teacher: Professor McGonagall

Hello, fans. Here's an update on what toons I have on Disney's Toontown online. Feel free to look for the other entry of Toontown and see what toons I had then. Who did I delete?

Toons:

Joisy [ main toon ] [ Short purple she - cat currently 74 laff. Maxed throw and squirt and finally got sound. :P ]

Leopardstar [second main ] [ Cream she - cat with some adduitude when it comes to clan diffrences. :)  ]

Cinderpelt [ Meduim height periwinkle she-cat. ]

Crazy Bonnie sournoodle [ based on my friend, Crazy 'Butch' Sournoodle]  [ short with short ears. Every other sournoodle has tall ears but it makes her diffrent from the orignal Crazy Bonnie sournoodle that fought with Crazy Butch sournoodle. ] [ Female rabbit. ]

Emo girl  [ Coral dog based on my friend, Emo boy. ] [ meduim hieght ] [ Girl duh. ]

Baby lollipop lizard  [version v.20] [ A lavender dog part of LizardClan. Which is not a warrior clan. It is a VERY diffrent clan. ] [ meduim height. ] [  Femal dog. ]

Article posted October 11, 2009 at 12:43 AM GMT • comment • Reads 82

Me and Ravenpaw walked along the edge of the former forest of a while. Then we came to another forest. I sniffed the air. " Stale fox scent. " I observed. then we padded on.

Then the smell hit us. " The sun - drown place! " Ravenpaw exclamied. We padded down a small slope and we could smell all the clans. I think that's ThunderClan territory. We can cut threw there. " Ravenpaw said. We slid down to the edge of their territory and kept on.

We were almost to the camp. '" INTRUDERS!" A voice boomed.  A large brown cat skid right in front of us. "Ravenpaw!"  The cat yelled. And all of a sudden the cat's son bounced over. "What are these skunk bags to here?!" He yelped. I almsot bared my teeth at the little furball. " Foxkit! This is an important cat! " Dustpelt chided.

By now the whole clan had come here. Four cats appoched up front.  A gingler tom that msut have been leader, a pale ginger she - cat that must have been his mate, a dark brown tabby with amber eyes that must have been deputy, and a long - furred gray tom.

"Greetings Ravenpaw, who is your friend?" The leader questioned. I held my head high with proud eyes. " I am Leopardstar, leader of BirchClan. I search for my sister, she also is Leopardstar. " I explained.

The long - furred tom spoke. " Now I remember, your half RiverClan. I'm Graystripe. I heard all about you. I'm also Thudnerclan's former deputy. Everycat thoguth I was dead. "

The pale she - cat spoke next and purred. " I'm Sandstorm, and this is my mate, Firestar. "

" I'm Brambleclaw the deputy. " The darkt tabby explained.

I chuckeld. " Yes amd your father would be an elder by now if he was still alive. "

Brambleclaw snorted a little.

'Leopardstar now is not the right time to visist your sister, RiverClan is in trouble and won't tell us why." Firestar tried to explain to us.

I hissed.  "RiverClan is never in trouble! and birchClan won't ever be either!" I pelted over near the WindClan border. RiverClan was on the other side of the lake but I had to pass WindClan first. When I was out of earshot Ravenpae spoke. "She's getting more like her sister ever day." And with that, he darted after me.

Article posted October 11, 2009 at 12:41 AM GMT • comment • Reads 83

Cloudkit is the son of our newest nursery queen, Spottedleaf. Daughter of my twin sister, Leopardstar. [ The older one ]  My sister is a grandma and I'm a great aunt. O_O

Cloudkit believes in: Ghosts and being powerful someday.

Wants to: Fight and hunt for his clan.

Likes  to: Hunt for the clan and bring food back for the warriors.

Thank you for viewing! Stay ' tooned ' for more warrior stories and interviews! I take requests on whats going on!

I woke up next to Ravenpaw. He was a former ThunderCla ncat. Driven out by is mentor, Tigerstar. He moved into the barn, with Barley the farm cat. I was hungry. I nudged Ravenpaw. "Wheres the pond around here?" I asked. "Ha! Good one. This farm dosen't have a pond yet!" he replied. "Ok fine then Mr. smarty pelt, where to I get somethin to eat around here?" I questioned. "Look around you. Here, I'll go catch you a mouse." Ravenpaw offered. "Ok thanks." I said. Barley was still asleep.Ravenpaw dropped the mouse at my paws and I ate it. "Sleep for a while longer and we can travel. " Ravenpaw said sleeply.

I woke up suddenly. It was almost dawn. "Perfect." I thougt. I jabbed Ravenpaw in the ribs. "Wake up you lazy furball." I said with saracism. He woke up. He poked Barley. "Barley, we need to go now. "  He informed.  "Already? Just be careful." Barley said and went back to sleep. We padded out the door and off into the setting sun.

Article posted October 10, 2009 at 06:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 69

I went off to visit my sister again that I havent seen in moons. I walked several miles to her camp.

Her camp.... The whole FOREST! Was gone! Suddenly I heard someone behind me. I turned around. '" Ravenpaw! " I yelped.  " What are you doing here, Leopardstar? Looking for your sister? " He questioned. " Yes, what has happened. " I said holding my tounge. " The twolegs have destoryed it. They have gone to somewhere called the

sun - drown place. Come to the barn, I'll take you there tommorrow. " He replied. It was getting dark anyway.

Article posted October 10, 2009 at 05:30 AM GMT • comment • Reads 74

Today, I interviewed my good friend, Hawkstar. Leader of LavaClan. I asked him a couple of questions.

His clan's special ablilaty: Swift and battle smart  [ they haven't lost a battle yet! ]

He's the founder of LavaClan. But when you leave for a month, cats think your dead....

So His deputy, had become leader. When he returned, the newly named ' Snowstar ' made her former leader deputy. And not long after, she died and he was back in full power.

Hawkstar's responsibility is to support  this clan with things like hunting. Most leaders don't have time for this!

If he could promise his clan anything, it would be lots of fun.

Personly, I would have chose seagull feathers to line our nests. But this is his interview. Stay 'tooned' for more up dates!

Love,

Leopardstar

Article posted October 10, 2009 at 03:25 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 160

leopardstar.jpg Leopardstar image by orkasplash12I am Leopardstar. Of BirchClan. ^_^ Don't get me confused with my sister, Riverclan's Leopardstar. Crookedstar just had to make HER deputy! Typical. Just because shes fierce. But dang she's aggresseve. Once she was leader I left and came upon a jungle. There were so many herbs! So I learned to heal. I lived there for several moons. Then I traveled back to the forest to pay my 'dear' sister a visit. A stayed for a moon or two, being Mudfur's assistant. That was before Mothwing and Hawkfrost came to the forest. They had a brother, but he died in a flooding celler. I was very used to eating fish with my sister. But then I left one night. I'm sure Leopardstar told her clan that it was nothing to worry about. - sigh - she is the older one. They only diffrence between us was our warrior names. Mine Leopardpath, her's  Leopardfur.

When I returned to the jungle, I formed a clan with other loners. And a rogue or two. They agreed with me being leader because I knew mroe about clans then them. I made a loyal she - cat, my deputy. Her name is Autumnfall. My first apprentice was Willowpaw. She is a fast learner. She soon became Willowdapple. Now, I have Lilacpaw. Shes not a very good listener, shes probably going to need to do extra work around the camp. Our first warrior, Tangleears, is a very proud warrior. We didn't have any warriors to train him, so we had our queen train him. I watched over her kits. Her name is Spottedpelt. I didn't have to give her a warrior name, she already was one! She's former MoonClan. I made friend's with their leader and compeltly forgot about Spottedpelt! Their leader is Foxstar. I lost a life going after two of her queen's kits.It was the first life I lost. Only clan leaders get nine lives.

Lilacpaw has got in plenty of trouble this past moon. She drank up the Moonpool! The Moonpool is our connection with Starclan. StarClan is our warriro ancestors. And she ate Willowdapple's pet koi.... We eat Koi, the Moonpool is a koi pond the people forgot about when they moved. The leader den, which is my den, is the very small house that is right in front of it. We only use our hunting grounds for patrols. But our new warrior, Warriorheart, will catch woodland creatures for us. I didn't need to name Warriroheart, either. We are getting many new recruits in my clan. i've adopted a stray kit to care for as my own. I believe her name is Cloudkit. Don't get her confused with Thunderclan's Cloudtail. I'm going off to find more adventure for you to explore. Please comment and show this to your teacher. :)

May StarClan light your path,

Leopardstar.

Article posted October 10, 2009 at 03:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 90

RiverClanLeopardstarLeader.jpg RiverClan, Leopardstar, Leader image by Nightfur19

I am Leopardstar. Fear me rawr.

Article posted October 10, 2009 at 02:50 AM GMT • comment • Reads 83

Greetings, warrior fans! Please address me as Leopardstar now!  [ On Toontown I invtented this clan so im the founder of it. ] I'll give you guys a little ' toon up ' on how my new clan is doing ever once in a while! [ lol toonup is a gag in toontown ] Just request if you want info!

I've already assigned a deputy. [ Co leader and future leader. ] Her screen name is Preciousberry but I gave her a warrior name. Auntumnfall. [ fall as in waterfall ] Leopardstar is a former medicien cat. She still trains medicine cat apprentices. Her current apprentice: Lilacpaw. Our clan's special abilaty is: all of our clan can heal!

Tell Prof. Mcg I said hi!

Leopardstar aka Squirtle, ps. show her this, too!

Article posted June 13, 2009 at 04:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 81

If I could change my nickname it would be Cinderpelt, i never read te Warrior books beore this, I  DO love Squirtle, but have great regret, plz comment.