Copyright (c) 2014 by scruffy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
scruffy -- Blogmeister

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by scruffy teacher: Mrs. Markwart

My Successes So Far
Hi my class had to make a success line. My first thing on my success line was me being born. That is a big success to me because if I wasn't born you wouldn't be able to read my writing. The second thing on the success line is me finding my cat Elvis he ran away in 2003 and we found him 2006 so that was a big success to me. My third success is me getting a a dog to take over Elvis, so it was 2003 when we got my dog Scuffy. My 5th success is starting to like cooking and
I started making pancakes at first and ever since I make a lot of stuff but with some help from my parents. My sixth success is coming to Athabasca school because I met so many people and my best friends are here. My 7th success is starting to play the saxophone in the grade six band in school. Last but not least my success is going to the movies with my friends with no parents we went to HSM3 Senior Year.

Article posted March 5, 2009 at 10:15 AM • comment • Reads 47 • see all articles