teacher: Professor McGonagall

What does your favourite food mean to you? Some people might be worried about their favourite food beacuse they might think like this: If I was forced to eat only my favourite food it better be something I would not get tired of the taste for a long time beacuse I ate so much.  Don't think like that.  Mine is sushi. Good ricey sushi. jukcey cucumber sour fish. spicey wasbi. Good wasbi. I can eat more wasbi than ginger really. Wasbi is a good, really very super spicy musterd. So good on sushi. Sushi so yum o. Just think about it, cool refreshing water on the cucumber. good sticky rice. Juicey fish. And burning wasbi.  Whic reminds me of a game. It called: Sushi so yum o. Kinda like rock paper sisscors. You can be rice, fish, cumcumber, or wasbi, this is a four player game. you stand back a few feet, two people on a team. next to each other and face to face. each team dicides on rice, fish, wasbi, or cucumber.  Then, they teams count to three, then each team shows what they diceided. They team that wins takes a few steps back. To get your amount of steps, take the syibles of the thing you used to win. You would get 2 steps from rice. Here are the had motions for each thing. Get your hand in a kinda clawing pose for rice.  Cucumber, make it look liek your holding one end of a cucumber in each hand, Make an invisable fire hose for wasbi, then, put your hands together and move them like a fish for fish, wasbi burns fish, fish takes the water from cucumber,  rice is squished by the weight of cucumber, and rice   makes a mixture out of wasbi. That sounds tasty too. Try it sometimes. To win, Win a round with at least each thing once.

Squirtle your tree climbign adn swimming friend,

Article posted December 1, 2008 at 03:55 PM • comment • Reads 166 • see all articles