Copyright (c) 2014 by Delmy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Delmy -- Blogmeister

Ms. Santiago 08-09

We are the student writers of a 2nd grade transitional bilingual class in New York. We are using this blog as a resource to help strengthen our writing skills through self-expression, opinions, and communication of topics that we are learning about and exploring in the classroom.

by Delmy

teacher: Milagros Henriquez-Santiago

Article posted November 26, 2008 at 12:06 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 33

Today we went to the movies.  We went to see the movie Bolt.  We ate popcorn.  This is my movie review:

A girl named Penny went to the shop and she got a dog.  The dog thought that he had powers.  He could run really fast.  Then one day the girl went out.  The dog was alone.  Then some cats came and the dog got out.  Then the dog got lost.  The dog met a cat and made frieds.  Then when the dog went home there was another dog that looked just like him.  He was sad.  Then Bolt saved Penny from the fire and they were a family again.

Once upon a time I saw 2 ghosts and a skeleton outside of a spooky house. The skeleton had red eyes. I was so scared that I ran home.