Copyright (c) 2014 by scruffy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
scruffy -- Blogmeister

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by scruffy teacher: Mrs. Markwart

Hi my class had to make a success line. My first thing on my success line was me being born. That is a big success to me because if I wasn't born you wouldn't be able to read my writing. The second thing on the success line is me finding my cat Elvis he ran away in 2003 and we found him 2006 so that was a big success to me. My third success is me getting a a dog to take over Elvis, so it was 2003 when we got my dog Scuffy. My 5th success is starting to like cooking and

I started making pancakes at first and ever since I make a lot of stuff but with some help from my parents. My sixth success is coming to Athabasca school because I met so many people and my best friends are here. My 7th success is starting to play the saxophone in the grade six band in school. Last but not least my success is going to the movies with my friends with no parents we went to HSM3 Senior Year.

I really think these are some very good messages!! Here is one of the messages I thought was very good. "Football is just a sport but it matters why you play it" I think it means that it doesn't matter about the score it matters that you are with all these people and your supposed to have fun!! Here is another one of the messages out of the movie who cares about what color you are it just matters how you are in the inside. Be yourself and you will get treated how you want to be treated. You should watch the movie because it has more messages. It is a fantastic movie I really want to see it again.

After the President said "The ground has shifted beneath us" it stood out to me because... I think this quote mean's that society has broken apart and need's to reconnect and reform to form a community, a BIG community. I think when the President said, "We have chosen hope over fear", I thought this meant that we should focus more on the positive's like HOPE and not on the negative side like FEAR OF WAR. I do agree that we all have duties to build a united world. We need to help build a united world so there is no more war and so it's a safe for our children.

I can assist by teaching my children not to judge people by their color, instead what they are like on the inside.

Article posted January 19, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 52

Hi, the reason why I chose to read to my sister for my new years resolution is so I can spend more time with her. I can help remind myself to remember by starting a list and putting what book I read and how long I read it to my sister. I could even help her learn how to read. I would let her pick the book. I would read every Monday-Friday at night. I think I will do well on my resolution because my sister loves me reading to her and I love it too. I think I will do well at it because my sister and I get along most of the time.

Article posted January 19, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

Hi its scruffy and Im going to to talk to you about a basketball team and a teachers death. This article is called remembering a Tragedy. About 7 teenagers and the coaches wife who died in a car crash and is being remembered by the people in town. This took place in New Brunswick Bathurst. This tragedy took place one year ago but is being remembered for its one year anniversary. The anniversary took place last Sunday. I chose this article because the picture stood out. It looked sad because it was in a cemetery and had a heart on the cross. I think this is very sad that it is the anniversary but very good that the whole town remembered this tragedy.

Article posted October 29, 2008 at 09:14 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 52

Hi this is my first In The News article. My article is basically about a motorcyclist incident. The motorcyclist was a 29 year old man and was injured and the man in the truck was not as injured as the 29 year old man was. This happened in Regina on Victoria avenue Saturday October, 11th around 1:45 p.m. I chose this article because I like to know what happens in the city of Regina. Be careful on the road. Make sure that you watch were you are going, I would tresure life!

Article posted October 23, 2008 at 04:41 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 52

Hey it scruffy and I'm reguessing for the Mystery object. I think it is a hole puncher. It is used for putitng holes in paper and putting into duatangs etc. Reply back to me and I will get back to you!

I think it is a picture of the inside of a flipy desk. It is used for students to put their work and pencils and other stuff in it.

Article posted September 16, 2008 at 04:47 PM GMT0 • comment (8) • Reads 149

I love horses especailly the type of horses called the Gypsy Vanner.

I like a lot of animals like panda bears because of the movie Kung Fu Panda!!

I love gymnastics especially the bars. I love the sport.

I love patai I think its some part of an animal oh the part is liver.

I like pickles....... and pickled garlic and pickled asparagus.

I love art especially painting.

Article posted September 4, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 50

Hi this is my summer holiday. I went to my grandma's house and that's in Edmonton. In Edmonton I went to West E.d with my step dad, my step uncle, my brother, my sister. My mom and my aunt went to go shopping in the mall. We went into the water park and I went on all the water slides.

The food I had never eaten in my life was sushi it was o.k.

Scruffy