Hedwig-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 10:15 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 420

ad an ultimate snow day the day would be packed with fun and games. The first thing I would do is I would go sledding. Sledding is fun for me because my driveway is super steep so when we make it down our driveway we go all the way up our neighbor’s driveway. We also have a really fun hill to sled down in our back yard. Even though its fun it’s really dangerous because there are two cliffs on each side of the hill. On one side if you go to far there’s a river so you have to be careful. The next thing I would do is having a snowball fight. The full thing about a snowball fight is making the wall of snow to hide in while the snowballs are being thrown at you. My favorite thing about a snow day is going inside and having hot coco.

Article posted December 26, 2008 at 05:52 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 121

Hi bloggers and pepole of earth! this is Lyra here tekking you about my ultimate snow day i don't know the date but here is what we (me and my family and freinds) did.

first my mom came out and me my bro my sis and mom and dad had a little bit of a snow ball fight even though the snow would not pack so we kinda just made it so it snowed again very hard on each others hand then my dad toke us up to the park and we sled ed there then my brother wanted to come home and play mdden 8 witch was a vidio game and me and my sister stayed out side and discovered a good sledding hill in guess what!! in our woods!!!!!!!  it was VERY fun then me and my sister went inside to take a break from the snow before our friends came when they did we through on our snow stuff and we went sledding AGAIN!!!!! then we came inside after about 2 hours of sledding and had cookies hot coco and we played spoons.  oh and i almost forgot we also got our nails done and opened all our presants does this day now sound familer if not then oh well just dont worry about it.

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 10:14 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 111

Snow! We got a ton, like almost a foot! I couldn’t really do that much out side because it was so cold, but I got to go sledding with my friend. I was really glad there was some still left on Christmas. That hardly ever happens!

Every year I make a snowball, and put it in the freezer. Even though it will evaporate. I had actually tried making a snowman out of it, but it hadn’t been good packing snow. In the freezer there still was Popsicles in there from summer! They didn’t look good at all.

My cousins’ total had gotten around four feet! They won’t be able to go to school for a really long time! It would get really boring in the house that long. Especially when there is No TV and No computers. You would get tired of all that snow after a while.

I have been drinking lots of hot coca too. Sadly all our snow is gone. (Pretty much, except for the once in a while piles.)

-Bex

Vicky was a pigeon in a vary nice house. So nice that when she got there she wanted to stay forever! She was oned by a really welthy man. He gave her to his vary welthy doughter Katie .K. for her vary expensive birthday! She loved that bird more then her welth and pet pony that she never cold ride anyway because it broke her leg on a ramp.  Anyway she named the pigeon Vicky and this is her story!

One day Vicky was siting on the roof singing her morning solg like every morning when she herd her food tinkling in her boll. She floow in the window and ate like alosorus do.

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 09:53 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 94

Well, my perfect snow day would be making a clone of this gaint Snow polar bear a saw near the entrance of the cematary. I made a small snow cat the other day.  To me that snow polar bear was more like frosty the snow man. Or i might want to make a fort like this one i saw some one made in their back yard that was tall with cool lining on the top of the wall. Or a igloo i could fit in. it  might be a Snow den fort gaurded by a snow polar bear instead. The polar bear was made ONLY of snow.  It was so cool. it would be fun to have a huge snow den with a polar bear or two gaurding it. And maybe some cubs inside. That would take a lot of snow! Maybe inside I will make a snow chair like the sand chairs i make at the beach.  If the snow was ever deep enough, I could make a deep polar bear den too!

Your swimming and tree climbing friend, Squirtle

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 10:14 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 116

Yo, Yo, Yo! Or should I say Snow, snow, snow! What’s up everybody? Hedwig here, typing in a blog for one of my favorite blogging site, DragonBlogs! This fine blog is entirely based on, you guess it, snow! Well, actually it’s based on my perfect snow day! Here I go!

The first thing I’d do is definitely grab a blanket and some cocoa and just watch the snow through my sliding glass doors. I’d watch the fat flakes fall down onto my deck. Then, when I couldn’t sit still anymore, I’d put on my snow clothes, get my brother and out we’d go!

We would probably go to our neighbors house first, since it’s not very fun without them. We would then go sledding down the small hill in between our two houses. I just know we would get bored of that, so we would start a snowball fight. I would soooo win. But after awhile, my toes would get pretty cold, so we would all head inside for some more steaming hot cocoa. We would all go downstairs and I would watch them play video games while I warmed up. That would be fun!

My perfect snow day would finish with me sitting by the fire with yet another cup of cocoa. Oh, and don’t forget the magical sound of Christmas songs playing in the background. That would be wonderful!

That’s what my perfect snow day would be like! 

Article posted December 17, 2008 at 09:44 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 91

Today we are going to write about how we love the snow so get a blanket and a cup of hot coco and I will get started.

I would rather be outside in the shiny snow than be in a house I mean think of all the things you could do outside? Snowboarding, skiing, sledding and allot more! I love the powder snow falling on my face like cotton and the sparkles of the snow flashing different colors. And making snow angles in the snow for hours before I get frost bite. And the sweet steam of the hot coco as it comes off the stove. And the marshmallows gooey with being soaked with hot coco. Most of all I love it when I get a book and a ton of blankets and read by the fireplace. 

Well that’s what I do when I have a miraculous snow day ahead if me. Well I hope you liked my story and see you next time.

-Torres9

Article posted December 17, 2008 at 10:14 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 87

SNOW

If it snowed a lot I would shred on my new snowboard that I got. I would think about going to Mnt.Baker to ride. I could feel the snow hit my face then melt when I am on the mountain. The chill all around me makes me think and wonder about the hot cocoa that I get after this. When I get my hot cocoa I would ask for some marshmallows in my hot cocoa all warm and smooth. Things get even better when someone starts a snowball fight. And they are the best snowball fights I have ever seen before. Snow is the best thing to play with. That is what kind of snow day that I want to have.   

What I did on my snow days were very fun!!! When I got the good news that school was closed, I rushed back to my room and into my bed to get some more sleep because i was really tired!! Then I made my lunch and watched my TV.  I went downstairs and played my Wii. I then went outside to go sledding and get some of my friends. We went sledding down a huge hill and almost hit each other! Then I went inside to warm up and at 12:00 I went into my room and went to bed

THE END

During my snow days I got to make snow men and women with all the snow. I also got to drink hot coacoa with my brother and sisters. But i also got to go over to my cousins house and have a snow ball fight with her and her nabors wich was very fun. And that's what I got to do over the winter time.

%%widget-guessnumber%%