Copyright (c) 2014 by Karla Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Karla -- Blogmeister

Ms. Santiago 08-09

We are the student writers of a 2nd grade transitional bilingual class in New York. We are using this blog as a resource to help strengthen our writing skills through self-expression, opinions, and communication of topics that we are learning about and exploring in the classroom.

by Karla

teacher: Milagros Henriquez-Santiago

Article posted November 26, 2008 at 12:20 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 61

I saw the movie Bolt. The movie was great! Bolt was an actor on TV, but he did not know it. He thought that he was a real superhero. The characters in the movie were Bolt, Penny, Mittens, and Rhino.

karla-halloween

Once upon a time there was a haunted house. It had a jack-o-lantern and 2 pumpkins in front of it. A mummy lived in that house. One night so kids went trick or treating. When the mummy went to the door the kids were scared. They ran fast to their house. They never went trick or treating again.

We are learning about the 50 states. We are using postcards to do this. We sent letters to Mississippi. We sang Elvis songs.