Annabel green-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Goosebumps The scarecrow walks at midnight...

by gabby

I am reading The scarecrow walks at midnight . By R.L.Stine and it is sort of scary. You should read it too=http://!!!

-Gabby

hi world you now my book out side of school is a book called Betty and Veronica its really funny and if you read bone books its kinda like that exept little storys in one big book my favorite one so far was little Betty im the baby sitter

this is the second reading response but im reading the same book so i can tell you this. its a really good book and you should read it!!!

I am reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallaws. I can not really write that much because it would completely give away the book! But I can tell you that Harry is talking with Dumbledore discusing him and Voldomort. Mostly the twin cores in their wands. He is getting to know much more about the deathly hallows. I am ALMOST done! More then last time!

-Bex

Article posted October 15, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 45

Tom sawer is a kid that likes to play prakes on people and make other people do his work. it is a very old book by mark twain.

Righ now I'm reading a book called Charlie Bone and the time twister. It's a pretty good book and there's more books becuase it's a seiries. There's alot of adventure and bravery and a lot going on in one boys life. The first book is called midnight for Charlie Bone.

On October 14th, 2008 i read Fight for life, By, Laurie Halse Anderson. it is an Vet  Volunteers book. the Vet Volunteer is Named Maggie. The promble in the book is that people are having puppy mills in the town. ( a puppy mill is when people that only care about money breed unheathly dogs and sale them sick.) Maggie and her grandma have to save these pups befor there are no more. gram owns a Vet. downtown. the only one in town. her house is also the vet. Maggie's family died when she was a baby and gram took her in. now maggie and gram and three helpers have to save these pups.

Article posted November 8, 2008 at 03:45 AM GMT • comment • Reads 49

Dorothy finally made it to Emerald City, and now when she's all happy and joyful, guess what?! She has to go kill a witch Wohoo! Yeah! A wonderfu surprise for her! Then on the way to kill the witch, Dorothy is attacked! I don't remember what by, but she was attacked! Then after they got around that obstacle, guess what?! THEY WERE ATTACKED AGAIN! THIS TIME BY KILLER BEE'S! But the Tinman shielded everyone, and the bee's died without their stinger's. Then.... That's were I stopped. SORRY!!!!

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 08:28 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 44

Hi! It is me Pikachu of Dragonville! I am going to tell you about the book I am reading. It is called The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. It is by L. Frank Baum. The book has 181 pages of pictures and the story. One page is the " About the author" page! I am on page 32. To recap the story. Dorothy is a girl. That lives with her uncle and aunt on a farm in Kansas. She also has a dog named Toto. A cyclone carries her house away with her and Toto inside. She ends up in Munchkin Land. Glenda the good witch gave Dorothy silver shoes to wear. Glenda told her that the way to Emerald City was to follow the yellow brick road. While on the yellow brick road she befriends a scarecrow. The scarecrow went with Dorothy because he wantde brains. Next Dorothy meets the Tin Woodman. He follows along because he wants a heart. Then they are attacked by a lion, but he isn't so vicious! So the lion joins the party because he wants courage!!$is good!

Hi world!

Well, I just finished my other book. This book I'm reading now is called Marley, a dog like no other It is soooooo cute! It's about a little dog that causes madness! He may start out real small but trust me, he won't stay like that forever! It's all about Marley learning how to behave and be a good dog. He is so cute when little. (the book includes pictures) well, bye!

THE BOOK I AM READING IS THE DOLL PEOPLE/MEANEST DOLL IN THE WORLD. IT IS ABOUT TWO DOLLS WHO GOT IN THERE OWNERS BACKPACK AND GO TO SCHOOL WITH HER. BUT IN THE DOLL WORLD IF THE HUMMENS SEE YOU MOVING THE THE DOLLHAS TO GO THE A DOLL PEN FOR 24 HOURS. YOU SHOUD REALLY READ THIS BOOK!

Hey world, I am here to tell you about an amazing book it is called Flyte. It is by Angie Sage she is a very discriptive writer. I highly reccomend this book. I like Septimus because he is very risky and exciting. Also it is about a 12 year old boy who is naturally good at magyk. Thats how they spell it. he needs to accomplish a very risky task to save himself and his family.

that is my book report I hope you read this book.

-Torres9

i am reading the book new moon.I really like this book alot,it is very suspensful and it burries me in it!!!! too other resons why i would recomend this book is because it is part of a series and it is fiction and has a lot of action and alot of romance and i like all three of the genres. here is summery; Bella (the main charactor) is in love with a vampire named edward.but when he thinks their love is too dangoruse he decides for her own good.when she becomes friends with jacob that he is a monster as well!!! does she find love or another promblem?

I am reading a book called The cat in the crypt.

It is about a cat who's owner died, she is a mysterious cat,  She is a creamish tan colored cat with blue silver eyes.

A girl is trying to save her, but she disapears whenever she tries.

I have never read a book like this before. Dive is so astonishing to read. It starts out with four normal teens that are really board. Then when they meet this weird captan takes them on an adventure for treasure. But something is straing about him something odd. They do nto know alot about him. But they know for shure that he is not a good guy.

Fable haven. fable haven is my favorite series. my secend favorite is bone, then harry potter

Hi! Its Roberto! Right now I am reading Goal 2! It is the book of the next movie! The first movie was relly good! I cant wait intell The next movie comes out. It is about Santigo Munez who plays soccer for New Castle United who is recruited to Real Madrid the best soccer team in the World! People that like soccer will love this book! I hope you read my bolg!

Your friend Roberto

I am reading the year of the dog.It is the year of the dog! When Pacy's (Gracy) mom tells that this is a good year for friends, family, and "finding herself," Pacy begins serching right away. As the year of the gose on, she stuggles to find her talent, deals with dissapointment, makes a new best friend, and discovers just why the year of the dog is a lucky one for her after all.

Dive is about 4 kids on adventure to find the treasure. But their challenge is to avoid great white sharks. At the the end they all go home safe.

By Luke

(Spelling and typing by Prof. McG)

Im reading the Lost Boy it is about a boy that is a foster child he has a hard life.His father is a fireman and his mom does not have a job.His mom does not like him at all.His name is David.He does not get much food he get food from his brothers.

RockYou FXText