by teacher: Professor McGonagall

In congress may 21 2009

dear king gourge III

do not like the rule you make. We believe you are being unfair. We want you to make fair rules for your people. We should have life liberty and the pursued of happiness and not the things you say we should do. No one likes your rules. We want to live better and not with you rules.

arwen    

From your enemy,

On wednesday we went on a field trip to look at sculptures. My favorite sculpture was a sculpture that you can go into it. It was just like a compest. it points to North South East and West. There were mediam size holes in the sculpture. We tried to fit as many people as we could in the hole. the recared was 5 people but we got 8 people. That was my favorite sculpture

Article posted April 16, 2009 at 10:14 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 46

my fav. video game is mario party 8. because you can play so many kinds of games. but my fav. is jumproping when ever bex comes over to my house we play mario party 8. we both like jumproping. i always pick the character toadet or yoshi. if you have a chance to play this game you should be yoshi!!!

My favorite TV or movie character is Jackson rathbone for my movie character because he is really cool and a good actor. He plays in Twilight!!! His character is Jasper. My favorite TV character is Scrappy Doo because he is the Cousin of Scooby Doo. He is so cute. I like how he always say scrapy dappy doo. you should watch scooby doo.

Article posted April 15, 2009 at 09:27 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 73

Spring break

On spring break my mom had a baby!!! It is a boy. He is really cute. He was born on April 9 2009. But that’s not all.

I went to Annabel greens house and reepicheep was there too. It was so fun. We first did scrap booking then we played outside because it was 70 degrees out. After that we washed Annabel’s mom’s car. Well kind of washed her car. It ended up to be a huge water fight it was so fun!!! After that we went in the hot tub even know it was 70 degrees out. Before we went in the hot tub we set a tub of cold water. So then we got in the hot tub!!! It felt good in a way and it felt to hot in a way. We decided to play a game so we played truth or dare. But we did not play the bad way. So it was my turn to truth or dare someone so I dared Annabel green to dip an apple in ranch and eat it. So she did.

So that’s that. Now you know my spring break!!!            

Article posted January 21, 2009 at 10:10 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 126

i have one dog. i call her witch dog because she is a black dog and she looks like a witch. she is 12 years old. her name is brandy. she is really lazzy. all she dose is eat and sleep.

It was charismas eve at the palmer’s household. There friends and niece where over. that night they left a piece of pie out for Santa. The nested day the chief of the police asked who’s cutting the cheese? Just then they heard a shriek they ran outside and saw a thief with a brief case in the neighbor houses. Then we had a party.    

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 05:43 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 69

the best thing about winter break was i got to go to Iowa and see my family. we got to stay at a hotel with two of uncles my aunt, cousin, grandpa and grandma. we got to go swimming too. the worst thing that happend was it was - 17  degees. it ws so cold out. i loved  my grandma's chirstmas party. i had a lot of fun! there was one thingthat was not fun. the plan ride. we got stuck in the air port for 14 hours. i was stuck with tow dorks. dork 1 is my older sister and dork 2 is my little brother. it was horable.            

I was at the beach. The heat was deadly. I was resting in steam. I got up and ran into the water. My best friend was going to meet me here but there was no sign of her……

7 min. later “where were you”. I said “I got stuck in traffic”. She said. “Come on the game show is about to start.” I said.Welcome to the beach blast game show.” Said the announcer. “Billy what dose teeth mean?” “Well you use your teeth to eat food and to talk like I am ha-ha.” “You got it” Sara what is a bell?” “A bell is something somebody can ring to get attention.” “You got that one right.” “Last but not least abby.” “What dose wheel mean.” Well a wheel is something that you can drive in and it can take you places.” “You got that right.” “Thank you for coming”.         

On thanks giving we have so much food. But my favorite food I had at thanks giving was mashed potatoes and gravy. It has a gooey flavor. The potatoes are as white as snow. The gravy is as brown as leaves on a fall day. If you put them to together you would get mashed potatoes and gravy. On thanks giving you can get together with family and friends. You also can play a game to. On thanks giving night you should stay up until 12 in the morning. Then when you go to bed tell you family what you are thankful for. That’s what my family dose. I said I was thankful for my dog. And for my baby brother that my mom is having. On thanks giving I had two family’s over so I got to play with two friends. I would have had family over but I had moved from Iowa so I could not have family over. Remember always be thankful!!!  

well it all started when i woke up this morning. mooooooooooo my cow alarm clock rang. "honey, time to wake up" my mother said. "uhhhh." i said in a sleepy voice. as i got out of bed and go to the stairs my little brother sleped right throgh me and made me fall strait down the stairs."UUUHHHHH" i had just lost it.my mom ofered a banana. "I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO EAT IT." i said. but at school was wost i desided to go to the bathroom. and i gest i was so tierd that i walked into the mens bathroom. thats why i am going to bed at 7:00 tonight!!!   

what i know about polygons and cornet grids. polygons are shapes with 2 or more corners. And you can find cornet grids on goe logo. i will now tell you about triangles. triangles are shapes will three sides. did you know that tri means three so that is how the triangle got his name!!!  

once there was a super star who played in a movie with a bear in it. you have to stay far from it or it will braek your arm or pull of your hair. but it was really rare. the super star had to share a car with the mare, what a scare!!!

i was on the last lick of my lolly pop when all of the sudden i looked at a stick then it terned into a snake i droped my snack and it went croak croak i ran inside and graped a pole i new it would wake then i got a tack and throu it at him. he tried  to strike but he was to weak.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:37 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 70

There once was a girl who lived on a farm who had a horse but one day her horse got away she sat in the shade woundering what to play but there is one thing her best bud is away. she was only eight and she had to obay her evil step dad. but then she hered a neigh so she ran outside and there was billy her best of bun her horse!!!

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:29 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 58

i wanted to get a job at a pizza place but the thing is i have never cooked before. i walked there but i should of took the bus because it started to rain. not any kind hale that herts when you get hit by it. so i walk in the pizza place soking wet and the manager did NOT give me a job.

HALLOWEEN IS FULL OF SURPRISES LIKE TEENAGERS. THEY LOVE TO PLAY TRICKS ON LITTLE KIDS. THIS HALLOWEEN I AM GOING TO BE A FOOTBALL PLAYER.

I LOVE WHEN YOU GO TO ALL THE HOUSE AND GET ALL OF THE YUMMY CANDY!!!MY FAVORITE KIND OF CANDY IS A BUTTER FINGER.          ONE THING I LOVEABOUT HALLOWEEN IS WHEN YOU GET TO DRESS UP AND GETING CANDY.      THIS YEAR I  AM GOING TO GO TO MY BFF'S HOUSE THEN GO TO MY BROTHER BEST FRIENDS HOUSEWE ARE GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN!!!LAST YEAR I WAS THE GRIM REAPER. MY BFF'S ARE GOING TO BE THING ONE AND THING TWO. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!

*MY NUBER IS A MULTIPLE  OF 9   *IT IS LESS THEN 135   *IT IS ODD   *IT IS A THREE DIGHT NUMBER    

ON THE WATERSHED FILD TRIP WE WENT ON WE GOT TO SEE A LOT OF THINGS. LIKE MY FAVORITE THING WAS WE GOT TO SEE THEM SET POOP ON FIRE. BUT THE WORSED THING IS THE SMELL. THE SMELL WAS SO BAD IT SMELLED LIKE ROTEN EGGS. THE BUS WAS SO COOL BECAUSE THERE WAS A BATHROOM IN IT AND THERE WERE TV'S IN IT. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE BUS WAS SOOOOOOO COOOOL. WHEN WE WERE GETING ON THE BUS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL THE BUS BROKE DOWN SO WE GOT TO PLAY GAMES IN A BIG FILD!!! THAT WAS SOOOOO FUN!!! BUT THE SMELL... NOT REALLY

the thing I did over the weekend was, on Staturday i had a soccer game and a basketball game.we won my soccer game  and won my basketball game Then on sunday it waas my brothers b-day so he had a b-day party. It was a lot of fun!!! at his b-day party we played football and jumped on the trampiline. after evey one left we wached todal drama island!!! my weekend was a lot of fun!!!

THE BOOK I AM READING IS THE DOLL PEOPLE/MEANEST DOLL IN THE WORLD. IT IS ABOUT TWO DOLLS WHO GOT IN THERE OWNERS BACKPACK AND GO TO SCHOOL WITH HER. BUT IN THE DOLL WORLD IF THE HUMMENS SEE YOU MOVING THE THE DOLLHAS TO GO THE A DOLL PEN FOR 24 HOURS. YOU SHOUD REALLY READ THIS BOOK!

the book i am reading is caled the homwork machine. it is about 4 kids in 5th grade. one of the kids has a homwork machine so they go over to his house every day to get there homework done for them. the kid who has the homework machine is a dork. two of the kids have never got a A+ befor and now they get them all the time.

my animal puzzle

*my animal is warm blooded *my animal grows up to be 3 meters tall     *they have antlers   *they are the largest animal in the dear family *you can find them in yellow stone    

one thing i commen with babyboo is she likes to go to the shoping and i do to *one thing in commen with babybast is she is 11 and i am 11 * one thing in commen with Mr. T is he likes to play basketball                                   

THE BOOK I AM READING IS LORD OF THE RINGS. LORD OF THE RINGS IS ABOUT A RING THAT CONTROLS THE WORLD. FRODO IS ON A QUEST TO DESTROY THE RING. THERE ARE SCARY PARTS IN THE BOOKS AND THERE ARE A LOT OF WIRED NAMES IN THE BOOKS AND THEY ARE HARD TO PRONOWCE. THEY ARE RELLY GOOD BOOKS!

* i have one dog  * my favorite store is Aeropostale and Hollister  *i have one brother  * i have one sister  * my mom is going to have a baby   * i play soccer  * i play basketball 

Article posted September 12, 2008 at 09:59 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 77

one cool  new thing that happend this year was i made new friends. i got a great taecher. i have all of my friends in my class this year. i have a good P.E. teacher.

Article posted September 4, 2008 at 11:27 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 37

hi my name is arwen.  i am an half elf and i am 2700 years old. i am the youngest child in my family. you can find me in the lord of the rings books and movies. i am nown for magic. i have a magicol neckless that makes ever lasting life.