Conditions of Use
· What did you observe when the salt and water were combined?
· How did the water and the salt change when they were combined in the cup?
· How did measurement help you describe the changes?
· The salt went to the bottom of the cup until you stirred it, then it dissolved. If you put enough salt in it either took a while to dissolve or it didn’t dissolve at all.
· The salt made the water slightly foggy until it settled down or got stirred up. The salt “disappeared” or dissolved when stirred enough.
· Measurement helped by telling if the water weighed more or the water level went up.
Article posted January 22, 2009 at 02:00 PM •
comment • Reads 779
see all articles