teacher: Professor McGonagall

Brought

Here is another spelling word story.  The main caractor learns it's good to come prepared.

Silly story preesents:  Brought, a ten spelling word story.

" I wanna DRINK!" Swee called. Swee got his name beacuse he SWEPT up everything when he was young. "Not now Swee!" Swee's mother called, "I'm about to BAKE bread!" swee KNELT down and crawled silently. He crawled udner the kitchen counter. Orange juice spilled to the floor. swee DRANK it. Just what he came for. Swee crawled back to his room to SWEAP. Just as he does every Saturday. Swee WALKED over to his window. "mom! I'm going for a WALK!" "fine!" his mother called back wit hanger. Swee got a plastic bage with carrots and stuff in it. He put stuff liek dirt and suck in it too.

Later he met up with his friend his age. 12. Jhon, [Jhohn] had a bucket full of water with him.Swee droped everything in the bag in to the bucket. Then he MIXED it with a stick. Even the plastic bag it's self was in the bucket. Swee THOUGHT it was good what he BROUGHT.

BROUGHT.

Your swimming and tree climbing friend, Squirtle

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 03:41 PM • comment • Reads 36 • see all articles