-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Article posted May 8, 2009 at 08:07 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 195

My Favorite Sculpture

Are class recently went on a field trip. We went there to see some amazing sculptures. My favorite had to be the sculpture that most people say looks like Darth Vader on one side and what might be a great white shark from another angle. But it actually was a sculpture of some kind of cube thingy, with holes in the sides.  It looks really cool and I hope maybe you came see some of the amazing sculptures that we saw.  

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 07:41 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 88

My friend Hedwig and I were preparing to go on a trip to a famous trail near a volcano that was no longer active. But it was right next to the infamous trail where some one got lost on the trail and went insane. As we lifted the last of the boxes in to the car Madeline grunted, “I hate gravity.” “You’re just not able to lift any thing over ¼ of your weight.” I teased. I flashed her a smile. “Ha, ha,” she said.

Once we got the majority of the stuff into the car our moms drove us to where we had to start walking. The trip was just for me, Hedwig and our moms. Hedwig and I carried the lighter things while our moms carried the major bags. “Remember, kids stay close together and this trio is to educate you about nature, not for playing around.”

“Oh, and don’t break anything, this is a national park.”

That night we slept in a cave because somebody forgot to pack the tents. Luckily, the park was full of cavities in the earth. (Otherwise known as caves.)

We all fell asleep listening to the sounds of the forest.

***

As we woke up we noticed a gray mist had fallen over the camp. Our moms suddenly appeared through the fog. Their faces looked as gray as the weather.

“Bad news kids, we’re on the infamous trail, and we can’t find our way out.”

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 07:58 PM GMT • comment (7) • Reads 82

I looked at all cows holding axes. It all started with my big class riding on two different buses. We were going to the farms owned by Mr. and Mrs. Clanks. And as we pulled up to the barns we saw them. Mrs. Clanks had the biggest lashes I have ever seen in my life! And you wouldn't  belive what Mr. Clanks looked like! H ehad the largest glasses I had ever seen. "I see why they fell in love with eachother," my friend whispered to me.

Mrs. Clanks had this stuff all over her apron that looked like it came from dirty dishes. Both of them most go to 10 churches each. "I like to do science," said Mr. Clanks in a high and squaky voice. " Jus don't go in to my barn over yonder," he pointed to a barn of to his left, " thats where I do I my expirements on cows." His wife gave him a nasty glance and he quickly stamered " Uh.. I mean where I experiment on uh, uh..." he looked down at his shoes and started naming of things that rymned with cows " Mows, blows, bows, bows! Yeah where I work on bows!" "Um, like on a ship?" a kid named Billy asked. "Um... Yes." said Mr.Clanks. in not knowing voice. I had an idea.

AparentlyMrs. Clanks waches alot of movies. She made us watch like 5 movies. Even though I didn't like the movies she kept talking in the mddle of the movies and giving away the only good parts. Then she showed us her really ugly dresses. Really the only fun part was wehn we saw some really cute baby chicks.  When no one was looking me and my friend slipped away to the barns. The one with the cows.

What we saw when we opened the door was so horrififing and well, just plain weird. A bunch of cows were standing there. Then we all freaked out and ran away and cows took over the world. THE END.                 

My number puzzles                                                  1. I am a multiple of 50                              

2. I am less then 500                                 

3. if I multiple myslef by two you get 360

4. I am a factor of 720                                

5. The sum of my digits is 9                    

1.IT's a multiple of 5 

2. My number is a factor of 300.

3. It's more then 100.

4. It's odd and it can't be 50.

5. The sum of my digits is 6.  

Article posted October 30, 2008 at 02:11 AM GMT • comment • Reads 74

Our Classroom is a Better Community

Because…

Our classroom is becoming a better place because we are going over the things that could be better in our classroom. My group has worked on the lunch room today and the other day we all [all of our class] thought of things that we could do better in class, like how everyone should do their part to help clean up, don’t leave early, etc.

Today we worked on the subject of the lunch room problem. I don’t know if your lunchroom is as crazy as ours, but people have thrown food, haven’t said too many nice things to the teachers/lunchroom helpers and even some bad language has been heard. One of the worst places in the school would have to be the buses.

Many stories have been told about behavior on the bus. Most of them are pretty bad. We really need to work on the bus problem. Kids shout, yell bad words and do some pretty bad things on the bus, including tripping people who walk by and offending other people.

So maybe one day we can fix all the things and make the whole school a better community

The Book I'm reading writing right now is called Charlie Bone and the castle of mirrors. You can propebly tell that I like the Charlie Bone series. Right now I in book 4. The Charlie Bone books are realy good books full of adventure, danger, exitment and of course a few laughs. It'll have you reading all night!

Luckly I had a pretty good weekend, well there was a lot  of travling. Me and my family went to vist my grandparents who live fairly far a way from me, a good 2 hours and 30 min. Well, the hole way there I read, drew nd of course slep a little. When we finally got there I was showered in hugs and kisses. But by the time I got there it was already 6 o'cloak. So it was dinner and to bed. Then we left the next day way later then we hoped. So when we got home we were all tired. And that was pretty much my weekend. 

Righ now I'm reading a book called Charlie Bone and the time twister. It's a pretty good book and there's more books becuase it's a seiries. There's alot of adventure and bravery and a lot going on in one boys life. The first book is called midnight for Charlie Bone.

Guess my animal

1.     It is 11/2 in. in length.

2.     It is pale gray with two strips on each side of its body and under the strips the body is a whitish color.

3.     It lives in woods or near fresh water shores.

4.     It is found in Michigan.

5.     It can live up to 71/2  months to a year old.

6.     It communicates by odors or smell.

7.     It eats grasses and flower bulbs.

8.     It can move 35 in. in a night.

9.     They become active in warmer days of spring and become inactive in temperatures 41 degrees.

Who I’m I?   

Who am I?

1. I lay eggs and eat eggs.

2. I don't have venom glands.

3. I use my body to constict the the animal until it dies I then eat it.

4. I eat animals whole.

5. I have also adapted to swim in water                                                                

6. who am I.