Copyright (c) 2014 by Edwin Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Edwin -- Blogmeister

Ms. Santiago 08-09

We are the student writers of a 2nd grade transitional bilingual class in New York. We are using this blog as a resource to help strengthen our writing skills through self-expression, opinions, and communication of topics that we are learning about and exploring in the classroom.

by Edwin

teacher: Milagros Henriquez-Santiago

Article posted November 26, 2008 at 12:17 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 104

Today we went to see the movie Bolt.  The movie was COOL!  I liked the part when Bolt picked up the car in his mouth.  I also liked when Bolt and Penny were speeding throught the streets.  The problem in the movie is that Bolt thinks the the Green-Eyed man stole Penny.  Bolt tries to save her and finds out he doesn't have super powers.  At the end Bolt saves Penny.

Once upon a time there war a ghost in a house. A boy wearing a pumpkin costume went trick or treating at the spooky house. There were bib spiders in the webs outside the house. When the ghost opened the door, he said, "Boo!" The boy screamed and ran home.