teacher: Professor McGonagall

Hello 05/06/09
Im BACK 11/22/08
WAS UP IN THE HOUSE 11/01/08
SHE WAS SO CUTE! 10/30/08
WEEKEND 10/27/08
WATER! 10/23/08
WATER! 10/23/08
Hello 10/14/08
more facts about me 10/09/08
The Book 10/09/08

Article posted May 7, 2009 at 12:04 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 176

Hey guys. This is Butler. Guess what? My dog got better. Oh and another thing too. I got a guinea pig. He is albino. Completely white with red eyes. I named him Jaja. He has a cage in my room beside my bed. Im currently in the process of teaching him how to play dead by flippin him over gently and then snapping my fingers when he rolls back. Soon he will stay laying down until I snap my fingers. If you have ideas of what else i should try and teach him, please comment this. Im going to go take him out now, so I guess ill see you later. Bye.

Article posted November 23, 2008 at 04:19 AM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 135

WAS UP! its Butler sorry I havent said anything in so long but my comp was down. how is evryone? and why have you not sent me any e-mails? I DEMAND YOU EACH SEND ME ONE E-MAIL BY THE NEXT TIME I AM ON! but seriossly i miss you! how was that one party on halloweeen? guess what? my dog ate rat poisen and his insides were ripped up. it cost 2000 dollars to fix him. we have to give him these pills now. now i expect you all to comment this and dont just say 'sorry aboutyour dog' thats not meaningfull! this is butler signing off so by!

Article posted November 1, 2008 at 09:00 AM GMT • comment (6) • Reads 155

Hey its Butler and i really shouldnt be on here but i am. You see, I have moved and am not a part of the classroom any more but that does not mean I wont get on here still. My new house has 11 acres of land and the garrage takes up one by itself! the house has a dock and evrything. I cannot belive i moved! i will miss you all.

hey this blog might not be posted but who cares ill take a chance. tell evryone in the class my e-mail. I still want to keep in touch. Alright this is Butler sighning off so.......BYE!

This is the story my giunea pig named,well,pig. We couldnt find a name so we just took off giunea and named her pig.She was brown and black and poofy. VERY POOFY! (not fat!) This is the story about how I took that poofy giunea pig and turned it into a poofy guinea pig that knows how to play hide and seek!Well, sort of. Il tell you how we played. so she would hide in the sheet and when i found her she would squeal and run to the pillow. se would then hide in the pillow case and when i said 'pig come out!' she would come and find me. when i was found she would squeal and rub on me until i cuddled her and let her go hide. it went oon like thiss for hours. she died when we had to move here in 2006. it was very hard.

It was a boring weekend exsept we bought an x-box elite. But we set up halloween decorations and carved pumkins. that was fun. we are going to make are costumes on thursday.I made a vampire pumpkin!. Tee-hee. Nothing else to say but it was apretty boring weekend. I did have a dream I was in panama and got blown sky high by a mortar round. ( BIG DANG EXPLOSIVE!) it was fun. This is my shotest blog ever but what else can i say? I guess i should tell you panama was a big war if you didint know. Now, go get blown 50 feet high by mortar shells!so................BYE!

Greetings my fellow oganisms!I am not a geek though. We went to the water and the waste water treatment plants yesterday.you wont belive how much nasty stuff is in are water! So what i most liked about it is when we got to build are own water treatment plant. My least favorite part is that are bus broke down! I did ask if i could hot-wire it but my teacher was like "NO!" (know affense Ms.Mcgonaggle!) so we had to call another one and play a geme called bob the weasle. What i learned is that we all have bacterriea on and in us and we would not live without it. What was wierd is that at the waste-water plant is that all the other peaple were all like 'ew it smells bad!" and i was like "you guys are babys!" but my nose is dead from livin on a manure covverd ranch so................. Alright thats the end of that BYE!

this is the second reading response but im reading the same book so i can tell you this. its a really good book and you should read it!!!

Hey its your Buddy Butler (if you aint me buddy, go away) and here are three more facts about me.

1.I have a family of six but three dont live with me.

2. I love war mostly civil war.

3. I have no father, he died in a car crash when I was two.

Hello its Butler, and i am reading a book. it is called gregor and the code of claw and doesnt say the authors name. I wont tell you what its about because you have to read it to find out. Now dont disturb me because i am reading. I may be civillized but if im disturbed in a good book than Ill, Ill, okay you got me there but dont interuped me because its a really good book and you should read it but firt read the first one.

http://abowman.com/google-modules/turtle/