<-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

You can enter the text of your blog here!http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/4921d1bbde64b665/4a1318029f7c1970/4921d1bbde64b665/b1348933/-cpid/b44ef542d053d83e" id="W4921d1bbde64b6654a1318029f7c1970" width="280" height="210">http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/4921d1bbde64b665/4a1318029f7c1970/4921d1bbde64b665/b1348933/-cpid/b44ef542d053d83e" />

My favorite sculpture

On Wednesday the 6th we took a field trip to the University for Art. We looked at all the different sculptures on campus. My favorite sculpture is the steam sculpture. It is like a hole in the ground with steam coming out, and it has rocks on the top of it. The steam is pretty warm which is nice because it was cold outside. When you walk on the rocks the steam will blow in your face.  

Article posted April 15, 2009 at 09:52 PM GMT • comment (8) • Reads 140

Spring break

During spring break I went to Arizona. WE WAITED TO GO ON THE PLANE. WE GOT ON 5, 4,3,2,1 ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM WE WERE OFF THEN I FELL ASLEEP.

Finally after three hours we landed and got our stuff but my aunt Wendy lost her bag and she still hasn’t got it back so that sucks for her. Anyway so we got a rental car and went to the hotel called Scottsdale cottonwood and we stayed in the pool all day and we had dinner with my cousin dutin and his wife tiffany and my grandpa’s brother in law lance oh and Dustin’s son Ben he’s 8 months old and then went to the hotel and went to sleep.

In the morning we got ready and drove to the Grand Canyon it took two hours but it was worth it. The Grand Canyon was huge we had to go on a bus at different stops to see the whole thing and it takes 7 hours to do the tour. We only went to 5 stops because it started to snow and we couldn’t see it because of the clouds, but I took lots of pics. After that we drove to the hotel and on the way we got caught in a blizzard and in flagstaff it stopped snowing and in saudona there was a little bit of snow and we were driving to Scottsdale and there was all of a sudden no snow and it was hot outside. And we got to the hotel and went to bed.

The next day we went to a different hotel called The Saudona Rouge and it was really nice. And we spent the day in the pool except for in the morning we went for a walk on a little trail and took more pics. And in the morning we went to a zoo called out of Africa and we went on a tour bus and the bus driver gave us little treats and a giraffe stuck his head in the bus oh and there wasn’t any windows they were just holes and we got to feed the giraffe 3 different ways in your fingers, hands or in between your lips. I fed him in my fingers. We saw lots of African animals it was fun. The second to last day we went to the Westin hotel it had a pool with a lazy river and a slide it was the best pool. The last day we were in the pool the whole time before the plane and when we got home in Seattle oh I forgot the second to last day we went shopping for souvenirs and dog bones for our dogs.                             THE   END       

Abalue

A flying fish has been reported in Lake Dragon and may be poisonous it is safely in the Dragonville Aquarium. It is blue with yellow spots and has little spikes. For this Amazing discovery Hope Stanberg has been reworded for $10000000 and gets to choose the name. “I was just sitting by the bay and all of a sudden a fish is over my head and my 3 year old daughter started to call it Abalue so that is what I want to name it” says Hope Stanberg “I’ve never seen anything like it” said scientist Bob Fisherman.

Warning

If you see this type of fish scream and run.

Abalue

A flying fish has been reported in the lake and may be poisonous it is safely in the Seattle Aquarium. It is blue with yellow spots and has little spikes. For this Amazing discovery Hope Stanberg has been reworded for $10000000 and gets to choose the name. “I was just sitting by the bay and all of a sudden a fish is over my head and my 3 year old daughter started to call it Abalue so that is what I want to name it” says Hope Stanberg “I’ve never seen anything like it” said scientist Bob Fisherman.

Warning

Sometimes friends can fight but they hardly ever and if someone you think is your friend and is taking advantige of you they are not your friend. Sometimes friends can get jeolous but if they don't get over it then talk to them. Sometimes you could feel left out from your friends but they will come to you if your down and alone and they will be there for you and if they dont care about your feelings they are not your friend  because friends are like family but you cant see them every day and you can get in fights but not really big ones unless your friend really dosn't want to be with you  then also talk to them.The worst thing they can do to you is tell you they dont want to be friends anymore and trust me thats hard to get over its happened to me and i was so close to her she just said it and eventually i made more friends.  

one day my sister was drinking milk and BAKING cookies. My dad was RAKING the leaves purple,orange,yellow and red. my mom was COOKING ham for dinner and i was STROKING the dog. In the frontyard you could hear all the forgs CROAKING and i was sad and was ASKING my mom if she would take me to my friends house "but they live 2 hours away" said my mom "how about next week" "ok" i sighed. I saw my sister MAKING neclaces and asked if i could have one "no you can't have one they are for my frinds" so i was SPENDING time in my roomfor the rest of the night. THE END

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 05:44 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 125

Well, the worst about break was spending a whole week away from my mom sister and dad my younger cousin was annoying and I missed my mom and dad but I was having too much fun with my older cousin she is exactly one year older than me and she has a twin brother they are fun to hang out with going to my neighbors New Years Eve party it was the only thing that was fun, good food, good music, every body was nice, me and my friend built a fort in her room and we set off lots of fireworks but last year was a lot more fun then this year. Last year I actually got to see all my family, this year I only saw them after Christmas and we used to every year but it was different this year and part of the reason was last January my great grandma died from kidney faileor and I still think about her every day so this Christmas we didn’t get to see her but I know she looks after me so this was the worst Christmas ever.  

What” she said in a frustrating voice “how can we possibly sneak out without permission, I think there’s cameras in our house”  “well we could go to my house my parents are really heavy sleepers, you could drop a rock on there bed and they wouldn’t know”. So Stella and Skyler Thought up all these crazy ideas to sneak out to meat there friends Abby and Brittany at a Christmas party, their parents wouldn’t let them go so they were trying to sneak out. “So what’s the deal, the Christmas party is tomorrow and we have to go find out if we can have a sleep over at your house because we can’t go to my house my parents would totally find out and freak,” said Stella she was freaking out  “ok I’ll ask” sighed Skyler. After school they went to ask their parents if they could have a sleepover. “they said yes”  cheered Skyler and so they went to the Christmas party and had a great time. The end               

You can enter the text of your blog here!