This is my choice dialogue!
Motto: Were there is Pokémon there is love!
My dialogues are from a book called: Magic by the Lake. Written by: Edward Eager!
1. “Pieces of eight” muttered Martha
2. “Then let it be” Sparhatch said making the boat faster
3. “Don’t be so familiar” said the captain glaring at Sparhatch haughtily.
4. “ Maybe we can scuttle it with all hands” said Martha her eyes glowing
5. All the pirates ran along after him with cries of “ MUTINY!”
Wonderful thanks to Edward Eager, Martha, Jane, Mark, and Katharine for a wonderful book series! Another book I have read from this series is called Half Magic.
- Sincerely Pikachu of Dragonville