Copyright (c) 2014 by jayci Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
jayci -- Blogmeister

-

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by jayci teacher: Mrs. Markwart

A 13 year old in the Regina Youth Court was released from custody on a Tuesday but he was given conditions of some sort.
The 13 year old was shooting at elementary students, five to be exact. I am unsure of the name of this teenager, as the real article does not show the name of this teenager. He shot the students with a BB gun. Three students were hit by the bullets of the BB gun but two were just fine. The police arrived after this crime. Seeing three students, helplessly hurt. He was arrested, and for a long time, he was released from the court. One of the conditions the teen was given was not to come in contact with any of the innocent students, and to at least stay a block away from their homes. I chose this article because you have to be careful with what your doing at school, or at home. If you see a person that looks suspicious and has a gun, contact an adult. That's it for my report of this bad, or should I say, this shooting BB gun Teen.

Article posted January 14, 2009 at 01:40 PM • comment • Reads 70 • see all articles