REPTILES R ME

teacher: Elise Mueller

My favorite part of Portable B was singing the cat came back but we don’t sing the song very often.

What did you observe when the salt and water were combined

I noticed that when the salt and water were combined and stirred the salt dissolved into the water and it made it heaver but not fully because if you evaporated the water from the container there would be the salt that you put in before. So it’s both a mixture and a solution since a mixture is two different pieces of matter put together to make a mixture. A solution is ether two different liquids mixed into one liquid or a liquid mixed with a solid and the solid dissolves.

Article posted January 15, 2009 at 11:06 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 126

Winter comfort foods

[If you are a vegetarian do not read this!]

I shall now list three of many winter comfort foods with excruciating details and some commentary. First food is roast beef doesn’t sound as tasty as it is so I will make it sound better! The first food is very, very slow roasted beef covered in gravy that was made with garlic and chicken broth with other special ingredients! The roast also has baby red potatoes smothered in gravy. Think that sounds delicious wait till you read the next two!

Well the second food is oven roasted honey covered ham with a side dish of cesar salad with home made salad dressing! Ok now I don’t know any omnivore who could refuse that. The third dish some omnivores may not prefer, but I really like this one! It is the one and only roasted turkey with cloves and gravy made with the juice of the bird! The side dishes are baby red potatoes and cesar salad! Now you know my three favorite winter comfort foods.

BY MK theGREAT