teacher: Professor McGonagall

scuptures 05/08/09
favorite video game 04/22/09
spring break 04/15/09
the world's end? 03/16/09
dragons 12/02/08
cordanites 11/17/08
today 11/06/08
chapter one 11/05/08
better community 11/05/08
number puzzle 11/05/08

My Weekend

On Saturday I played with my neighbor practically all day!!!Then on Sunday I went to a halloween party at my friends house. this was on the third week of October!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved last weekend i got to go too my nephew's  1st b-day. He stuffed his face in cake and then threw it on the floor and all over his body it was sooo cute. I toolk lots of pictures and he loved his presents, my sister said that he hasn't stoped playing with it.

hi world!  My weekend was great evan though there was not mucht to it.  It all strarted when i woke up on saturday morning when i when to my brothers soccer game then i had mysniff sniff wa=http://=http://!! sorry its just that i love volley ball and i hadsniff my last game and then my favorite part i went to          High School Musical 3=http://=http://=http://=http://=http://!!! seinoir year      the songs rocked the only one i didnt like was i want it all BYE!!!

It was a boring weekend exsept we bought an x-box elite. But we set up halloween decorations and carved pumkins. that was fun. we are going to make are costumes on thursday.I made a vampire pumpkin!. Tee-hee. Nothing else to say but it was apretty boring weekend. I did have a dream I was in panama and got blown sky high by a mortar round. ( BIG DANG EXPLOSIVE!) it was fun. This is my shotest blog ever but what else can i say? I guess i should tell you panama was a big war if you didint know. Now, go get blown 50 feet high by mortar shells!so................BYE!

This weekend I went to my friends birthday party and had a sleepover. When we were driving home from the pool this guy in a white truck was following us, and flashing on and off his brights. He acually followed us all the was to my friends house! Unless someone didn't have to turn on that road, I don't know how long he would have stayed. It was a swimming party, and a ton of people were there,like 30, not that many spent the night of course. She got a lot of gift cards, some worth a lot of money. I got her a Addidas backpack. We also watched a movie. In the morning a few just wanted to watch more TV. But me and a few others played a game in her room. I had a pretty fun weekend!

-Bex

This is my weekend. On my weekend i whent to my cousens.at my cousens house i whent to the skate park at the skate park. at the park i hit a rock flow of my board in to a ramp and bent my finger backwards and almost broke it but it had a really bad sprian. on it so when i got home my mom had it wrap in ice for two hours.

Luckly I had a pretty good weekend, well there was a lot  of travling. Me and my family went to vist my grandparents who live fairly far a way from me, a good 2 hours and 30 min. Well, the hole way there I read, drew nd of course slep a little. When we finally got there I was showered in hugs and kisses. But by the time I got there it was already 6 o'cloak. So it was dinner and to bed. Then we left the next day way later then we hoped. So when we got home we were all tired. And that was pretty much my weekend. 

On The weekend of 10-25 and 26-08 I did many things and in this blog I will tell you these things I did. On 10-25-08 I woke up and got dressed. Me and my family went to the stock market and got pumpkins. I got a big fat one and my brother got a tall one. My dad got a fat and tall one. And mom got a middle one. After that we went to the ocean. My brother and I played on the rocks while my mom and dad went on a walk. At 1:30 we meet back up and we had a picnic made by my mom. After we ate my cousin came over. We went to go get costumes. After that my mom and dad and my aunt went out and us kids played on my X-box 360. When my family got back we had a barbeque. The next day we went down to a water fall and had family pictures taken. After that my mom had pictures taken at the ocean. While my mom was at the ocean I went to my brothers basketball game. He won. That night we all craved our pumpkins. 

The end.

My weekend was a really fun one. I want to the Dragonville Soccer Pitch this week for my LAST  soccer game. We won! But I admit that it should've been MUCH EASIER! Then the next day I went to Dragonville's store to buy a Dragonfruit! ( pumpkin) Then later that night we carved them! Mine had three face's. I had some more room left so I carved a tree for some reason.

Dear whoever is on and reading this,

my weekend was so cool! I ate cookies and I hung out with my aunt Sassy. but best of all my little sisster was born on    October 25 2008. I LOVE her so much. I love the way she looks at people with her cute little and I just adore thoughs little socks. My favorite part of her is her fat little legs. Our baby is the cutest.

the other weekend I got a new video game its sorta funny becuse its "POKEMON" and the weekend before that I got another video game its called final fantasy crystal cronicals its really really fun. 

Hi, Hedwig here again. No, I am not going to write another reading response, this time, I'm gonna write about my weekend!

Well, I woke up on Friday just in time to see my brother and dad leave to a college football game, they had to leave early because it was pretty far away. My mom was waving them off. Then she had me get dressed, we were going shopping for my dad's b-day! It was soon.

First, we went to a store full of neat junk. It was really fun, running up and down the rows of untidy stuff. My younger brother didn't like it. He wanted to go to a different store, which we eventually did.

Second, we went to a craft store. We got a plant for my dad there. He could paint the pot that came with it. My brother was all fussy and tired, he didn't like the smell of candles in the store, there were so many different fumes mixing, it gave him a headache. Well, at least we left!

We then went to a dollar store. We were allowed a dollar each. I got some candy, and my little brother got a pack full of Ninja gear. (You know, stars, nunchucks, whatever)   

the thing I did over the weekend was, on Staturday i had a soccer game and a basketball game.we won my soccer game  and won my basketball game Then on sunday it waas my brothers b-day so he had a b-day party. It was a lot of fun!!! at his b-day party we played football and jumped on the trampiline. after evey one left we wached todal drama island!!! my weekend was a lot of fun!!!

Hey world I am here to tell you about my weekend.

On a bright sunny Saturday I woke up to the hiss of bacon on the stove and my sister calling to me.  I ran up stairs and gulped down a pancake and drank a glass of orange juice and demolished 4 pieces of bacon. After breakfast I put  on my blue shinguards, red pants, torqoise jersey and my blue cleats. After my sister got changed for her game too, we hopped in the car and set off for the soccer field. It was the last game of the season and I was the top scorer of our team. At the begining of my game we were winning 2-0, I scored one of the goals. In the middle of the second half i was cornered at the side line by two of the other players (one on each side of me) and I tried something new and I tried a rainbow over the opponents head.  I got the ball passed to my teammate and he went down and scored. I had a goal and an assist! At the end of the game we won 5-0 and I got 2 goals and 2 assists. What a great ending to the season. 

-Torres9

this weeked i went to my coisins house and spent the night there it was really fun! the first thing i did was went to the store and bught alot of candy!!!!and i stayed up really late then went to bed at   2:30 in the mornig and then went home. then when i got home i had to clean my room the kitchen and i had to clean my moms room it took me 7 hours  to clean but i earned 20 dollers from doing it.then when i was done with cleaning her room i wathed tv. iwacthed my favorite tv shows and that is all i did this weekendwait i did somthing else i read for about 3 hours=http://!!! and that is all i did this weekend! what there is somthing i forget to tell you no im just joking!! that is all i did this weekend!

on the weekend of 10/25/08 my dad my to bruders and I went to petco to get a new hamster and a geco. we wantid to get a black and wight hamster and name it oreo. but thay did not have it. so we got a tan hanster named moca. My big broder gat a geco. we do not know the name yet. we also gat some cricits for the geco. the hamster was happey becaust it now has a fhore storey hawes.

This weekend, I woke up at  8:00, IN THE MORNING!!!!    I usually wake up at atleast 12:00 pm. or something!

Then I went outside, to play with my130 lb dog.

I went over to my freinds house at like 12:00       THEN THE FUN BEGAN!      I went to a Halloween party! I got barely any '' CANDY''     I got  mostly toys.          Then after that me and my Freind went to a resturant with my mom.      

IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Man I had a blast on my weekend. I was playing outside when something caut my eye. It looked shiny and brighht but I still couldn't make it out. I grabed it as thinking if someone would steal it right out of my hand. I put it in my pocket so no one would take it from me.After that I was alone no one to talk to or play with. "time for school!" Darn.

My weekend was the best weekend in my life so far.

I got to go to my dads and we got to bring our cuzion also to our dads house.

and we watched the horror movie, STAY ALIVE UNTIL 5:30 AM. We stated watching it at 1:00 am.

Here is a story about my weekend. First I woke up and went to my select soccer game. My team tied the best team 1 to 1. After that I went home and watched football. After that I went to my sister's game. Than we went home and carved pumpkins. At last I watched Speed Racer the movie. It was not a good movie.

That was my weekend.

On friday I would have soccer practice but on Wednesday it was my last soccer practice. On Saterday I went to the pancake feed and got pancake's of course, ham and hot chocolate. When we got to the feild I went to go practice before the game. The game that was before us was still playing. When the other game is over we went on the feild and started practicing shooting on our keeper/goaly. We played realy good and so we won our last game. On Sunday me and my family were going to go to church but we slept in so in sted my mom stayed and cleaned me and my 2 sister's and my dad went to Fred Myer to buy some thing's.

I whent to my firend's house to play wal my mom got her hair dun. We played on the terampaleen untill we had to go home . After we got home we aet diner wich smelled werd

One day I went to the bike park.I got to the park and I saw alot of people there.I got to the top of the ramp and got some speed to hit the jump I hit this jump befor so it was easy for me.I hit the jump and landed it.Most people are better then me at bikeing but I do not care becuase I know I wood get better as I ride.