teacher: Professor McGonagall

Leopardstar's journey part 2
I woke up next to Ravenpaw. He was a former ThunderCla ncat. Driven out by is mentor, Tigerstar. He moved into the barn, with Barley the farm cat. I was hungry. I nudged Ravenpaw. "Wheres the pond around here?" I asked. "Ha! Good one. This farm dosen't have a pond yet!" he replied. "Ok fine then Mr. smarty pelt, where to I get somethin to eat around here?" I questioned. "Look around you. Here, I'll go catch you a mouse." Ravenpaw offered. "Ok thanks." I said. Barley was still asleep.Ravenpaw dropped the mouse at my paws and I ate it. "Sleep for a while longer and we can travel. " Ravenpaw said sleeply.

I woke up suddenly. It was almost dawn. "Perfect." I thougt. I jabbed Ravenpaw in the ribs. "Wake up you lazy furball." I said with saracism. He woke up. He poked Barley. "Barley, we need to go now. "  He informed.  "Already? Just be careful." Barley said and went back to sleep. We padded out the door and off into the setting sun.

Article posted October 10, 2009 at 10:51 AM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles