teacher: Professor McGonagall

My favorite Sculpture on our field trip to the university was a ring shaped tunnel, with windows and doors. When you looked into the sculpture the doors looked like they were getting smaller but they were all the same size. When we went into the sculpture, we tried to fit as many people in a window as possible. The record before we got there was 6 people but we got almost 9 people. Annabelle Green, Tweety, Reepicheep, Pigeon, Bex, Alice, Arwen, Swindle, and Thimble tack. Pigeon wasn’t in the window all the way, which makes 8 ½ people in that 1 window. In was rainy so it was really wet. My second favorite sculpture was a weird slanted tunnel that looked like it only had 3 walls but it had four. We were there while the students were still in school. So while we were walking around campus there were college students there watching us as we walked by. The sculpture was made so that if there was an earthquake while we were in the sculpture one of the walls would have fallen on the wall we were leaning against and squished us. But I still had fun. Well those were my fave sculptures.

My favorite sculpture

On Wednesday the 6th we took a field trip to the University for Art. We looked at all the different sculptures on campus. My favorite sculpture is the steam sculpture. It is like a hole in the ground with steam coming out, and it has rocks on the top of it. The steam is pretty warm which is nice because it was cold outside. When you walk on the rocks the steam will blow in your face.  

HI bloggers its Lyra here and I’m going to tell you about my fave sculpture from our field trip to the university.  My favorite sculpture was Sky viewing sculpture It looks different from every angle and you can make it symmetrical it has no meaning and it was made by assembling and casting with metal A important design element is Shape.

BYE=http://=http://!!!!@:0)

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 08:06 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 121

On Wednesday, my class went on a field trip to the  University. We went there to look at the sculptures and talk about them. There were tons of sculptures there, one that looks like Darth Vador, one were a ton of little people were holding up giant rocks, one rock scupture that was like a compass, and many more. Allthough, one of these was my absolute favorite. The compass like one! We even got 8 people in one of the windows! It was really fun, except for the really gross white stuff growing on top of the windows. It was really fn field trip! See you soon!

-Bex

we went on a class feild trip and we saw a whole bunch of sculptures my fave was on the looked like a pole but with more details  it was totaly awsome =http://=http://=http://=http://=http://!!!! :) and there was a cool steam scupture and wereever you went it went! it was weird and there was a circle on that was cool because you could sit in the windows.                   THE END

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 08:07 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 281

My Favorite Sculpture

Are class recently went on a field trip. We went there to see some amazing sculptures. My favorite had to be the sculpture that most people say looks like Darth Vader on one side and what might be a great white shark from another angle. But it actually was a sculpture of some kind of cube thingy, with holes in the sides.  It looks really cool and I hope maybe you came see some of the amazing sculptures that we saw.  

Favorite Sculpture

By Annabel Green

Our class went on a field trip to our local college to look at the sculptures on campus. My favorite Sculpture was called Steam. This sculpture was the only one that was not solid. It was a whole lot of rocks on a platform. From the rocks came steam. We were able to walk on the rocks. When someone would walk on and around the steam would follow. When we would walk off the steam would us to. It was very fun and cool.

-Annabel green  

Favorite Sculpture

By Annabel Green

-Annabel green  

My favorite sculpture on our field trip was a ring looking rock sculpture. It was really cool because it had 3 doors and they looked like they were smaller than the first one. But here is the trick they are all the same size. It also has like 100 windows it is alsome! I also like the steam sculpture. It is really cool to! The sculpture is connected to the steam pipe and all the steam comes out of the rocks at the bottom of the steam sculpture. That is my one of a kind favorite sculptures. THANK YOOOOOOOOOU FOR READING…………YA         

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 08:11 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 147

My Favorite Sculpture

Our class went on a field trip to a college to see some different sculptures. Our assignment is to write about our favorite statue. My favorite sculptures were these small, metal people. They were green and so cute. The sculpture was technically a whole lot of small sculptures… The thing I liked about the sculpture was that it showed the power…of women! The little people that were men were laying around, or carrying little rocks. The women were carrying heavy loads, like a 40 lb. boulder! Amazing, huh? The leader of all of the 1 ft. tall people was a 4 in. woman. She was tiny, even compared to the little people. They were kinda cute, and yet kinda scary. I stuck my fingers in the eye sockets of one little guy, ouch. Well, I guess that’s all for today…or is it?

-Hedwig (The coolest owl ever!)

On wednesday we went on a field trip to look at sculptures. My favorite sculpture was a sculpture that you can go into it. It was just like a compest. it points to North South East and West. There were mediam size holes in the sculpture. We tried to fit as many people as we could in the hole. the recared was 5 people but we got 8 people. That was my favorite sculpture

Hey this is Torres9 here to tell you about the feild trip we went on to a college.

My favorite sculputure called the Darth vader and from every angle it looks like darth vaders mask in the middle of this college it is really cool adn there are a ton of other things about it. Like there is a fountain right behind it so it looks like it is coming out of its head it is pretty awesome. Aso it is surrounded by brick buildings it is really awesome.

So i hope you like my sculpture that I talked about see ya later!

-Torres9

Article posted May 14, 2009 at 08:30 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 152

on wednesday we went to a University for a field trip at school. we have to do an assesment on what are favorite sculpture was. well mine was the little people. well i dont know exactly what their names were but that will do because they are little people. well i think that they are my favirote sculpture because they were so tiny and cute!!! also my other favorite sculpture was the one that looked like Darth Vader or how ever you spell it, well it was one of my favorite sculptures because it dint look the same at other angles. how coo!! well those were my favorite sculptures at the feild trip. 

My Favorite Sculpture

My favorite sculpture at the university is the Darth Vader helmet. It looks just like Darth Vader’s helmet or dark helmet from spaceballs. This sculpture can be 3D in three spots. 1. When you’re walking straight toward the sculpture you can split it in half. 2. When you go a third to the left or the right you can split it in half. 3. When you go on a second time you can split it in half. 4. When you go on you’re last time you can still split it in half. That’s my favorite sculpture, because it’s the same on every side!

My Favorite Sculpture

My Favorite Sculpture at the collage is the one that has lots of rooms. Ronaldinho, Showdow King, Brain, Me, Max, and Torres9 all fit into a window in the sculptrure. I liked this sculpture because I thought the arctacture on it was really cool. I hope You like My Blog. Plese commet!

Roberto  

By: Reepicheep      

My 3 favorite sculptures from my class field trip was the steam sculpture

because if you step in it the steam would go the different direction. One time almost half of my class was on one side and the steam was going the other end. My seconded fave sculpture was the ring shaped maze. I just love that one because one time we almost fit 9 people in only one whole, and those people were: Me, Arwen, Bex, Thimble Tack, Annabel green, Pigeon, Alice, Tweety, and Swindle. Can you believe that=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://!!

My last and favorite sculpture was when here was little people carrying little and big rocks. Then we got to see who was the boss, and guess what…………….

there was a tiny women was on a rock that 3 women was carrying, and get this, all the women were working and the men were laying around and relaxing.   

My favorite sculpture at the field trip we went on was the sculpture that had a pile of logs. It was my favorite sculpture because I would bring my bike there and ride on it and maybe ill be able to make a jump at the end. But if I cant bring my bike I would still like the sculpture.

My favorite sculpture at a local campus was the steam sculpture. The reason that I liked the sculpture was it had steam coming out of it. It also was a really really cold and wet outside. But the reason it was really cold outside was because we had to stay outside for three whole hours. So the steam helped us warm up a little bit. And it was almost the last sculpture we seen but there was still one more sculpture. Then after we got done with seeing the last sculpture the bus came and we went back to school.

My faverite sculpture was the little people one. I liked it because the little charectors where really cute. My faveorite one was the littlest one 'cause I liked that she was the boss.<3