Annabel green-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Article posted May 26, 2009 at 10:13 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 273

THE

DECLARATION OF INDPENDENCE

IN CONGRESS. May 22, 2009.

The unanimous Declaration of the fifty united States of America,

Our fifty states of America have decided that we would like to become independent nation. We would like to because you are making unfair and selfish laws. We believe we should be able to run our government. You haven’t even been here and you think you know what is best for us but you don’t.

A good government has laws that most of the population of the country agrees with. They also have understanding reasons to raise taxes. They also treat their fellow citizens nice and don’t send people to tell us what to do. They have fair and unselfish laws. A good government also doesn’t send soldiers to kill innocent people under your law. That is what we believe a good government is.   

We believe you are being very unfair by having us house your British soldiers and even sending them over. You are also being selfish by rising taxes for no reason. We dumped your English tea into the oceans because your taxes are so unfair and we did not want to sell or buy your British tea or sugar. We will sell our tea and sugar that is made in our new world. We also hate having our government run by someone that has never even been here. You have made us hate you even more since have sent over your British soldiers. We would like to be free and happy country.      

Signed,  John Hancock              

Annabel green

John Adams               Benjamin Franklin

Favorite Sculpture

By Annabel Green

Our class went on a field trip to our local college to look at the sculptures on campus. My favorite Sculpture was called Steam. This sculpture was the only one that was not solid. It was a whole lot of rocks on a platform. From the rocks came steam. We were able to walk on the rocks. When someone would walk on and around the steam would follow. When we would walk off the steam would us to. It was very fun and cool.

-Annabel green  

Favorite Sculpture

By Annabel Green

-Annabel green  

Article posted April 14, 2009 at 10:11 PM GMT • comment (10) • Reads 102

-Spring break

By Annabel Green

This spring break was very fun. I spent most of my spring break spending time with my family and friends and I also spent a lot of time dancing. This is my spring break. On the first day of spring break (on Saturday) Arwen came over to my house. Outside was very,very hot out. When she got there. We scrapbooked for about one hour. I did a scrapbook page on when I was little at the zoo and Arwen just put pictures of her and her family on different pages, put glitter and cool paper on the pages to. After that we played out side on a very cool swing thing. After a while we were getting bored so we walked down to Reepicheep's house (Which is just down the street) and asked if she could play. She could. When we got back to my house we wanted to get wet. We asked my mom if we could wash her car. Of course she wanted us to. My mom put soap in a bucket and got to hose out. We had a water war. When we were done, we went in my hot tub. There we played truth or dare. Soon Arwen’s mom came and picked up arwen. When she was gone I walked reepicheep home. After that I just played outside and went to my brothers sport practices.

The next two days were quiet sunny. On Monday I went to dance. I was practicing for my part in Swan Lake. One Tuesday I went over to my friends house. Her name in bailey. When I was over there we went on a bike ride and played on the computers. At about 5 o’clock p.m. I got a call saying that I was going to spend the night. I was happy. We played more and at about 6 o’clock p.m. we had KFC. Later that night we watched the movie blades of glory. The next day it was rainy and gray. At about 9:30 a.m. my mom picked me up. On wed. it was still rainy so I stayed home and read a book. The next day I played with my brother and I went to dance. On Friday my dad came home from work (he works out of town) we spent time together and watched a lot of movies. That night we watched ‘Yes Man’. In the morning my dad was cleaning his car, so I watch a movie. When I was done I played outside and watched my sister. Later I went to my moms work. That night we painted eggs. on Easter morning we had a egg hunt. We went to church and when we got home we had lunch and I played in my room. And then the next day I went to school.

The Best winter break.

For me the best thing about beak was... That my baby sister was born. My baby sister being born was the best thing because #1. Because I got to go to Seattle. The day she was born we got to sit in very cozy chairs and watch movies. After she was born I liked it because we got to see my grandma and grandpa, My uncle, My oldest brother, and all my moms old friends.  #2. I got to play with her for 2 weeks.

Do you think this is the best winter break? I do!

By, Annabel green

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 05:40 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 121

For me the best thing about beak was... That my baby sister was born. My baby sister being born was the best thing because #1. Because I got to go to Seattle. The day she was born we got to sit in very cozy chairs and whach movies. After she was born i liked it becaues we got to see my grandma and grandpa, My uncle, My oldest brother, and all my moms old friends.  #2. I got to play with her for 2 weeks.

Do you think this is the beszt winter break? I do!

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 08:29 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 103

Tweety is one my best friends on dragonblogs. She has the same birthday as me. She was also in my class last year. We were best friends then too. She is real funny. She loves to eat tacos. Her favorite book saga is Twilight. (Same as me). And has a sibling in 7th grade, (Like me.)

Swindle is another one of my best friends. She is has been in my class 2 times not counting this year. Her favorite book saga is twilight (like me). She likes to play with her friends. Her favorite colors are purple and green.

Arwen is another one of my best friends. She loves to play sports. At this time our moms are both pregnant. I am going to have a sister and she is going to have a brother.  She loves having friends over and goes to the same church as me.

Timbletack is my last best friend. She dances with me. She loves to hang out with her friends. Her birthday is a day after tweety’s and mine. She likes the shoes Air Walks.    

Dialoue from Twilight  by, Stephenie Meyers

1. " You don't care if i'm a moster? If i'm not human" edward said in a dark voice

2."Does it matter" Jacbo said in a husky  voice

3."Seventeen" Edward answered promtly

4." He said we weren't Dangous?" his voice was deeply skeptical.

5. "Easy for you!" He amened, toching my nose with his fingertip.         

My mother drove me to the airport with the windows rolled down. We were in Paris on a sunny day. I was going to my best friend’s house for the summer. She lives in New York. I still sort of live there. See me and my mom travel everywhere. We own a house in New York, but we only go there two times a year. So I decided I would spend a month with my friends. Their names are Hannah, Penny and Martha. My name is Abby.

About 30 minutes latter I was on the plane to New York City. Most of the time on the plane I just read Breaking dawn By, Stephenie Meyers. For the other 20 minutes I was listening to “The River flows threw you”. Finally I got off the plane. Hannah and Penny were screaming when they first saw me. I was so happy to be with my best friends again. I ran to go hug them.

“I missed to soooooo much,” I said, half laughing half crying, “Where’s Martha?”

“Oh! She didn’t want to come” Penny whispered backing off me.

“ Why” I questioned

“ Oh she is different now,” Hannah said all most disappointed like she wished I had not brought it up, “ But Let’s not let that ruin out time together”

“Ok! Where 1st?” I asked, as we started walking to go get my things.

“ Well, There’s a new outlet mall on main street. But if you want to go drop you things off at my new apartment we can” Hannah said grabbing one of my suit cases.

To be continued

One day I called my friend Samantha and asked her if she had watched the movie “The Knotted Yarn” She said she had not but her mom had picked it out at the movie store. I told her I liked that movie. After we talked for a while I roller skated to her house and stopped at a stop sign. When I saw her I waved at her than tripped over the sidewalk. When I got up I rubbed my knee and tasted the blood. When I got inside the floors were wet so I slipped and grabbed my friend’s pant and they fell down. When she fell down her dog whizzed on her leg. When he wagged his tail it hit her in the head. Her neighbors stared at them threw the open front door because her pant were down. Her brother cheered from the top of the stairs. Her mom baked cookies and peeled them from the pan. That night they both dreamed that someone tracked them down.

By Annabel green

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 07:47 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 85

my baseball team is the beast. my team wears green. my team has lots of speed. Our home feild is by the beach. My mom always brings a bell.  I play left feild.

One time i lose two teeth while playing a game. i bled and bled and bled all the way tell i got outside on the street. my team was sorry that i got hit by that ball.

Annabel green

My favorite thing that I ate at thanksgiving was the Stuffing and the German Chocolate cake. Now I will tell you all about these wonderful things I had the night of thanksgiving. First the thing was the stuffing. The stuffing smelled almost like mashed potatoes ( but that might just be because it was right by the mashed potatoes). The was taste was undesirable. The rest of dinner was fine. But now to the German Chocolate cake.

The cake was layered one layer of cake. One layer of frosting. Than one more layer of cake and all covered in frosting. We each got a big part of the cake and two scoops of ice cream. The cake was better than any cake you have ever SEEN or tasted. The ice cream made it wet (which was just what it needed) the frosting was amazing. Better than amazing. That was my favorite things I had at thanksgiving.

This week I got something new. I got a new bed. A lady at the store helped me pick it out. as soon as i steped in, I knew I would find the just right bed for me. In the store there were only a few man in black coats and two ladys at the front desk. one of the ladys had on a blue suit with a purple top. the other one had a black shirt and a blue jean. when i walked to the front desk the one with the black shirt asked if i needed any help. I said yes and we waled over to the west side of the building. As we walked i peeked in to the other rooms. After 1 hour of looking at beds. i found the best one. i left and now the bed is in my house. The End

in class we are learning about polygons. polygons are shapes that only have staight lines and has to have 3 of more sides. a  hexagon is a polygon. we are learning how to put polygons on grids. we go on Geo-Leo. this is a computer promgram that teachs us about polygons and coordinate grids. different angles that make different Triangles or squares. now i will talk about The different kinds of triangles.

There are many different kinds on triangles that are different because of there sides and angles. if onw of the angles is 90 degrees than the traingle is called a right triangle. if all the sides are the same and all the angles are the same size than the triangle is called a Equilateral Triangle. if two of the sides are the same than it is called a isosceles triagngle. and the last kind is a scalene triangle which is a triangle that none of the sides are the same and none of the angles are the same.

and last  i will tell you about coordinate grids. coordinate grids are grids that have four different spaces. to tell the differents of the spaces is two lines one line is called the y. that is the line that runs up and down. the other line is called the x. this is the line that runs side to side. to know where things are there are different #'s run down the sides of the x and y lines. to find a place on the grid you have to read a set of #'s that look like this. [40,60]. the #'s are all different.

Bye!

Article posted November 6, 2008 at 08:16 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 100

I have a horse that likes to neigh. The horse  rides  on a sleigh. one time my horse and i rode on a feight train. on the train we had to play a game called eat the hay. When we got off we found a stary cat. we weight her. she was eight pounds. when we got to a hotel, the cat found some prey. i did not like the rules, but i had to obey them. that night i had some steak. when i went to bed i had to pray. i had a great time.

The end

I am a mailman. I live on a train. I like to make things out of clay. I get paid $10.00 an hour. I own a snail. I have to pay for all my food. If you knew me a lot you would here me say " My life is a fairy tale." I like to get grapes. I like to shave. My favorite animal is a whale. I know a dog with no tail. I know a cat that likes to play.  Today I like to eat food.  I must go do my job. bye.

The end

My brothers name is Jack. One day with the   of 10/9/08, he was going to ask his friend to race him for a hat that was in his lap. but he was glad he didn't becaues his friend was going to slap him for nothing. He stayed home safe in his cape. The next day he went on a plane. when he got off he ran fast  down a path. he stopped at a sign that said "he must pass this flag to go to the house" Then he passed the flag and took a page from a book and gave it to me for my birthday.

One day my family went to a sale by the lake. when we got there, we saw a sailboat that fell over, we laughed at this. i was glad i wore a cap becaues it started to rain. we had to wait in a shaded place tell the rain stopped. when we left we saw big waves.

The next day we had a bake sale at my school. i sat down to wait for some one to buy my cookies. the cookies were on a flat tray. My friend made a cake. a boy in my class had a pail of browies. i taped a sign that said "Open". In late afternoon our teacher said " You Can go Home". when i got home i painted my nails. 

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:32 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 102

Once on a dark night in New York City a baby girl was born. 2 hours after her birth her family and her loaded into a car. The air inside was Fresh. Her bare skin was wrapped in a pink blanket. Her mom her in her arms. on the way back to her new home she saw her 1st star. Her hair was brown. when they got inside her house, her mom sat in a chair and read some cards. The cards were filled with happy thoughts. As the baby slept, her family shared her as they passed her around. Around 9:00pm her mom went to bed and the rest of the family heard a bark from the dog next door. when it started to rain everyone went to bed. The baby slept with a small teddy bear.

The end

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 04:41 AM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 109

MY FAVORITE HOILDAYS

By, Annabel green

My first favorite holiday is Christmas. I love Christmas because you get lots of presents and lots of family time. I spend Christmas with my mom, dad, 2 brothers and my Uncle. My Uncle comes up from the Tri Cities. He comes the day before Christmas Eve. I also like making gifts for other people. I make cookies and cards for lots of people. I also make crafts for people. My mom and I bake many things for Christmas. We bake things like, Cookies, magic bars, brownies, and homemade candy bars.

My second favorite holiday is Halloween. I love Halloween because you get to dress up and you get lots of candy. I like to dress up in funny things. Like this year I am a Cheerleader that has a broken leg because I fell off the top of the Primend. One of my brothers is being a wolf. My oldest brother is not dressing up. I use my pillowcase as a bag. (It holds a lot of candy).

My Third favorite holiday is 4th of July. This is my third because you get to send time with your family and get to watch or light fireworks. On the 4th of July, my family goes to my Uncles (the one we talked about earlier). Where he lives there is an all day fair. There are tons of things you can do and play and buy. My brother and I always go to the playhouse 1st. it is down by a lake. One year we even camped there over night.

Those are my top 3 favorite holidays. What are yours? 

my # is even

my # is a factor of 10,000

My # is greater than 1,000

My # is 4 digtes

my # is a mulitple of 15

My # is a factor of 330

my # 3 is a three diget #

The sum of my # is 12

I am a Monkey. my name is Edward. I am 18 years old. i go to a monkey high school. I live  in a different world than you. i live in a different  univize than you. i live on a plant called Muey. Muey is covered with jugles and praies, thats it. I love muey. there is a family that rules muey. there is a king, a queen and a princess. the kings names is fredward. the queens name is marley and the pricesses name is Bella. my best friends name is mike.One day mike and i were walking to school arcross one of the many praires of muey when a monkey that worked for the kings and queen of muey came running behind us  super fast. he stop when he was about 2 feet in back of us. we turned around when he started to say "The king, The king he wants to say to you he wants to talk to you today after school". mike quickly asked " why what have we donen?" i do not know he would like to see you at 4:00 sharp this afternoon. he wants both of you." the monkey replided, " that is all i can say. bye" then to monkey left running in the diction of the castle. we went to school and waited all day and when the last bell went of we ran and swang as fast as we could and made it in the castle before the clock turned 4:00.

to be contiune.

my number is a multpile of 5

my number is a factor of 20

my number has the sum = 6

my number is greater than 10

what is my number

Article posted October 30, 2008 at 04:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 97

Our class in a better community

Our class is a better community because; we will do things that we agreed to do on 7 different things. The 7 different things were, the hallways, the bathrooms, PE, Homework, Bus, Lunchroom and recess. I will tell you about most of them today. The first one is the hallway.

The hallways are a place were we go to get from places to places. Our agreements were to not say anything when we are in the hallways. There is no reason to because we are only in them for a short period of time that we can talk when we get to the place we are going next. For explain, say we were going to PE. All we have to do is walk a few yards out of our classroom and when we get to the room we can talk if you want. (But in this case I don’t think you should cause we would not get a 5). The discipline is 1. Stay in for recess 2. Go to the back of the line. And more

Now, the next thing is the bathroom. The bathroom has been getting disrespected. So we decided that our rules were to Flush, Don’t litter and No Vandalism. We were willing to put up signs in the bathrooms to help make more people do these things. The discipline is 1. Stay in at recess and clean the bathrooms. 2. Go to the principle. 3. Call home.

The next one is recess. At recess there are things that you can do and things you can’t do. So the rules are simple. Follow the school rules. No kicking, No bad words. No climbing up the slide, none of that. The discipline that we will show to the duties is sat on the wall for the rest of recess. And if it is worst to the principle you go.

Those are some of the things that are going to make our class a better community.

The end

By, Annabel green     

On The weekend of 10-25 and 26-08 I did many things and in this blog I will tell you these things I did. On 10-25-08 I woke up and got dressed. Me and my family went to the stock market and got pumpkins. I got a big fat one and my brother got a tall one. My dad got a fat and tall one. And mom got a middle one. After that we went to the ocean. My brother and I played on the rocks while my mom and dad went on a walk. At 1:30 we meet back up and we had a picnic made by my mom. After we ate my cousin came over. We went to go get costumes. After that my mom and dad and my aunt went out and us kids played on my X-box 360. When my family got back we had a barbeque. The next day we went down to a water fall and had family pictures taken. After that my mom had pictures taken at the ocean. While my mom was at the ocean I went to my brothers basketball game. He won. That night we all craved our pumpkins. 

The end.

Article posted October 23, 2008 at 03:37 AM GMT • comment • Reads 70

Annabel Green

Science

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Write a 150 word + story explaining the water treatment plant

New learning, favorite part and what surprised me.

On 10-22-08 Prof. McG's 5th grade class went to the water treatment plant and wastewater treatment plant. I, Annabel Green, went on this field trip and I will now tell you about my experiences. We started on a studle bus. That had nice seats and feet rests. On the bus we meet Miss. Drizzle and Miss. Sprinkle and learned the watershed song. Our 1st stop was in basin 1. There we drew a picture of what our watershed in city litmus looked like. When we were done we got back on the bus and watched a short movie on what we would see next at the water treatment plant.

When we got to the treatment plant. We took a seat in the front room. There miss. Drizzle talked to us about what we are going to do next. Then we split into two groups, one with miss. Drizzle and one with miss. Sprinkle. I went with miss. Drizzle.

We 1st went up stairs where we sat and talked about our watershed and where we get out water from. To make asking questions fun. At the beginning of each station we had a short interview. Next we went to the mixing chamber. We there talked about the alum and pyolen. These are to camicals that atrack to dirt that makes them in to big chucks. After that we went in to a different room and learned about soda ash. They put soda ash into the water to make it don’t so sour. Then we went into the filter room where we learned about the 3 layers in the water that filter it. There is on the top a layer of ash or coal. The water can easily get though this but not the big chucks that were maked in the mixing chamber. The second layer was of sand and the last lyare of rock.after that we went down under and learned about the pipes and where they go.then we looked at a modle of our watershed and last we made our our water treatmeant plant.

When all these was done we went outside and ate our lunches. My fasvorite part was making our own water treatment plant and looking at the modle. I was surprised me was that one of the things they use to clean the water is coal. A new learning is that they color code there pipes.

After we had lunch. We went to the wastewater treatment plant. We 1st went in, sat down and miss. Drizzle had anthor talk with us. This time it was a learning talk. She showed us all the different steps the water will go though and what the look like before and after they go thogh the step. Then we went out side where it did not smell good at all. We got in our groups once more.

My group, first went to where they take the screen out. We saw all the big things that were taken out of the water. Many years ago, a man would have to go in knee hith dirt water and remove the big things. Now machines do this. When we were done we went to a room where they took out all the small things like peas, corn and chewed up gum. Next we went on to the stinkiest place yet, the primary. In the primary they let the water sit and after it sits for a long time scum rises to the top and sludge drops to the bottom. A machine takes this scum off. After it goes though the primary it goes though the secondary where the same things happen but they had chemicals added. Last it goes though the chorin. It looks like a maze. look

Ocean exit                                                                       pipes enter                

the water after goes to the bay. Soon after we went back in the front and bored the bus. Only it wouldn’t start so we played a few games tell our new bus came. And that was the end of our trip.

By, Annabel green

Article posted October 22, 2008 at 04:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uu17h2kL78

On October 14th, 2008 i read Fight for life, By, Laurie Halse Anderson. it is an Vet  Volunteers book. the Vet Volunteer is Named Maggie. The promble in the book is that people are having puppy mills in the town. ( a puppy mill is when people that only care about money breed unheathly dogs and sale them sick.) Maggie and her grandma have to save these pups befor there are no more. gram owns a Vet. downtown. the only one in town. her house is also the vet. Maggie's family died when she was a baby and gram took her in. now maggie and gram and three helpers have to save these pups.

I am Reading the Wizard of Oz.. I picked this book because i just love the movie. the book is By, L. Frank Baum. I am At the Part When she is still in Munchkin Land. she just meet Ginda the good which of the North. and she just killed the evil which of the east.  While i was reading i meet her family and the munchkins. now she is going to meet the scarecrow. which is the chaper i am on, Called "How Dorothy saved the scarecrow. 

Annabel Green 

Our animal is:

1. it is a rodent.

2. it can be a pet.

3. they have a tail the size of it self.

4. they can live in your walls of your house.

done by, ThimbleTack, Annabel Green and squirtle

You can enter the text of your blog here!

My Animal:

1.       Total body length, from tip of the nose to tip of the tail, is from 150 to 200 cm.

2.       There coat can be the colors white, brown, black and gray

3.       Males are, on average, larger than females.

4.       They are part of the dog family.

My Animal:

1.       Can be the length of from 65cm to 150cm.

2.       The tail is an extra 11 to 19 cm.

3.        They have short ears and can be colors like brown and black.

4.       They are part of the cat family.

what is my animlal?

here is a link to help you! http://www.biokids.umich.edu/critters/

comment me if you know. plese leave a link.

The view from the cherry tree is a book that i have read that i think is amazing. it is kind of scary and some people think it is confuesing. but i think that it is a little mystery that would love to slove. the view from the cherry tree is a story about a cat named s.o.b and a boy. he and his cat have an amazing jouny though a week of dister. the boy sits up in a cherry tree. the view looks right in too an old ladies houes. one day he was sitting up in the cherry tree and someone killed her and no one will listen to him. help this boy and his cat go though many hard changels.

-annabel greens 

Dear world.

here are three people that i found that have things in common with me around the world:

Baker, from Mrs. Markwarts class. and we both like to travle and are crazy and out going lastwe both like to read and one of our favorite books is  The Thief Lord.

Travlegirl is another one. we have a couple of things common. we both like to travle,do math, and hang with our friends at the mall. we both have dogs and like to run cross country.

Tristan, we both like the wii and and my brothers name is tristan.

-Annabel green

Article posted September 12, 2008 at 09:59 PM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 97

MY favorite thing about this year is 3 things. one thing is we get to do Dragon Blogs. before i had never made a blog before. and now i have made a coulpe of blog articles and my own blog page. and the second thing is that we can be on the computers so much. i mean i have been on a computer before. but before i only went to the computer lad one time a week and now we are on the computers everyday. but only at the computer lab 3 days a week. the last thing is that this year we are going to mountain school. and those the 3 things i am looking forward too this year.

I am reading The House on the Guff. it is about britt and her oler brother bran. They just moved to Florida. the book  is about how bran found a summer job to help pay for things whlie there mom is still at school. but when Bran starts working Britt starts to wounder if they are really mean't to be here. she starts to study about the history in Florida. now she is trying get out of there. but her mom says no and buys a biger house on the Guff. and things start to get real creepy. things strat to change and her brother is doing some weid things around britt. she hpoes she can make her family leave before they all get stuck here forever.  

Article posted September 11, 2008 at 08:15 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 101

I Have three pets, one dog, one cat, and one fish. My favorite color is blue and cream white. my favorite animal is a tigon. my favorite website neopets.com. my favorite book is Just listen. my favorite thing to do is swim and dance. my favorite letter is H.

http://apps.rockyou.com/fxtext.swf?ID=38888729&nopanel=true&stage=true" quality="high"  scale="noscale" width="547.325" height="132.16875" wmode="transparent" name="rockyou" type="application/x-shockwave-

Article posted September 3, 2008 at 11:23 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 48

of your blog here!

Article posted September 3, 2008 at 07:58 PM GMT • comment (8) • Reads 129

I picked Annabel Green becaues she is most like me in my favorite book I am now reading. She is a 16 years old and goes to martian high school.  picked her becaues she is very funny,Smart and out going (Just like me). Annabel Green is from the book Just listen. Just listen is about Annabel Green and her life changing friendship break up. friends forever one summer, enemies the next. the story is about her becoming to be honest and tell the story how her and Sopie's friendship broke so easy. Annabel Green is know for 2 things. #1 She is a model at Lakeform Mall.Her number one fan is Marolly. who is your all the way number one fan in modeling . her room is filled every inch of modeling posters and pictures and every month her and her friends have a modeling party. #2 her sister has a sickest and everyone knows about it. her sister has a bad eating disorder.

Hope you enjoy reading Just Listen

Signed,

Annabel Green

RockYou FXText