Copyright (c) 2014 by MM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM -- Blogmeister

cheerchick-

by MM teacher: Elise Mueller

SECOND CHANCE PREVEIW
As the rain hit her rain slicker the steady rhythm helped her think of possibilities. 1. She could be dreaming, good, but not likely. 2. She could be loosing her mind, okay, but not likely. 3. She could be in a movie as she is being secretly filmed and everyone besides her is in on it, bad, not likely at all. The ideas she was thinking kept getting worse and worse. She cleared her mind. She started to think of something that would TOTALLY distract her… the math homework! As she thought, her head started to spin. Now she focused on one thing… the rain pattern. Pitt, Patt, Pitt, Pitt, Patt. Strange… almost as strange as how it was the EXACT same pattern as yesterday. That was one possibility; maybe she was repeating the same terrible day all over again!

Article posted January 20, 2009 at 10:16 PM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles

My hobbies are shopping, sleeping, and partying. I like the smell of my shampoo. It smells nice:) I like to shop at Claire's, Justice, and Old Navy. I love pink. My favorite bands include Natalie Portman's Shaved Head, The Aquabats, and Daft Punk. Please enjoy my blog!