badgers.

I hope you can figure out my animal.

-Torres9

Hi again i am here to experience you in a series of really cool bikes. It is the same as my last article about voting and same rules apply.

#1

This is a Kona Stinky bike. 

#2

This is a Kona Stinky deluxe

#3

That is all... See you later :>)    -Torres9

Here are some of the soccer cleats that you can vote on to see which one is the best.

#1.

#2 

#3   

Last but not least i hope you enjoy my blog i will be posting the results soon.

And i personally like the yellow cleats. And to vote just post a comment on my blog and say which number of cleats you like.

-Torres9

3 freinds i found in the world.

In Mrs. Markwart's class I found a very cool person named HannahM5 we both love hockey.

Also in Mr. Ellis class Tannen J and I love the guitar.

Last but not least in Mrs. Lubich's class Heather and I love music.

These are 3 freinds I found.

-Torres

One awesome thing that I am insanely exited for is my birthday it is in September it is really close I am extremely thrilled. And I am going to invite all my friends.

-Torres9

Article posted September 11, 2008 at 08:26 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 99

Magyk is a thrilling and exiting book it is written by Angie Sage. I highly recommend this book because it is very exciting and the best adventure I have ever read. This books genre is fantasy and adventure. My favorite character is Boy 412.

-Torres

Article posted September 10, 2008 at 09:49 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 76

Hello its Torres I am about to share 7 random facts about me. 1: I am on a select soccer team. 2: My favorite player is Fernando Torres. 3: My favorite color is blue. 4: I play hockey. 5: I love pizza. 6: My favorite number is 7. 7: My favorite soccer team is FC Liverpool.

-Torres

Article posted September 3, 2008 at 08:25 PM GMT • comment (13) • Reads 80

My nickname is Torres, because in soccer he is know for his speed and talent in the English Division. One extremely bad thing happened; Torres was injured so he can't play soccer for the next three seasons. I learned this information from an autobiography of Fernando Torres. I hope you like my blog!!

-Torres