Annabel green-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

The food that I got to have for thanks giving is alot of things actually. But i had mash potatoes gravy chicken and jello with pie. And alot of other things.

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 08:12 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 122

on thanks giving I went to a casino for my sisters birthday and we had the buffay and they had this gormey mac & cheese with a sprinkle of me kind of herb it would stick to my fork when ever I stuck it in the macoroni

On thanks giving we have so much food. But my favorite food I had at thanks giving was mashed potatoes and gravy. It has a gooey flavor. The potatoes are as white as snow. The gravy is as brown as leaves on a fall day. If you put them to together you would get mashed potatoes and gravy. On thanks giving you can get together with family and friends. You also can play a game to. On thanks giving night you should stay up until 12 in the morning. Then when you go to bed tell you family what you are thankful for. That’s what my family dose. I said I was thankful for my dog. And for my baby brother that my mom is having. On thanks giving I had two family’s over so I got to play with two friends. I would have had family over but I had moved from Iowa so I could not have family over. Remember always be thankful!!!  

Article posted December 10, 2008 at 06:06 AM GMT • comment • Reads 141

This Thanksgiving was great because we had turkey, mash potatoes and green beans but I hate green beans. But the best food was dissert we had apple pie and pumpkin pie my favorite was the apple pie it had whip cream on it .It tasted so good. The whip cream with the apple pie was the best, the pumpkin pie ok but the apple pie so good it was the best pie I ever had in my whole life. We split the apple in half. I like my apples split in half because I like apples. The pumpkin pie it was ok but it was good too. I don’t like pumpkin pie because I hate the taste of it. The best thing was the apple pie. I don’t think that I could have any better apple pie. The turkey was good also it was the best turkey I have ever had.

Article posted December 1, 2008 at 10:15 PM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 130

There was sooooooo much too choose from Turkey/dark meat/light meat, there was stuffing, fruit salad, patatoes.But after diner was my favorite homemade apple pie, the tart apple sweetened with a pinch of sugar with the perfecly brown crust guarding the wonderful gooey middle, it smelt like the sweet smell of a big tall apple tree with a billion apples it looked like it was made in heaven, ahhhhhhhhh and the sweet sound of the crust crunch when you take a tiny bite the best mouthwatering,breathtaking,sweet smelling homemade apple pie it was like a dream when i took my first bite a wonderful dream, that  the best pie in the world i thought to myself dreamy,crunchy but not too much,tartness, apple bits, and the apple sause in between.My dogs were drooling, and when i took my second bite it warmed me

It was Thanksgiving Day I remember all the food that there was.  My favorite is the succulent turkey it was so juicy and good it was sizzling when it came out of the oven. When I bit in to it it was smooth it was like cutting butter with a hot knife. The stuffing was so good to it was really. My favorite was the sparkling cider I had peach and apple grape it was like having the best pop ever. It was so good with every thing put together it tasted great. Then I want to my other grandmas house and had stuffed turkey mash potatoes bread and sparkling peach cider  then we left to go play basket ball at the hoop down the hill we had left over turkey for a week because it was a 25 pound turkey. My  dad at a lot of turkey sandwiches. That was my thanksgiving week end.

Article posted December 1, 2008 at 10:15 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 129

Thanksgiving was great because I stuffed myself with pumpkin pie, apple cider, turkey, cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes. When the turkey came out of the oven the steam engulfed the room washing over everyone. When the cooked turkey came to the table my hand reached out so fast I knocked over my apple cider. I got the warm drumstick with seasoning and juicy meat. And the steamed vegetables were gone before you could get you fork in the bowl. And the pumpkin pie so good it seemed like it was made by god. And the aroma of the food mixed all together was amazing. It was so good my mouth was watering.

Well I hope you liked to here about my thanks giving.

-Torres9

Thanksgiving dinner. A spectacular day for your taste buds. All of that food! My mouth waters just thinking about it. But there is one thing that satisfies me the most on Thanksgiving. The scrumptious pie! All of the glorious flavors! The pie I had on Thanksgiving wasn’t pumpkin pie, but apple pie! It’s perfect for Thanksgiving dinner. Nothing is as American as apple pie! (Other than baseball) This apple pie was brought up by my dad’s parents, Nonna and Grandpa. (Nonna is Italian for grandma)The crust was crisscrossed perfectly, with a dusting of sugar on top. I loved the sound of the crust crackling as my dad cut it. He handed me a sticky slice.  As I bit into it, a blast of savory flavor coated my mouth. The gooey caramel swished around, sticking to anything in its reach, while the warm crust collided with the soft apples. I felt the ice-cream slide down my throat, cooling my throat, hot with apples. I had three sensational servings before my stomach gurgled with satisfaction. I with never forget that first bite of Thanksgiving pie.

-Hedwig

It all started with the soft bubbling and chopping of the tasty food. Our table had to fit twelve people, we had lots of guests over. Including my newly adopted cousins. We had to add a card table, our table wasn't long enough. Someone brought squash pie. It was the best pie I'd ever had! Better than pumpkin pie. (my favorite.) I am not the biggest fan of turkey. I really don't like meat acually. I love the buns, soaked with melting butter. Stuffing, it's good, but I don't really like it. The cornbread was pretty good, except, there were full chunks of corn in there. (And it wasn't hot.) My father made colsla. It is a lot of vegetables mixed together, chopped into tiny pieces. Thanksgiving was great!

-Bex

My favorite thing that I ate at thanksgiving was the Stuffing and the German Chocolate cake. Now I will tell you all about these wonderful things I had the night of thanksgiving. First the thing was the stuffing. The stuffing smelled almost like mashed potatoes ( but that might just be because it was right by the mashed potatoes). The was taste was undesirable. The rest of dinner was fine. But now to the German Chocolate cake.

The cake was layered one layer of cake. One layer of frosting. Than one more layer of cake and all covered in frosting. We each got a big part of the cake and two scoops of ice cream. The cake was better than any cake you have ever SEEN or tasted. The ice cream made it wet (which was just what it needed) the frosting was amazing. Better than amazing. That was my favorite things I had at thanksgiving.

What does your favourite food mean to you? Some people might be worried about their favourite food beacuse they might think like this: If I was forced to eat only my favourite food it better be something I would not get tired of the taste for a long time beacuse I ate so much.  Don't think like that.  Mine is sushi. Good ricey sushi. jukcey cucumber sour fish. spicey wasbi. Good wasbi. I can eat more wasbi than ginger really. Wasbi is a good, really very super spicy musterd. So good on sushi. Sushi so yum o. Just think about it, cool refreshing water on the cucumber. good sticky rice. Juicey fish. And burning wasbi.  Whic reminds me of a game. It called: Sushi so yum o. Kinda like rock paper sisscors. You can be rice, fish, cumcumber, or wasbi, this is a four player game. you stand back a few feet, two people on a team. next to each other and face to face. each team dicides on rice, fish, wasbi, or cucumber.  Then, they teams count to three, then each team shows what they diceided. They team that wins takes a few steps back. To get your amount of steps, take the syibles of the thing you used to win. You would get 2 steps from rice. Here are the had motions for each thing. Get your hand in a kinda clawing pose for rice.  Cucumber, make it look liek your holding one end of a cucumber in each hand, Make an invisable fire hose for wasbi, then, put your hands together and move them like a fish for fish, wasbi burns fish, fish takes the water from cucumber,  rice is squished by the weight of cucumber, and rice   makes a mixture out of wasbi. That sounds tasty too. Try it sometimes. To win, Win a round with at least each thing once.

Squirtle your tree climbign adn swimming friend,

My favorite part of Thanksgiving diner is the rolls. They are so tasty and flaky. I love there worm buttery goodness. They are so good you would sit and beg for it like a dog.I also like the mash potatos. they are sooooooooooooooooooo good. One of my favorite parts of thanksgiving is being with my family. But there is always a truble maker. Well he is so mean to me and he calls me and my sister monkey wast (poop) But I don't care that much. I love Thanksgiving its one of the best times of the year!!!

my favourite food is south afacan bergers. we make it with the same spises we make bolltong ( south african  jercey.) and south african sosig. wen we grill it the smell gos into the my room and I run up to the kitkin and ask my dad wen ti is going to be don so I can tere into the berger. It has big josey pates. and soft buns coverd with a sea of buter. And betwen the buns ther are sweet timatos with worm meltid chees.

This article is about my favorite Thanksgiving food. I think my favorite Thanksgiving food is the drumstick. I like how you can hold the drum stick in your hand and eat at the delicious turkey. I like the mashed potatoes because the are creamy and have a delicious taste. Especially if you add gravy to the mashed potatoes. And the crescent rolls are really great too. I love the warm and great bread with the gravy you can add.

Also, I like to add butter in the middle of the crescent roll. Thanksgiving dinner was always a favorite to me! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!:)

Article posted December 1, 2008 at 09:49 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 164

My favorite dish at thanksgiving was…

The sweet potatoes! My mom and grandma worked really hard on them. And it was worth it!

The marshmallows on the top were a golden brown. I’d say it was roasted to perfection. Even when it come out of the oven it WAS MOIST. The yams added the final touch. They made the whole combination with the marshmallows a wonderful mouth watering, delicious treat. Why I liked it!? Duh! My MOM MADE IT WITH THEIR LOVE! And My mom didn’t get the yams out of a metal can! She didn’t get it out of a can at all! My grandma got them from a friend and she used them to make the delicious, soft, scrumptious base! The marshmallows were mini. Soft and squishy, just came out of the bag! MMMMMMMMM! So…? The marshmallows were tender, they were roasted to perfection, the result was golden brown mini marshmallows neatly sprinkled onto the home  grown yams. Put it in the oven! And it’s delicious!

Hi world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lyra here you probibly had thancksgiveing dinner not to long ago heres about what I had.

You probly heard most pepoele had turkey.  Well thats one of the things i had!!!  I also had smashed potatos, cranberry sauce, and gravey to top it all.  It was so creamy and juicy and rich it was like eating at a fancy reastrount sorry if i am makeing you hungry but dude it was so amazing the chewy turkey the gooey cranberry sauce the outstanding smashed potatos and the creamy gravey!!!!!! I was so hungry i had two helpings!!! It was like nothing I'd ever imagine!!!!!!!!!!  If you have not eaten lunch yet well GET OUT OF HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sorry to be rude if you have ate lunch wow!! I just ate a ton of it and this is makeing me hungrey!!!!are you happy?  I am!!!see yo!! wow im acting weird today see yo!

on thanksgiving i ate the most dellicouse thing that you would ever eat!!! i had moms home made punkin cheese cake.it was wonderfull!! it was cheese cake that was flaverd punkin!!! and the texsure that is something else. in side it was filled with yummy yummy yummy yummy punkin cheese cake. and on the top of it there was jello it was the best thing i have ever ate!!!!

While I was waiting for dinner to be layed down on the table, I was hypnotized by the smell of the Pumpkin pie, the turkey and  The stuffing. Once Dinner was on the table we bagan to eat. The freshly baked turkey had just came out of the oven, It was cooked to perfection with its golden brown outside, the soft fresh insid and with the gravy, it tasted so good.   The pumpkin pie was made by my Dad's Freind, It was soft, delicious fresh Pie. As soon as you put it in your mouth, you went to heaven. And the stuffing, just thinking about it made my mouth water.          And the Chocolate Pudding cake was chocolatey, smooth, soft and really, really delicious...... 

But my mom and dad ate it all in one night

My favorite Thanksgiving food is warm, buttery mashed potatos. The smell of it makes me water for more of that creamy senastion. The taste of the gravy and mashed potatos makes my taste buds have a dinner buffet and then want more. The melty, creamy butter on the potatos justs melts in my mouth. I always like Thanksgiving Day. What kind of food do you like in thanksgiving? 

Carne Asada is sooo good when my mom is cooking carne asada you can hear the grill sizzle. When my mom is cooking carne asada you can smell the of jucie carne asada. You can eat it alot of different ways.For example,you can eat it plain , or with bread, or with a tortia. Any way you can injoy eating carne asada with anything the carne asada will taste good with. 

By: Reepicheep

On thanksgiving I was part of making 2 different salads. The first salad I made was a fruit salad. The fruit in the salad was ripe and delicious in the salad was margarine oranges, small kiwi fruit, apples and bananas. The whipping cream was the sweet sensation that pulled it all together. When it was done that whip cream had covered the fruit so all it looked like was lumps of whip cream. I also made a green salad. When we sat down at the table there were tons of turkey, dark and light meat. The mash potatoes melted in your mouth. The creaminess of the mash potatoes and the richness of the gravy was delicious. I was glad I didn’t have to eat the green beans. The sparkling cider was tart. I got to have as much as I wanted. The desert was spectacular. There was apple pie, pumpkin pie, apple cobbler, blueberry cobbler and my favorite, black berry cobbler.

RockYou FXText