Copyright (c) 2014 by jayci Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
jayci -- Blogmeister

-

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by jayci teacher: Mrs. Markwart

Make a difference...

1. By "Stopping War." Because of thousands of people dying because of arguments, fights etc. War is not good,

especially the population constantly going down. We should all agree to stop the war, and this goes for

the racism going on as well. Racism is another case of causing war.

2. "Helping" the kids and families that are starving by putting a coin or dollar bills into the donation boxes to help

the starved and thirsty.

3. "Enough Pollution." It's killing animals and other things that support our world by throwing a single candy wrapper or a

bottle on the ground.

4. "Water" for the dry land, and for those who are really thirsty with no beverages or water to drink. Also with no

water on their land.

5. "Shelter" for those who are cold and are living through storms with nothing to go under to keep them safe, and

have no homes to go to.

6. "Helping" the kids that have no learning center to go to. Bring them to help the children learn

and it could help them with their life. Or tutor the kids without bringing them to a school or learning center.

7. "Stopping Racism" As I said at the first one, Racism can cause war or fights and thats not good.

By stopping racism you can make differences. You would see smiles on peoples faces. You wouldn't want to

be the one who has been called racist names, so why would you do the same to others?

8. "Making" friendships. You can make friendships instead of being mean and having an enemy on your back.

Friendships are better than having an enemy, because instead of hurting, you will get compliments and smiles.

9. "Utopia" We can make a perfect world by stopping everything of the above, and possibly doing more.

10. "Unite As One." Stopping war, helping the starved, enough pollution, water, shelter, learning centers, stopping racism,

making friend ships, and have a Utopia. If we all synchronize into one, all of these things will stop, all of these things will happen.

If people are reading this and thinking it's nothing, I hoped these things helped those who truly understand what a world we live in

and what is happening now.

All these certain 10 things is what we need to do to "Make A Difference" in our world. You will see no sad faces, no anger,

frustration, stress or even killing. So if you follow these things, maybe people will actually think of putting their

trash in the garbage. Or stop racism and compliment. To make a perfect world, all you need to do is 10 steps,

and YOU can Make A Difference.

- Jayci

1. I think the main messages of the movie was to Stop Racism because it's going around everywhere and I know I've said this before in the President Obama's Speech article that I don't like racism because it's building up. Building up the things that are wrong and calling people names of their color of the skin.

2. Another of the messages I thought about was to speak without getting nervous. You should stand up firmly and say what you want to say without shivers up your spine, without butterflies in your stomach, and without any hesitation what so ever.

3. Stand up for people. Is a message that I think is true. Support the people that you think are saying right things.

4. If your in the middle of a football game, tennis, basketball, soccer or whatever you shouldn't give up until it's the end. Push yourself if your getting into a score of 1-20. And your the "1" part of the score. I know it sounds hard but don't give up.

Hi guys it Jayci again but here I'm going to talk about my biggest success and it is getting my first medal from a tennis tournament I won. It felt really great, it felt so.. Exhilarating! Anyway yes it felt really awesome but I wasn't the happiest of all people. It was a bronze medal. So obviously someone more awesome, great, and more experienced had won 1st place. His name, is Tony. Although I won a medal, he was the happiest of all. Can you guess this? He's younger than me! First of all, he played tennis longer than me. Second of all, he's the son of the best filipino player in Regina! I was still happy though, my first tournament, my first tennis experience, and my first tennis medal. Before I won that medal and I was in a match, I was saying in my head, "Gotta win that medal, I have to!" It was the last match for me to win the bronze medal... and I won. A lot of things changed as years past on because Tony has moved to Prince Albert, with his dad. Which means the best filipino player of Regina has left. I wonder who is the best now? I'd really like to meet him. Now you know what my biggest success is, thanks for reading!

When I watched this speech the thing that jumped out to me, that grabbed me into listening to that element of the speech, was this:

"All are equal, all are free and deserve a change to be given happiness." Because of that quote, it doesn't matter what race we are, it doesn't matter what skin color we have, it matters if we are all given joy. I totally agree that all of us have duties to build a united world. We should stop hating, and start to care about other peoples' situations and stressful times in their life. Start to help them with their problems. We should start assisting people by stopping Racism. I don't like racism, and it's building up. It's a big problem in this world and even if Presidents tell them to stop, there are still people being Racist. If all these people stop this madness, it would be possible for people to be proud of who they are.

Question 1 Answer: I think the main message of the "I have a dream" is "STOP RACISM."

Question 2 Answer: I think that when his speech was spoken, it probably changed some people from "racist" to "nicer people"

Article posted January 19, 2009 at 12:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

It's the new year. The time for people to set their goals, or as you know, the New Years Resolutions. My resolution is to help around the and not be lazy, like I used to be. I used to sit on the couch, in a comfortable position, eating chips and watching TV. As awesome as it may sound, being lazy isn't really good to do "all the time." So I've decided to start helping around the house. Such as wash the dishes more often, shovel the snow, clean my room, clean up messes of food, take out the trash, and a lot more. I plan to do this an hour everyday. I don't help around the house much because I'm mostly lazy. My family tends to do a lot, while I play games. Well this Jayci is no more! Now what my parents think that will help them, is about my health. Like drinking milk 3 times a day to help me grow! Or eat some fruits instead of junk food. That'll help me plenty. I also have to cut down my TV time and exercise. Thats all about my health, which I SHOULD do instead of being a couch potato. Now when I moved into my house I hardly did anything. There was no TV, so I decided to bring and play my DS. Well, I also need to help replacing stuff and help rebuild things. Thats my resolution for the new year. I need to start getting busy. It may be a lot, but I'll manage.

A 13 year old in the Regina Youth Court was released from custody on a Tuesday but he was given conditions of some sort.

The 13 year old was shooting at elementary students, five to be exact. I am unsure of the name of this teenager, as the real article does not show the name of this teenager. He shot the students with a BB gun. Three students were hit by the bullets of the BB gun but two were just fine. The police arrived after this crime. Seeing three students, helplessly hurt. He was arrested, and for a long time, he was released from the court. One of the conditions the teen was given was not to come in contact with any of the innocent students, and to at least stay a block away from their homes. I chose this article because you have to be careful with what your doing at school, or at home. If you see a person that looks suspicious and has a gun, contact an adult. That's it for my report of this bad, or should I say, this shooting BB gun Teen.

I think the mystery object is a pencil. It looks like a pencil from the top, and I saw a little pink thing at the bottom that could possibly be an eraser. Its function is writing on paper to possibly remembering things, write a story, or other reasons to use it.

News reports that fried food will increase a risk for a deadly heart attack. This article is for everybody to read. So please read this, is important. It seems that this is happening everywhere. This takes place most of the time, every time. Fried food will risk your heart attack by 35 percent. There is a study that a unhealthy diet accounts for 30 percent of a heart attack "worldwide." Almost 19,000 canadians die each year, as a result. I chose this article because I want to know what food is good for you. Maybe I won't eat that much fried food.

I think it could probably be a hole puncher in this case. I made this hypothesis because of the hints and it's pretty loud when you use it, when you punch holes in the paper it makes a loud "CHK" sound. And some probably weigh like a brick. A hole punches function is to punch 3 holes into a paper so you can put it in a binder or a duotang.