clock

teacher: Professor McGonagall

My favorite sculpture on our field trip was a ring looking rock sculpture. It was really cool because it had 3 doors and they looked like they were smaller than the first one. But here is the trick they are all the same size. It also has like 100 windows it is alsome! I also like the steam sculpture. It is really cool to! The sculpture is connected to the steam pipe and all the steam comes out of the rocks at the bottom of the steam sculpture. That is my one of a kind favorite sculptures. THANK YOOOOOOOOOU FOR READING…………YA         

Article posted April 16, 2009 at 10:14 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 101

My favorite video game is PETZ Dogs. Because there is no dyeing and there is a lot of games to play. That is my favorite video game. My second favorite game is Mario party 8. I really like this game because it is a vary fun and is full of games to win. My third is PETZ Horses. I like this as third because it is a challenge to get through the game. You can have 3 foals and 3 horses. The challenge is that after the foals grow up you have to sell them or sell the horse witch is hared because they get sick real easy.     

This spring break I went to Wolf Haven. The thing is the wolves are real and they all have really cool names. My favorite name belongs to a coyote named Os that means left eye in metical term. The coyote lost his left eye when he was hit by a car. Oh why did some one make wolf haven? Well I can tell you! Once there was a man that had a baby wolf. Well as you know the wolf did grow and the man could not take care of the wolf any longer! Sooo the man made a wolf haven and took in every ones wolf that had the same problem as him. That is how wolf haven came to be! The end!!! Well I think that’s how it goes.

This Easter I woke up and got to my basket. I got a lot of things… I got candy, chocolate bunny and egg that was so beautiful I didn’t want to eat it but it tasted so good, I also got a DS game, and I got a webkinz horse and I named her Megan and she is cute!      

Cover cat was a under cover cat. he was smoking a sigar when his cellphone  rang. "Cover cat come in cover cat",said the boss. "Whats ya want?', said cover. "All I what isyou to listen to me," said the boss.  "Ok, ok what is it?".'by the creek the little store somethinis hapnin', said the boss 'I'm on it!". 

Cover cat got in a limo and drave to the little store.  When he got there he  jumped in the store and went to the jewlrey theme  where the home of the gold cheese lived. A chief was at the jewlrey door! So the cat beat him up! Cover cat riped open the door and the thief did a brief shriek and jumped out the open window. The bad dude ran to the field to hide. Cover cat seize the piece of gold cheese and arrested the thief!!!                                                

Vicky was a pigeon in a vary nice house. So nice that when she got there she wanted to stay forever! She was oned by a really welthy man. He gave her to his vary welthy doughter Katie .K. for her vary expensive birthday! She loved that bird more then her welth and pet pony that she never cold ride anyway because it broke her leg on a ramp.  Anyway she named the pigeon Vicky and this is her story!

One day Vicky was siting on the roof singing her morning solg like every morning when she herd her food tinkling in her boll. She floow in the window and ate like alosorus do.

The best thing about my break was that me and my family could just do what we do best! CLEAN THE HOUSE=http:// It was vary hard to do because itwas so messy. Then after we were done my sister and I went to my next door nabors to play! Then Cristmas came and we hade so much fun. I got a lot of UB funkey's they were fun, My little sister got a cementh thing that you can decorate, and my 5 year old cuson got a batman play set. Then I got to my grama's house and there was so many gives for me! I got lots of movies, a soccer ball that glows in the dark, wii games, lip gloss,and Gitar Hero. I hate gitar hero so I took it back and got more wii games and UB funkys 7 of them. This was the best break yet!!!

Dialogue discribed by :Janet Shaw . book : Kaya's escape

.1. "the hunt will soon be over" Kaya said one morning page 27

. 2.  "wait for me", Kaya whispered        

. 3. "toe- ta!", she cr                        

I was in my sheet when a mean bug bit my neck.I grinded my teeth in pain. T tuched the bite and started to bleed bad. It seems like I go through this every night because the window brouk. The steet was dark and I could almost hear the raindeer on Santa's team. So I speed doun the stairs. I knew I'v been good all year... the only thing I did wroun was that I puled Abey's hair for calling my mom a hobo. I mean Santa would do the same if his mom was called a hobo!!! Well anyway I saw him his head the shap as a bean, his eye's so green he made the ocean look bad. I was working hard to stay quiet. I saw him put the gifes under the tree. one said my name on it! I was glad he left because I could not contan myself! I ran down the stares and riped my gifes open! I could not belive it! A new video game and a glasse EYE. I could cheet like crazy with this thing.  then I ran to my bed room to play with my things.

My favorite part of Thanksgiving diner is the rolls. They are so tasty and flaky. I love there worm buttery goodness. They are so good you would sit and beg for it like a dog.I also like the mash potatos. they are sooooooooooooooooooo good. One of my favorite parts of thanksgiving is being with my family. But there is always a truble maker. Well he is so mean to me and he calls me and my sister monkey wast (poop) But I don't care that much. I love Thanksgiving its one of the best times of the year!!!

One day my family was riding in the car. I was almost done with my pair when I saw a mare  in a chair with a bear. that gave me a scare. At night we saw a star and my dog begain to bark. At night the air was so cool that my hair on my neck stued up. That night we could not pay for food so we ate rare fish.That was  really grows though!When it was dark I could not see light as far as the eye can see and .That was so, so wired.