teacher: Professor McGonagall

One cool thing. 09/16/08
Belle 09/03/08

Hello My name is Lyra.   I am going to tell you my fav video game and my fav Movie and charector from that movie.  First my favorite vidio game is rock band on XBox 360 bacause I love music and i love to pl;ay the drums it awesome i am rally good at singingf and playing the guitar to. I like to play w/ my bro and my dad or mom.  My favorite movie changes alot but now its Twilight twilight is soooooooooooooooooo awesome I love it. My friend Rennesme got her charector from that movie's book.  My fav charector is Bella I love how she is brave enough to face Death to save her mom. BYE!!!!!!!!  

Question: What is your fav video game and why? Do you have have a fav TV chararcter? Why did you choose this character?       

My favorite video game is Mario Party 8 because you can play lots of games and I really really like the varitiy. I always choose the character Yoshi, because he is so cute! 

My favorite T.V character is Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. He is my favorite character because he has such a personality. He walks sort-of funny too!  The whole gang is so awesome! My favorite character from a Movie is Alice from Twilight! Twilight is so cool! Anyway, thats it for now!

-Bex                                           

Article posted April 22, 2009 at 05:38 PM GMT • comment (5) • Reads 86

llmy favorite video game is halo 3 i like halo because of well i don't really know i guess it's because of the pressure sometimes because you've got a sucky weapon and he's got a gravity hammer and he's just about to kill you! ^(..)^

Article posted April 16, 2009 at 10:14 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 118

My favorite video game is PETZ Dogs. Because there is no dyeing and there is a lot of games to play. That is my favorite video game. My second favorite game is Mario party 8. I really like this game because it is a vary fun and is full of games to win. My third is PETZ Horses. I like this as third because it is a challenge to get through the game. You can have 3 foals and 3 horses. The challenge is that after the foals grow up you have to sell them or sell the horse witch is hared because they get sick real easy.     

Hi. I am going to tell you my favorite Video Game and Charcter.

Favorite Video Game.

My Favorite Video Game is Skate2 because it is really fun to get points by crashing in Hall Of Meat. It is also fun to do free skate because you can go any where and do any thing. My favorite charcter on Skate2 is Big Black because he bounses around. My favorite place on Skate2 is the Dam. On Youtube I saw someone do the coven all the way down the Dam!

My favorite Carton charcter is Ronaldinho because Ronaldinho is my favorite soccer player and he was on one of the simpisons episode. My other favorite charcter is Bart because he is always getting into trouble. One time on his cristmas list he asked santa for a tato. At the mall he went to the tato pirlor and got a tato. When he got home Marge got mad and took him to some sort of tato romever and he used a laser beem to take of the tato.

I hope you reed my blog and commet.