teacher: Professor McGonagall

Hello, fans. Here's an update on what toons I have on Disney's Toontown online. Feel free to look for the other entry of Toontown and see what toons I had then. Who did I delete?

Toons:

Joisy [ main toon ] [ Short purple she - cat currently 74 laff. Maxed throw and squirt and finally got sound. :P ]

Leopardstar [second main ] [ Cream she - cat with some adduitude when it comes to clan diffrences. :)  ]

Cinderpelt [ Meduim height periwinkle she-cat. ]

Crazy Bonnie sournoodle [ based on my friend, Crazy 'Butch' Sournoodle]  [ short with short ears. Every other sournoodle has tall ears but it makes her diffrent from the orignal Crazy Bonnie sournoodle that fought with Crazy Butch sournoodle. ] [ Female rabbit. ]

Emo girl  [ Coral dog based on my friend, Emo boy. ] [ meduim hieght ] [ Girl duh. ]

Baby lollipop lizard  [version v.20] [ A lavender dog part of LizardClan. Which is not a warrior clan. It is a VERY diffrent clan. ] [ meduim height. ] [  Femal dog. ]

Article posted October 11, 2009 at 12:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 99

Me and Ravenpaw walked along the edge of the former forest of a while. Then we came to another forest. I sniffed the air. " Stale fox scent. " I observed. then we padded on.

Then the smell hit us. " The sun - drown place! " Ravenpaw exclamied. We padded down a small slope and we could smell all the clans. I think that's ThunderClan territory. We can cut threw there. " Ravenpaw said. We slid down to the edge of their territory and kept on.

We were almost to the camp. '" INTRUDERS!" A voice boomed.  A large brown cat skid right in front of us. "Ravenpaw!"  The cat yelled. And all of a sudden the cat's son bounced over. "What are these skunk bags to here?!" He yelped. I almsot bared my teeth at the little furball. " Foxkit! This is an important cat! " Dustpelt chided.

By now the whole clan had come here. Four cats appoched up front.  A gingler tom that msut have been leader, a pale ginger she - cat that must have been his mate, a dark brown tabby with amber eyes that must have been deputy, and a long - furred gray tom.

"Greetings Ravenpaw, who is your friend?" The leader questioned. I held my head high with proud eyes. " I am Leopardstar, leader of BirchClan. I search for my sister, she also is Leopardstar. " I explained.

The long - furred tom spoke. " Now I remember, your half RiverClan. I'm Graystripe. I heard all about you. I'm also Thudnerclan's former deputy. Everycat thoguth I was dead. "

The pale she - cat spoke next and purred. " I'm Sandstorm, and this is my mate, Firestar. "

" I'm Brambleclaw the deputy. " The darkt tabby explained.

I chuckeld. " Yes amd your father would be an elder by now if he was still alive. "

Brambleclaw snorted a little.

'Leopardstar now is not the right time to visist your sister, RiverClan is in trouble and won't tell us why." Firestar tried to explain to us.

I hissed.  "RiverClan is never in trouble! and birchClan won't ever be either!" I pelted over near the WindClan border. RiverClan was on the other side of the lake but I had to pass WindClan first. When I was out of earshot Ravenpae spoke. "She's getting more like her sister ever day." And with that, he darted after me.

Article posted October 11, 2009 at 12:41 AM GMT • comment • Reads 100

Cloudkit is the son of our newest nursery queen, Spottedleaf. Daughter of my twin sister, Leopardstar. [ The older one ]  My sister is a grandma and I'm a great aunt. O_O

Cloudkit believes in: Ghosts and being powerful someday.

Wants to: Fight and hunt for his clan.

Likes  to: Hunt for the clan and bring food back for the warriors.

Thank you for viewing! Stay ' tooned ' for more warrior stories and interviews! I take requests on whats going on!

I woke up next to Ravenpaw. He was a former ThunderCla ncat. Driven out by is mentor, Tigerstar. He moved into the barn, with Barley the farm cat. I was hungry. I nudged Ravenpaw. "Wheres the pond around here?" I asked. "Ha! Good one. This farm dosen't have a pond yet!" he replied. "Ok fine then Mr. smarty pelt, where to I get somethin to eat around here?" I questioned. "Look around you. Here, I'll go catch you a mouse." Ravenpaw offered. "Ok thanks." I said. Barley was still asleep.Ravenpaw dropped the mouse at my paws and I ate it. "Sleep for a while longer and we can travel. " Ravenpaw said sleeply.

I woke up suddenly. It was almost dawn. "Perfect." I thougt. I jabbed Ravenpaw in the ribs. "Wake up you lazy furball." I said with saracism. He woke up. He poked Barley. "Barley, we need to go now. "  He informed.  "Already? Just be careful." Barley said and went back to sleep. We padded out the door and off into the setting sun.

Article posted October 10, 2009 at 06:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 78

I went off to visit my sister again that I havent seen in moons. I walked several miles to her camp.

Her camp.... The whole FOREST! Was gone! Suddenly I heard someone behind me. I turned around. '" Ravenpaw! " I yelped.  " What are you doing here, Leopardstar? Looking for your sister? " He questioned. " Yes, what has happened. " I said holding my tounge. " The twolegs have destoryed it. They have gone to somewhere called the

sun - drown place. Come to the barn, I'll take you there tommorrow. " He replied. It was getting dark anyway.

Article posted October 10, 2009 at 05:30 AM GMT • comment • Reads 84

Today, I interviewed my good friend, Hawkstar. Leader of LavaClan. I asked him a couple of questions.

His clan's special ablilaty: Swift and battle smart  [ they haven't lost a battle yet! ]

He's the founder of LavaClan. But when you leave for a month, cats think your dead....

So His deputy, had become leader. When he returned, the newly named ' Snowstar ' made her former leader deputy. And not long after, she died and he was back in full power.

Hawkstar's responsibility is to support  this clan with things like hunting. Most leaders don't have time for this!

If he could promise his clan anything, it would be lots of fun.

Personly, I would have chose seagull feathers to line our nests. But this is his interview. Stay 'tooned' for more up dates!

Love,

Leopardstar

Article posted October 10, 2009 at 03:25 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 188

leopardstar.jpg Leopardstar image by orkasplash12I am Leopardstar. Of BirchClan. ^_^ Don't get me confused with my sister, Riverclan's Leopardstar. Crookedstar just had to make HER deputy! Typical. Just because shes fierce. But dang she's aggresseve. Once she was leader I left and came upon a jungle. There were so many herbs! So I learned to heal. I lived there for several moons. Then I traveled back to the forest to pay my 'dear' sister a visit. A stayed for a moon or two, being Mudfur's assistant. That was before Mothwing and Hawkfrost came to the forest. They had a brother, but he died in a flooding celler. I was very used to eating fish with my sister. But then I left one night. I'm sure Leopardstar told her clan that it was nothing to worry about. - sigh - she is the older one. They only diffrence between us was our warrior names. Mine Leopardpath, her's  Leopardfur.

When I returned to the jungle, I formed a clan with other loners. And a rogue or two. They agreed with me being leader because I knew mroe about clans then them. I made a loyal she - cat, my deputy. Her name is Autumnfall. My first apprentice was Willowpaw. She is a fast learner. She soon became Willowdapple. Now, I have Lilacpaw. Shes not a very good listener, shes probably going to need to do extra work around the camp. Our first warrior, Tangleears, is a very proud warrior. We didn't have any warriors to train him, so we had our queen train him. I watched over her kits. Her name is Spottedpelt. I didn't have to give her a warrior name, she already was one! She's former MoonClan. I made friend's with their leader and compeltly forgot about Spottedpelt! Their leader is Foxstar. I lost a life going after two of her queen's kits.It was the first life I lost. Only clan leaders get nine lives.

Lilacpaw has got in plenty of trouble this past moon. She drank up the Moonpool! The Moonpool is our connection with Starclan. StarClan is our warriro ancestors. And she ate Willowdapple's pet koi.... We eat Koi, the Moonpool is a koi pond the people forgot about when they moved. The leader den, which is my den, is the very small house that is right in front of it. We only use our hunting grounds for patrols. But our new warrior, Warriorheart, will catch woodland creatures for us. I didn't need to name Warriroheart, either. We are getting many new recruits in my clan. i've adopted a stray kit to care for as my own. I believe her name is Cloudkit. Don't get her confused with Thunderclan's Cloudtail. I'm going off to find more adventure for you to explore. Please comment and show this to your teacher. :)

May StarClan light your path,

Leopardstar.

Article posted October 10, 2009 at 03:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 102

RiverClanLeopardstarLeader.jpg RiverClan, Leopardstar, Leader image by Nightfur19

I am Leopardstar. Fear me rawr.

Article posted October 10, 2009 at 02:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 100

Greetings, warrior fans! Please address me as Leopardstar now!  [ On Toontown I invtented this clan so im the founder of it. ] I'll give you guys a little ' toon up ' on how my new clan is doing ever once in a while! [ lol toonup is a gag in toontown ] Just request if you want info!

I've already assigned a deputy. [ Co leader and future leader. ] Her screen name is Preciousberry but I gave her a warrior name. Auntumnfall. [ fall as in waterfall ] Leopardstar is a former medicien cat. She still trains medicine cat apprentices. Her current apprentice: Lilacpaw. Our clan's special abilaty is: all of our clan can heal!

Tell Prof. Mcg I said hi!

Leopardstar aka Squirtle, ps. show her this, too!

Article posted June 13, 2009 at 04:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 85

If I could change my nickname it would be Cinderpelt, i never read te Warrior books beore this, I  DO love Squirtle, but have great regret, plz comment.

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 08:07 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 101

Me on Toontown :D

By: Your truly Squirtle ps. No autographs plz

Hello, all my wonderful fans! Have YOU ever heard of the

Toontown game? If not, check it out at the website! You can play for free or pay for even MORE totally toontastic fun! Sit address: WWW.toontown.com It is fun.

My dad pays for it.  I earned it. :O Look out for any of my toons online: My best/first/fave toon, Joisy, then there is Baby lollipop lizard, Ashfoot, Cinderpelt, Tallpoppy, and Mistyfoot. And no, Baby lollipop lizard is NOT a fake lizard. It was requested by Josiy’s friend, the original Lollipop lizard, and the baby version was taken into lizard clan early by THE Lizard. Yes, yes, Ik she only has 17 laff. But I am sf with Lizard.

Ok, so anyway, Joisy has 61 laff. :O And yeah that’s pretty good. I still don’t have sound yet, But I am working on it. Here’s a puzzle for you if you play Toontown, I won’t have drop, and I am working on sound. What gag tracks do I have NOW?

A: Throw, squirt, trap, toonup and lure.

Ok, I am going to go now guys, bye. :D

Article posted April 20, 2009 at 09:47 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 149

My spring break

By: Squirtle

My spring break started with going to the airport at night, so we could fly out to see my dad in Virgina the drive only took about 2 hours. Plus, it seems as if we took a different route this time.

When my sister, mom, and I got to the airport, we had to go through security and stuff. I thought most airports didn’t make kids go through!!!!

So when we are on the plane, I get to sit next to my mom. My sister doesn’t She sits in the MIDDLE row. That’s right, there are 3 rows.

It was the more long flight. So at the crack of dawn, we got on our half-hour flight.

Then, after the half-hour flight, we went to our rental car and drove off from Greensboro airport to the city of Roanoke.

Our dad was waiting outside for us. We waited for our mom to park the rental car, me and my sister were still in pajamas and it was the middle of the after noon, hot and sunny. I ran up to my dad and hugged him. Then my sister got a turn. Then my dad’s friend came out of the house and we hugged him.

The next day we went out for lunch and a movie. Monsters vs. Aliens, It was really funny. But we were sitting to close to the screen so I got really dizzy. And my dad lost my cell phone there so on 4-20-09 he is getting me a new one.

We went to see the big lighted star that night too. But It was really windy up there, if you blew over the edge you would roll for miles and into an intersection down in the bottom of the town. But it was pretty and big. Roanoke is known as “ the star city “ for this big night – lighten star. Oh yeah we had a water balloon war too. Awesome

The next day we. Played at home, but at night we set off for a water park. We stayed at a hotel and then in the morning we set off again. It was really fun it has a surf machine and an enter tubing river and lots of fun stuff. I made a friend there, we went in the enter tube river in the double tubes. They let triple enter tubes on a certain water slide that almost has a drop it is so steep and long. There is an arcade to where you can use a swipe card OR tokens. I ya ya.

We drove back that night but I kinda got sick. Aww.

The next day we went to the airport, we were so late we had to have our stuff gate checked. That’s REAL late, my and my sis were supposed to fly alone. So instead of getting on first we were last.

I think the flight attendat KNEW our captains might have no been the best. But they did a pretty good job. Maybe it was just turbulence rocking us so much….

Then soon after we got on the next plane. It was long but a nice man sat next to us, and hwen we saw our mom, we where ok.

Article posted March 16, 2009 at 08:26 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 81

We newly discovered the mighty tree climbing mouse. "It's no new breed of mouse,just your average albino." said mouse expert, Sally Foremen. "Mice are good at climbing, but not this  Good." said Sally's assistant, Ray Miller. The mosue is a small, young, female albino. "She skidded up like a cat!!" said sciencetist, Ashely Izrel. The  mouse skidded her way up and nibbled her way up and nibbled the great oak she was in."My mouse climbs a ropesy!!!! [rope.]" said for year old Kate Newman. The mouse's name is Maria. She was discovered Febuary 4th. "WA has never had anything like this before." says Sally Formen. 

This story was just something I made up, I recently read that day that mice could climb. And no, pine is not good for them to gnaw on. That's why I picked a great oak. That's also why she nibbled it. I Maria mouse is my mouse, but I wrote this before I got her. :D Hear from my little Maria soon! :D

,Squirtle

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 07:28 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 161

Ever heard of club penguin? I have. I play it. I hear that there is a party on the 23! The winter fiesta! Good thing I got the fiesta dress with the matching wig! I can't wait for this party. Cause they fun and I have not been to many.  I also can't wait to find the free items. I gonna take my puffles. I hope I can unlock the legendary white puffle to take it! Oh yeah, not telling you guys how to unlock it un till i can beat mission 3. I bad at missions. I can not  beat mission three. :D Wow, good thing I didn't give out my user name.  I only did 2 missions on my own. The other my friends helped me with.  I can only complete mission 1 and the avalanche one. lol!!!! Oh yeah, back to fiesta. I can't wait! Parties are so fun! You can find the free bes every where! Maybe even extra pins or back rounds. ha! Yay for me.  Well, I gonna bring one puffle to the party. For one thing, The black one is in charge if i don't bring him.  Better feed them all and stuff before i leave. Gonna bring my boombox too. :D Now what do I type about.... Well, see you guys at the party!!!!!!!

, Squirtle

One day, We were at school. Ended up talkin, 'bout a dead dude. He was our age. And went to our school. He went to our school. Not any more. We were talking about how he died when Beeeeep! We heard a toy like sound over the intercom. "return of his ghost!" One of my class mates said in a odd way.  No oen was SHAKING at all. Only laughing. Ok I change title. This is boring.  This is now:  The gold mask of the Nether world. [ This is the trailer part, and this is a word study story :D ] This story is about a golden magic mask that leads to the nether world.  FRISKING isn't it? Ok, once a girl. Her family had Spirt trouble. Went to see a gypsy for help, girls sneaks away to back room with beads in the doorway Finds the mask and sneaks it home. She places it on her face, Presses a blue-slivery button, and it takes her to the nether world.  And she has to use the powers of the mask to get home. And she meets some friends along the way to help her. A ghost called Alexandrite. And he is dresses for a fancy party  and enjoys SMOKING a pipe. A living dog, Patsy, the brown weiner dog . That has a fancy dress and a bow. She is good at TRACKING things down.  Milferd the human/rat man. That likes to be SQUEAKING most of the time than gnawing on the skulls of the nether world.  Serna the goth women. And Billybobjoe. The skeleton. Who is SHAKING more than falling apart.  And they go too the Queen. Queen CROAKING. She is a frog Queen!  No prince or princess at all.  This is when the girl, Lizzyanne, starts RAKING in the info. The nether world kingdom is in trouble. And they need Lizzyanne's help. Patsy needs to get back to Lizzyanne's world.  Or the nether world will implode.  Meanwhile, the gypsy, COOKING, just realized the mask was gone. And Lizzyanne's finger prints are  on the table.  So COOKING looks in the crystal ball and sees Lizzyanne. And COOKING gets angry.  So she takes away the spirt help from the family. Cause the dicided to take the mask instead.  She sees Lizzyanee RAKING in the last of the info.       This is only a summery. See the rest in the real story.  Also read these books on all the caractors! 

1:The gold mask of the nether world

2: Alexandrite's ghostly tale

3:COOKING the gypsy

4:   Patsy weiner dog

5: CROAKING to hear of Queen CROAKING

6: Serna's secrets

7: The Mildferd rat man story

8:  Billybobjoe, SHAKING than bits

9: Lizzyanne now and then

10: Lizzyanne  and Patsy

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 09:53 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 110

Well, my perfect snow day would be making a clone of this gaint Snow polar bear a saw near the entrance of the cematary. I made a small snow cat the other day.  To me that snow polar bear was more like frosty the snow man. Or i might want to make a fort like this one i saw some one made in their back yard that was tall with cool lining on the top of the wall. Or a igloo i could fit in. it  might be a Snow den fort gaurded by a snow polar bear instead. The polar bear was made ONLY of snow.  It was so cool. it would be fun to have a huge snow den with a polar bear or two gaurding it. And maybe some cubs inside. That would take a lot of snow! Maybe inside I will make a snow chair like the sand chairs i make at the beach.  If the snow was ever deep enough, I could make a deep polar bear den too!

Your swimming and tree climbing friend, Squirtle

The best part was that it was a new month. To many that is not to exciting. but it is if you play Club Penguin like me. Every month there is a new play and clothing catalog. But most of the times with the plays, penguins just take the costumes and wear that as new looks. One recent play in Novemeber, had one look every wear. the play was called: Fairy Fables. Every one was dressing as the fairy, Twee. Twee is a fairy that likes every thing in twos. Any way a new clothing catalog just came out. And I can't wait for the new play. most  of time girl goth penguins take boy clothes to me more cloth. Like the new free style boy clothes in the clothing catalog.  I almsot forgot, Club Penguin is a online game. and also recently, The soccor pitch turned over to the ice rink! It happens around season.  And Club Penguin's Captain Rockhopper just left from his yearly vist to club penguin. he is on of those dudes that the creaters of the game made. Other people just create their own penguin.

Three worst parts:

1. I got sick with a horrible cold or a small flu but did not throw up

2. I was to sick to enjoy some of the snow

3.  My dad is a pharmasict but he lives in Virgina now

your tree climbing and swimming friend, Squirtle

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 08:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 123

Hi guys! It's squirtle again. This is the shcoll survial guide. Welcome to all grades! Some parts are only for ceartain grade though. I hope that most of you will put this guide to good use. if this was a book it is NOT a fly swatter.

For starters, tables are not chairs and chairs are not tables! Putting your stuff in your chair is wearid. What if you sit on it? Don't do it unless your table space if full. Don't sit on your table. last year one of my teachers let us but i do not reccemend you do it. besides, we had desks then. If you all sat on your table, yeah.....

DO NOT STAND ON YOUR TABLE!!!  On our teachers birthday, a parent came in. And had wacky pictures taken of us. Wjen our teacher wasen't there. But our teacher liked whacky things. We stood on top of our desks. And yeah. To of my firnds picked me up. Uslly, our teacher told us not to stand on them, beacuse a bolt could coem out and yeah.... Ok! Changing subject! Respect your teacher. be pilot to your subs. if your a new student adn your lsot, ask the closet person for dierections. Try to find the office. If your having trouble for that, litin to hear if some on get's in trouble or hurt. Fllow the person that is in trouble or hurt to the office. Don't ALWAYS copy people on the computer. Someone might be doing the WRONG thing. You don't want to copy them then! ussly you should. If your in the computer lab, and theres a white board, see if the directions are up there. or see what MOST people are doing. But don't copy their work. it's wrong. Like don't copy this guide. Have any more questions? comment me. have any queastions for something like Club penguin? comment me. I would love queastions for club penguin.  That would Give Aunt Artic a break. [Aunt Artic takes queastions for club penguin in the paper] And for every club penguin player. The paper is in today. I wrtoe this Thursday and the paper comes out Thursday. Have fun and be safe.

, Your tree climbing and swimming friend, Squirtle

Article posted December 10, 2008 at 10:58 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 126

One day, a dog WAGGED. it's tail. The end. That's what happened in Bored.This is CHEERED. Beacuse it's so good people CHEERED for it. Now to start CHEERED: A dog. A dog STOPPED. A dog STOPPED and WATCHED.  A dog STOPPED, WATCHED, and TALKED. A dog STOPPED, WATCHED, TALKED, flew three the air and landed with flames everywhere! A dog. ps. Cheered has a bunch of short stories in it. You Just Hear, A Dog.  next you will hear DREAMED. There once was a boy the dreamed often. he always had good dreams beacuse good dream faries came. I forgot how they turn into nightmare faries so I can't warn you. Have a dream catcher. Next is Squishy: One day there was a boy. He TRIPPED a lot. he TRIPPED. And landed in flowers the same kind that are on the cover of New moon. They were Shinny, rubbery looking, And were really squishy. Squishy.

, your tree climbing and swimming friend, Squirtle. ps. You won't be hearing from Courduroy muck longer! Sniff.

This is a story I hope you enjoy. Please notice all the dialogue.

If you play club penguin, you will understand most of the story.

The soccer pitch

It was a wonderful day in club penguin. We were at the soccer pitch. And by we I mean any one that would enjoy soccer that day. Few penguins say in the bleachers. And you could barley tell who was on which team. Not many penguins were wearing jerseys. I was a cheerleader with my puffle. That’s the pets there. I was in a blue cheerleader uniform. Me and puffle started dancing and cheering for blue. “From the East to the West, Red is the best!” Chanted a Red team cheerleader. So the rest of the Blue team cheerleaders tried to out cheer them. “One two three four! We couldn’t like blue nay more! Go blue!” I cheered.  “From the North to the South, Red is out! Ok just kidding.”

I shouted. Because I didn’t want to be insulting any penguin. “Red flames might be strong, But our blue water puts it out! Go blue!” I shouted joyfully. And then some one took red team’s cheer. “From the East to the West, Blue is the best!” shouted one of my team’s cheerleaders. Red team was not very happy. Soon, the game stopped. Why did you stooopppp???” I asked In an upset tone. After that the game ended. I wonder if red or Blue will have a team of their own. Their very own. Like their main cheer. I wonder. But it won’t be easy!

The end

Your tree climbing and swimming friend, Squirtle.

Dialouge from The Kid Who Became President By Dan Gutman. [Sequl to THE KID WHO RAN FOR PRESIDENT]

1. " No!" I screamed. "Don't!" Page 57

2. "Come on in Agent Doe!" I called. "The waters fine!" page 56

3. "you've got a hot line to the pizza parlor?" Luke marveled. page 60

4. " It's lovely" mom gushed page 30

5. "On the phone." I demanded. Page 32

Here is another spelling word story.  The main caractor learns it's good to come prepared.

Silly story preesents:  Brought, a ten spelling word story.

" I wanna DRINK!" Swee called. Swee got his name beacuse he SWEPT up everything when he was young. "Not now Swee!" Swee's mother called, "I'm about to BAKE bread!" swee KNELT down and crawled silently. He crawled udner the kitchen counter. Orange juice spilled to the floor. swee DRANK it. Just what he came for. Swee crawled back to his room to SWEAP. Just as he does every Saturday. Swee WALKED over to his window. "mom! I'm going for a WALK!" "fine!" his mother called back wit hanger. Swee got a plastic bage with carrots and stuff in it. He put stuff liek dirt and suck in it too.

Later he met up with his friend his age. 12. Jhon, [Jhohn] had a bucket full of water with him.Swee droped everything in the bag in to the bucket. Then he MIXED it with a stick. Even the plastic bag it's self was in the bucket. Swee THOUGHT it was good what he BROUGHT.

BROUGHT.

What does your favourite food mean to you? Some people might be worried about their favourite food beacuse they might think like this: If I was forced to eat only my favourite food it better be something I would not get tired of the taste for a long time beacuse I ate so much.  Don't think like that.  Mine is sushi. Good ricey sushi. jukcey cucumber sour fish. spicey wasbi. Good wasbi. I can eat more wasbi than ginger really. Wasbi is a good, really very super spicy musterd. So good on sushi. Sushi so yum o. Just think about it, cool refreshing water on the cucumber. good sticky rice. Juicey fish. And burning wasbi.  Whic reminds me of a game. It called: Sushi so yum o. Kinda like rock paper sisscors. You can be rice, fish, cumcumber, or wasbi, this is a four player game. you stand back a few feet, two people on a team. next to each other and face to face. each team dicides on rice, fish, wasbi, or cucumber.  Then, they teams count to three, then each team shows what they diceided. They team that wins takes a few steps back. To get your amount of steps, take the syibles of the thing you used to win. You would get 2 steps from rice. Here are the had motions for each thing. Get your hand in a kinda clawing pose for rice.  Cucumber, make it look liek your holding one end of a cucumber in each hand, Make an invisable fire hose for wasbi, then, put your hands together and move them like a fish for fish, wasbi burns fish, fish takes the water from cucumber,  rice is squished by the weight of cucumber, and rice   makes a mixture out of wasbi. That sounds tasty too. Try it sometimes. To win, Win a round with at least each thing once.

Squirtle your tree climbign adn swimming friend,

Here is another Spellingword story by yours truely. This one was usded by ALL my spelling words at least once. It's six pages long seven though i skipped lines.

Silly stories presents: Batting, a 27 spellingword story. ps. it's some other kids in the story. :)

my mom was DRIVING me to the big game. I'm in little leauge baseball. Lots of the kids would og behind the bleachers and play in the puddle. They would put little plastic boats in the puddle with lego men to go boating in the puddle. Th bleachers are on the feild. So fthe puddle was in the grass. When i got on fthe feild, one of my team members wher SLEEPING. So I thunked him with my glove. Soem of the adults in the bleachers where TAXING. All of a sudden the ball landed in the BOATING puddle. [ That's wha every one calls the puddle behind the bleachers.] Some of the boats were carring little worms and bugs as cargo. One ship captin fell of the boat and left four crickets alone when the ball landed. A cute baby worm fell in but a jumping spider saved it. One boat fell over. The lego man drowned, but the water skippers skidded to a clump in the middle. We got a new ball. One lego man was FLOATING. He died. I was RUNNING and tripped. A dog tripped me. It had ran onto the feild. It was WAGGING it's tail as I  turned it around. The cheer leaders on my team were CHEERING for the dog. If I got that ball, it would be an out.  The dog tripped me just in time too!  The kids at the BOATING puddle were still looking for the dead lego men and the baseball.  Catch the ball or get it, you keep it.  I'm still WANTING a little plastic sail boat for the BOATING puddle.  One kid, had a little bowl, and was making stew for the cargo bugs. He served the stew in thimbletacks. He made it from, drinking fountain water, dirt, grass. He was MUNCHING on a carrot. Then dropped it in his stew. The cargo bugs ate all of their soup! After waiting the time, water skippers were DIVING into the water, FLOATING back up, then skidded around. The stew boy was not WASTING his carrot. The stew gave the bugs lots of energy. He had been MIXING

with a stick. Some of the bark got in and that was good too. A guy was TRIMMING trees and leaves got in too! The stew boy was JUMPING for joy when all the bugs finished. Kids were PUSHING and WHINNING to get the stew boy's atuograph. People were POPPING all over to see the stew boy. No on was watching the game anymore. Some wanted to quit. I siad to wait. One was QUITTING. We could not stop him. He get's real angry. Every thing's his way. He was DRAGGING his mit in the dust. He kicked a rock. He was KICKING a bunch of rocks really. Two kdis on the other team were SLIDING in the mud. We were still WAITING. One kid was RIDING his skateboard.  I said, " Let's do some BATTING and catching." So we did wit hthe other team. We batted the ball and played catch. Even though it stared RAINING.  Fin

Your tree climbing and swimming friend, Squirtle

Hey! Do you guys remember when you got a one of those boxes with a lid on top and you have to drop the shape in the right hole? Playing Battle ship? Playing with pattern blocks? Or when you first learned what a basic triangle is? Well, That's a good start, but theres more to it than that. Well, for starters, There isn't just the basic triangle, theres, a lot of diffrent kinds. yeah. Like scalene. my favourite kind is Acute.   then theres angles. Not angels. ANGLES. It's harder than you think.  And polygons aren't fun any more. They can't have any curves or openings for one thing. And theres coordanite grids, neagitives, positives x axis y axis.

Your tree climbing and swimming friend,  Squirtle

What we have lately have been doing in math is.... COORDINATE GRIDS!  Sometimes we went to Geo logo and did these game whatevers. It's kinda fun. This one is polygons and coordinate grids. It was sorta ironic beacuse before we were doing poly gons in math. We recently started coordinate grids. Any way, we had this paper grid in ourblue math folders, we had to draw a polygons picture in them. Then we went to Geo logo and did the grid on the computer. It's kinda harder than it looks. Ok, so your this cutsie little turtle, and when the turtle moves, line come from behind it like tracks. That's what makes the polygons. now here's the hard part.  We had to look at our picture and see where it starts. Heres an example of what you type in the command center: jumpto [-30 10]

Then, you have to do setxy INSTEAD of jumpto. Then the next numbers. I didn't even finish my doggie polygon! it was hard enough drawing it! Think for a moment. What does a polygon have to have, and what can't it? The ear was hard. i hand to kinda go down and make a rectangle on the face with out a top. Then to day we did another verison. It was WAY harder. No coordinate grid. So we had to do left right and stuff. We started out with making a suare the na weird triangle. I was on my way to the last line of my square, i ran out of room in the command center. i made room, then some how screwed it up and i had to make the next to lines again! And it's so hard to get the lines staright! I  once again did not finish. At least I still think battle ship is still fun.

Your tree climbing and swimming friend, squirtle

Heres is ANOTHER spelling word story. And yeah i KNOW it's getting old. But oh well. Pon's tale is the most wacky story. And you will know. Read on. 

Silly stories presents: Pon's tale, A 12 spelling word story

One day there was a boy, he PLAYS 4 square. His sister rides PONIES. Their father harvests TURKEYS. The boy's siter's name is Joy. The boy ENJOYS her name. Joy's cat eats black BERRIES.   The boy's name is pon like PONIES. There dad's name is Bod like in BODIES. There father has turkey BODIES when he is done wit hthe TURKEYS. And last but not least in names. The mother's name is Tophie LIKE IN trophys.

YOUR SWIMMING AND TREE CLIMBING FRIEND, SQUIRTLE

I bring you another new spelling word story. Mixes must be the most wack-o construstion story ever.

Silly stories presents: Mixes

What would happen if you filled a DOTTED out lined crack with TREATED mix? The crack would be FILLED, And would not longer be CRACKED. The mix is what does it. The orange flavored orange colored frosting. But the orange frosting must be dry. After we, [ My friend and me] MIXED and painted on the frosting,  my friend haned me the flame thrower, and the frosting was dry. Then we PATTED the frosting down. Good thing the crack is FILLED. It once PLAYED an important role. And must again. The crack was on a wall the color of the frosting. The wall had fallen so we then had RAISED it up again. So then my friend and I had lunch. And TRADED food. frosting was leaking, we made it dry to stop the leak. Then we had dry frosting for lunch too.   Fin.

, Squirtle

Article posted November 6, 2008 at 08:21 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 154

Dear peoples, her be a new searis of spelling words, lets just hope Weak tack has  the worst life ever.   Please enjoy this one.

Silly story presents: What would happen if... You poke a snake?

What would happen if you POKE a SNAKE? Simple. The SNAKE would get real mad, fallow you up the tree, you want to escape up, You would bounce down, the SNAKE would to, and would land LIKE a slinky. it would grap your POKEing stick AND POKE YOU ALL THE WAY HOME. aS YOU CROAK for the SNAKE to stop. And of course you try to WACK the STICK away from the SNAKE and you fail.And you never get away. The end.

, Squirtle

Silly stories presents: Mighty snake vs. Weak tack 2

Yet the LACK of power of the WEAK TACK countinues. WEAK TACK sharpens her point on a mighty rock.   And jabs it point first Mighty SNAKE's mouth. where the venom LEAK came from. WEAK tack, still in her mouth, trying to hiss, but oh!!!Scrabs her tounge on with the point of WEAK TACK, jabing right at the fork of her tounge! Looking worried Mighty SNAKE was., WEAK TACK got a smile on her face, ready to end this, Just as Mighty SNAKE whirrled her tounge and put a stop to her fait. As WEAK TACK was pinned to the wall with her point. If wrapped up, could not cut free for 2 reasons. !: Not enough room to move her point, 2: point is on the wall.  Mighty SNAKE changing her name to Wedding cake. And turning her head with a bonnet on, the purple SNAKE saw ehr daughter, Cupcake come in. A pink SNAKE. Wedding cake wearing her scale matching bonnet, and Cupcake with hers, wrapped WEAK TACK up with bubble wrap, while still in the wall. And this is no orddanary bubble wrap,forever floating bubble wrap. The SNAKEs un pinned WEAK TACK from the wall, and letting her go in the open. Bye bye WEAK TACK.

, Squirtle

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:13 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 118

Hello people! Your about to hear a story with many of my spelling words. The words in CAP are my spelling words, How many spelling words can YOU find?  Silly stories presents: Might SNAKE Vs. WEAK TACK

I LIKE to WACK my sister when shetries to STRIKE at me with her WEAK TACK LIKE body. As i be LIKE Mighty SNAKE, and SOAK that TACK in a deadly venom. As the TACK will CROAK in mercy, the venom countinues to LEAK. The TACK will not just SOAKed, But helpless, in not a puddle, but LAKE of venom.

How many words did you find? It was #......  16!

Hi people! I am going to tell you a true story. One day, I, Squirtle, was @ my house. i wanted to play on teh field a few feet from my house. I wanted to play with a beach ball> Cause, my neibor hood friend did in their drive way the day before. Today is 10-27-08. me and my sister both have beach balls. I told my sister to get hers. It's the noraml colored. Mine is clear and purple. And has a yellow winking smiley. My sister got hers from behind the couch. my mom helped me get mine from the garage. our mom blew mine up and I went to the feild and played until my sister woild come.  I threw up in the air and hit it hard a few times. It started losing air... Spun it around and looked at it! Then it hit me. The ball had a big gaping hole in it. I rand home, ran in the door and asked for tape. My mom aske why. I told her about the hole then showed her. "Oh sweeite that's to big." she said. I made her fix it any way. Then made her blow more air into it. I took it back up to the feild then hit it more. Air kept leaving it. Any way, later me and my sister went to the park. my sister got my pig beanie and her duck beanie. Our new friend there watched up throw them in to the golfing net. We ate black berries, The end! , Squirtle!   

Yo again. I got another puzzle for yo all out there. What is my rockin number?

1.  I am under 10.

2. I am even.

3. I am square.

4. I am the double of sixten, or make it.

What is it? , Squirtle

Yo peoples! I got a number puzzle for you! I know i know i don't like math eaither. But you made the choice of reading this. ok,

1. I am not square.

2. I am under 10.

3. I'm a prime #.

4. I am odd.

What is it? , Squirtle

Article posted October 30, 2008 at 03:28 AM GMT • comment • Reads 76

The other day we made things that would hekp make our class room a better place to learn. My group, Hedwig, Shadowlord, Luke, and me were one group.. We did goofing off. Hedwig drew pictures for each one.

I forgot some of the soultions. But i remeber  the conquences. 

1. warning

2. time out from group

3.seprate desk

4. Call home

5. go home             Today we did ones outside of class. This time we did The bus. issues: swaring, graffit, vinager bag throwing, gum on paper, ect! EWE!!!!!!!!!!!!

., Squirtle

On 10-26-08,  i had an adventure. In a place i went many times, But found new spots there. It was a park. I went there with my sister threw out secret passage. But i can't tell you where it is. TOP SECRET! Any way, my sister brought her beanie baby. It was a duck. It was one of those new beanie baby 2.0s. We have a bunch of those. That was the one she got the day before. We went to the park and where all alone. My sister went straight to playing and i stoped. I remembered my mom had wanted something from the tree. Long story, but i found aa sopt on one of the Oak tress that had some in a low spot. Or the lowest it got. I got a large stick and wacked it a few times. Then i got 2 nice big ones. Then i followed my sister. I also ate bunchs of black berries.So many things had changed there. A tree had fallen at one of the passages. And part of the golf net rope and riped much and was dangling. I took that large stick with me. I went to the passage where the tree had finaly fallen. it had been pretty choped up my beavers and had a beaver not chewy net around it. I passed the tree and hung above the creek. swishing the stick in the lush crystal clear water. It makes my so thirsy right now. And it made such a wonderful sound in the water. Then i let my stick go in the lush water. The end!

Hi peoples! Guess where i have been wesday the 23???????? At a water place! But, i just have to glowt on the bus. A totaly awsome Shuttle bus. With,... a built in bathroom with a window for only for the ones inside, On the second one an arm rest in the middle beacuse they were two person seats, optaioal outder armrests, recliners, tvs, and much much more!!!!!!!!! My clss wodre tye-dye that day.I met Sprinkle and Ms. Drizzle, Not Frizzle. They are related.  Let me say Sprinkle's theme song: I'm Sprinkle, the water drop, i'm always moving, i never stop. (she said where we where going) Our first stop was the lake. We brought our water booklets. We had to draw what we saw.  It was dogs of leash time. I drew dogs. :) There was also a tactor spewing seeds ebvery where. I drew that and the dust storm it was making. I bet i drew for dust than there was. :) I drew a bunch of other things. I drew a blue thing I saw across the lake. But, We used plain old pencils. So it didn't look the same. Then we went to a screen house neer lake Whatcom. I was sad we went past Lafeen's daughtnut shop. :( But i had a good lunch. :) I'm going right to the good part.  THE FILTER GALLERY. AS room of six filters. 2 sides. All the ones on the right off but the top right one. All the ones on the left were on. We watched the left top one, The filter is split in 4 secstions. Bottom left and right, top left and right, and the middle. The water was at the top bar. Then it slowley became less water. It looked like there was that wet cat fodd in it! The same shade of color too! ewe! Then on the top and bottom left, to things that looked liek octopus arms came out and started spining on the bottom. it spun the scum on the top all around. then, I think the spinning stoped, AndRose and rose again to the top bar, it bubbled and made loud noises, Ms. Drizzle counted to three, Then the top and bottom right parts had water flooding our of some holes to the middle! After that, when we we leaving, after the pouring water stoped intop the middle, the arms in the other half started moving! Then we did a game filter thigey, and went to the waste water treatment plant ater lunch. The worst part was every one freaked out of the smell. The smell didn't botehr my nose, but my chest. After i got a wif of the smell, that was bad, then fine! My favourite part was, going to these parts moving the big stuff the toilet paper out of it.  There was a colletion of toys around a pole! Like play dough molds, and Jazmin the disney Princess, and much more. That was my fav part! We also saw a really deep hole that ick water was in! I didn't know how deep it was until I saw an empty one! I htought it was only has deep as the wall on the oit side! Then the bus broke down and we had to wait for another one so we played chain up tag and Bob the wesel.

Your ing tree climbing and swimming freind,

Squirtle

Hi peoples, here is another animal puzzle for you all!

1. I am am mammal

2. Eats nuts

3. Not fan of swimming, land

4. More of these animals can glide

What am I?

,

Squirtle

Welcome! Hope you have fun with this puzle!

1. I lay eggs

2. I am repitle

3. I have webbed feet unlike my cousin

4. I have shell 

WHAT AM I?!

From ing Squirtle,

Aloha peoples! I'm skipping right to the point and saying that water AND trees can have dangers. As the pro of them both, i'll give you ups and downs of trees and water. Let's start with a warm up. Would most kids rather have a life gaurd or legal garduin watching them than a stanger? Yes/.  Ok, When boating what do you ALWAYS have with you? A life jacket. Now in days what should you always have when even playing unde water? gogles and or nose plug, snorkel. Don't swim right after eating!  Ok, now for tree saftey. If your in a tree and something gets caught on a power line, DON'T YANK IT! Don't climb higher branches if you can't get down. If you make a tree house in a tree, make sure the branches are sterdy! don't eat hanging up side down. Thanks your viewing these safteys! Your life gaurd of water and trees.

, Squirtle 

Article posted September 10, 2008 at 09:56 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 114

I Squirtle. And i ma here to tell u  random, (but safe!) facts about me. !1, my fav animals in order i learned to luv the are: cats, monkeys, and recently rabbits. 2, my fav color is purple.  3, i like sushi. 4, some of my old friends from last year, are getting sassy on me and do not like me any more :-(  5, i can type fast, (not on ultra key, only things i thought up myself, like now.) 6, i like to make online comic strips and books @ toondoo, the online comic stripe creator. 7, i like to type and make up storys. 8, i like beanie baby 2.0s. 9, other beanies in chat rooms give me a REALLY bad time. i get made @ them. also like swim, evern though i can only swim in shallow watar. i can swim well under watar. and i wish to learn to tred. i can only doggie paddle for so long. that why i need to swim is about 3 feet watar only. Another thing about toondoo is people make these stupid toondoo cool lists. i hate them. it's for only good dooers or old to toondoo. i think the people that make those are little s. and those lists spot on the cool meter is: /0%  i also do not say who i am online. And this is the cool meter for unsafe:  /0%  . Here it is for safe:  99% SOMETIMES. mostly 100% safe. :) .