-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall
spring break 04/16/09
Best thing 01/05/09
word study 7 12/11/08
word study 6 12/03/08
thanks giving 12/01/08
word study five 11/06/08
word story two. 11/06/08
word study 1 11/05/08
skating 10/30/08
Skateparks 10/30/08
number puzzls 10/30/08
number puzzles 10/30/08
Biking 10/30/08
our class 10/29/08
my weekend 10/27/08
water treatment plant 10/23/08
tom 10/15/08
josh 10/14/08
guess my number 10/09/08
guess my animal 10/07/08
animals 10/07/08
class 10/03/08
math 09/26/08
new thing 09/22/08
reading response 09/15/08
7 facts 09/11/08
Max 09/03/08

Spring break

I will tell you some things I did during spring break. One of these things is biking. Another one is snowboarding. I hope you in joy this piece of writing. If you don’t that is to bad.

This is the paragraph about biking. One of the things that I did on my bike was go to the bike park it was fun my dad even tried it I thought he was going to fall. The next day was a Thursday and we went to the bmx bike slope style park. Then we went on trials. 

Have you ever snowboarded if you haven’t you should try it, it is fun. Stevens pass is one of the best mountains but it is far away from my house. Another mountain by me only has 7 chairs Stevens has 9 and two are high speed. Stevens pass also has about 20 acres of terrain park the other mountain only has one acre. Stevens also has two half pipes. My dad and me are going to by next year.

Now you have herded me story.            

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 05:43 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 140

The best thing about the break is snow boarding up at the mountain. One of my favorite hills at the mountain is the top of chair 8. I only go when the snow is really soft. The worst time at the mountain is when it blizzards at the top and the chairs hang almost straight up in the air. When the sun is out up there the conditions are great don't go when its icy it is not fun. The time to go up there is when it is snow softly with dry powder. One of the times I was up their it was powder the other time it was wet and so windy they had to shut the chair lifts down so nobody would fall off. I wish that there was snow up in the mountain all year long because the school district gives 5th and 1st graders a free pass for the hole season.

One day I called my friend. I picked up the phone and said “what are you doing” then my dog wagged here tail. It was weird when she stared at me. Then I day dreamed that she was talking to me then I had just waved to a guy on the road and I was on the roof of Costco. Then I slipped of the roof and cracked my head on the stairs. I waved to people even if blood was poring out of the back of my head. Then I tripped and hit my face against the floor a lot of people watched me. Then I noticed it wasn’t real even then I tracked back to yester day. Then I changed my mind and baked this guys face. Then I rubbed it on people. For doing this I got punched in the face so hard I tasted blood. Then I picked up my teeth then the ground peeled of and I fell in a black hole. 

I had a drink of coke coke-cola is really good. Yesterday I went shopping for coke-cola. Another guy wanted it so we started to fight. We got kicked out of the shop. When I fell out the door I bent my arm behind my back and my leg got ran over by a semi then I caught on fire. I got up and started to walk but I couldn’t kneel down to pick up my arm. I had to think. I lent down as far I could and brought it to my mouth it was baked. Then I asked my friend lend me some salt then I noticed it was my friend that I was fighting not some crazy dude. Right now he was running a round in circles on fire so I put him out with motor oil then I ran cause it was flammable. Then I sent him a post card.

It was Thanksgiving Day I remember all the food that there was.  My favorite is the succulent turkey it was so juicy and good it was sizzling when it came out of the oven. When I bit in to it it was smooth it was like cutting butter with a hot knife. The stuffing was so good to it was really. My favorite was the sparkling cider I had peach and apple grape it was like having the best pop ever. It was so good with every thing put together it tasted great. Then I want to my other grandmas house and had stuffed turkey mash potatoes bread and sparkling peach cider  then we left to go play basket ball at the hoop down the hill we had left over turkey for a week because it was a 25 pound turkey. My  dad at a lot of turkey sandwiches. That was my thanksgiving week end.

Once their was a skater who never considered stopping. He never stoped skating. He always was bragging. But he never was batting a baseball. He had only been shopping once. He never could stop robers hopping fences. he saw people begging for money. He saw people skipping along the road. He just keeped waving. he is always moving.

Once i found axes so i slashed the brushes and benches. i found cows in dresses so i hoped the gates and got attacked by little chicks so i smacked them in the head with dishes. i ran from the farm and lost my glasses.

You are so week that you can't take a lick of a stick With the power of a snake.  The sleek snack slitered out of the lake it striked so i whacked . It bit me it felt like a take perssing my skin it ached. i toke a stake and jammed it in the snake. it got soaked in the wake then some wierd guy liked it.

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 05:39 AM GMT • comment (3) • Reads 127

i love skateboarding, it is so fun. i also like biking. my favorit skate park is my home town skate park. it has a 1.5 foot half pipe but there is a other inside park and it has 13 foot wood ramp it is very slick. that skate park also it has a 2 foot ramp and a 5. i have only had 1 pair of trucks 3 pairs of whells 2 pairs of baerings and five decks. this is why i love skate boarding.

Article posted October 31, 2008 at 05:31 AM GMT • comment • Reads 149

The subject that I picked to do this assignment on is the skate parks that I’ve been to. I picked this subject be cause I went to a lot of skate parks. Hear are some of the skate parks that I’ve been to. I will tell you of the skate parks that I have been to.

One of the skate parks that I have been to is the skate park across the fairy it is really nice. It only has a few things to do. It has a big round bowl that is the best part of the skate park. That is the skate park by the bay.

One other skate park that I have been to is only one hour away from the one I just explained. This skate park is really big and is slick. The bowl there is not right I went in and hit the ground there is not enough transition in it. It is a really dangerous skate park. But my favorite is our skate park