Annabel green-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Article posted May 26, 2009 at 10:13 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 49

THE

DECLARATION OF INDPENDENCE

IN CONGRESS. May 22, 2009.

The unanimous Declaration of the fifty united States of America,

Our fifty states of America have decided that we would like to become independent nation. We would like to because you are making unfair and selfish laws. We believe we should be able to run our government. You haven’t even been here and you think you know what is best for us but you don’t.

A good government has laws that most of the population of the country agrees with. They also have understanding reasons to raise taxes. They also treat their fellow citizens nice and don’t send people to tell us what to do. They have fair and unselfish laws. A good government also doesn’t send soldiers to kill innocent people under your law. That is what we believe a good government is.   

We believe you are being very unfair by having us house your British soldiers and even sending them over. You are also being selfish by rising taxes for no reason. We dumped your English tea into the oceans because your taxes are so unfair and we did not want to sell or buy your British tea or sugar. We will sell our tea and sugar that is made in our new world. We also hate having our government run by someone that has never even been here. You have made us hate you even more since have sent over your British soldiers. We would like to be free and happy country.      

Signed,  John Hancock              

Annabel green

John Adams               Benjamin Franklin

Favorite Sculpture

By Annabel Green

Our class went on a field trip to our local college to look at the sculptures on campus. My favorite Sculpture was called Steam. This sculpture was the only one that was not solid. It was a whole lot of rocks on a platform. From the rocks came steam. We were able to walk on the rocks. When someone would walk on and around the steam would follow. When we would walk off the steam would us to. It was very fun and cool.

-Annabel green  

Favorite Sculpture

By Annabel Green

-Annabel green  

Article posted April 14, 2009 at 10:11 PM GMT • comment (10) • Reads 41

-Spring break

By Annabel Green

This spring break was very fun. I spent most of my spring break spending time with my family and friends and I also spent a lot of time dancing. This is my spring break. On the first day of spring break (on Saturday) Arwen came over to my house. Outside was very,very hot out. When she got there. We scrapbooked for about one hour. I did a scrapbook page on when I was little at the zoo and Arwen just put pictures of her and her family on different pages, put glitter and cool paper on the pages to. After that we played out side on a very cool swing thing. After a while we were getting bored so we walked down to Reepicheep's house (Which is just down the street) and asked if she could play. She could. When we got back to my house we wanted to get wet. We asked my mom if we could wash her car. Of course she wanted us to. My mom put soap in a bucket and got to hose out. We had a water war. When we were done, we went in my hot tub. There we played truth or dare. Soon Arwen’s mom came and picked up arwen. When she was gone I walked reepicheep home. After that I just played outside and went to my brothers sport practices.

The next two days were quiet sunny. On Monday I went to dance. I was practicing for my part in Swan Lake. One Tuesday I went over to my friends house. Her name in bailey. When I was over there we went on a bike ride and played on the computers. At about 5 o’clock p.m. I got a call saying that I was going to spend the night. I was happy. We played more and at about 6 o’clock p.m. we had KFC. Later that night we watched the movie blades of glory. The next day it was rainy and gray. At about 9:30 a.m. my mom picked me up. On wed. it was still rainy so I stayed home and read a book. The next day I played with my brother and I went to dance. On Friday my dad came home from work (he works out of town) we spent time together and watched a lot of movies. That night we watched ‘Yes Man’. In the morning my dad was cleaning his car, so I watch a movie. When I was done I played outside and watched my sister. Later I went to my moms work. That night we painted eggs. on Easter morning we had a egg hunt. We went to church and when we got home we had lunch and I played in my room. And then the next day I went to school.

The Best winter break.

For me the best thing about beak was... That my baby sister was born. My baby sister being born was the best thing because #1. Because I got to go to Seattle. The day she was born we got to sit in very cozy chairs and watch movies. After she was born I liked it because we got to see my grandma and grandpa, My uncle, My oldest brother, and all my moms old friends.  #2. I got to play with her for 2 weeks.

Do you think this is the best winter break? I do!

By, Annabel green

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 05:40 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 38

For me the best thing about beak was... That my baby sister was born. My baby sister being born was the best thing because #1. Because I got to go to Seattle. The day she was born we got to sit in very cozy chairs and whach movies. After she was born i liked it becaues we got to see my grandma and grandpa, My uncle, My oldest brother, and all my moms old friends.  #2. I got to play with her for 2 weeks.

Do you think this is the beszt winter break? I do!

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 08:29 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 40

Tweety is one my best friends on dragonblogs. She has the same birthday as me. She was also in my class last year. We were best friends then too. She is real funny. She loves to eat tacos. Her favorite book saga is Twilight. (Same as me). And has a sibling in 7th grade, (Like me.)

Swindle is another one of my best friends. She is has been in my class 2 times not counting this year. Her favorite book saga is twilight (like me). She likes to play with her friends. Her favorite colors are purple and green.

Arwen is another one of my best friends. She loves to play sports. At this time our moms are both pregnant. I am going to have a sister and she is going to have a brother.  She loves having friends over and goes to the same church as me.

Timbletack is my last best friend. She dances with me. She loves to hang out with her friends. Her birthday is a day after tweety’s and mine. She likes the shoes Air Walks.    

Dialoue from Twilight  by, Stephenie Meyers

1. " You don't care if i'm a moster? If i'm not human" edward said in a dark voice

2."Does it matter" Jacbo said in a husky  voice

3."Seventeen" Edward answered promtly

4." He said we weren't Dangous?" his voice was deeply skeptical.

5. "Easy for you!" He amened, toching my nose with his fingertip.         

My mother drove me to the airport with the windows rolled down. We were in Paris on a sunny day. I was going to my best friend’s house for the summer. She lives in New York. I still sort of live there. See me and my mom travel everywhere. We own a house in New York, but we only go there two times a year. So I decided I would spend a month with my friends. Their names are Hannah, Penny and Martha. My name is Abby.

About 30 minutes latter I was on the plane to New York City. Most of the time on the plane I just read Breaking dawn By, Stephenie Meyers. For the other 20 minutes I was listening to “The River flows threw you”. Finally I got off the plane. Hannah and Penny were screaming when they first saw me. I was so happy to be with my best friends again. I ran to go hug them.

“I missed to soooooo much,” I said, half laughing half crying, “Where’s Martha?”

“Oh! She didn’t want to come” Penny whispered backing off me.

“ Why” I questioned

“ Oh she is different now,” Hannah said all most disappointed like she wished I had not brought it up, “ But Let’s not let that ruin out time together”

“Ok! Where 1st?” I asked, as we started walking to go get my things.

“ Well, There’s a new outlet mall on main street. But if you want to go drop you things off at my new apartment we can” Hannah said grabbing one of my suit cases.

To be continued

One day I called my friend Samantha and asked her if she had watched the movie “The Knotted Yarn” She said she had not but her mom had picked it out at the movie store. I told her I liked that movie. After we talked for a while I roller skated to her house and stopped at a stop sign. When I saw her I waved at her than tripped over the sidewalk. When I got up I rubbed my knee and tasted the blood. When I got inside the floors were wet so I slipped and grabbed my friend’s pant and they fell down. When she fell down her dog whizzed on her leg. When he wagged his tail it hit her in the head. Her neighbors stared at them threw the open front door because her pant were down. Her brother cheered from the top of the stairs. Her mom baked cookies and peeled them from the pan. That night they both dreamed that someone tracked them down.

By Annabel green

Article posted December 3, 2008 at 07:47 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

my baseball team is the beast. my team wears green. my team has lots of speed. Our home feild is by the beach. My mom always brings a bell.  I play left feild.

One time i lose two teeth while playing a game. i bled and bled and bled all the way tell i got outside on the street. my team was sorry that i got hit by that ball.

Annabel green

RockYou FXText